• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Overdoziz

Banned
I hate bf
It was 10 dollars
Mine was a dollar.
Shipped from the Americas.

Yy0Lt8k.jpg

http://www.artisan-jp.com/all_eng.html

Artisan-JP is the only viable choice when it comes to mouse pads to be honest. Check them out!

Joy when you won. vexation when you lost. We want to share it with you.
ARTISAN does not stop step of the evolution. It is the history of all sports gear.

ARTISAN wants e-Sport player to use it. The new generation product for players enjoying PC gaming.

You must not lick the mouse pad.
Be realize more fun and more strongly.

SOLD!

I use a QCK Heavy btw, great for gaming and home defense.

Mokoi

Banned
Share your DPI/in-game sens. I'm trying something different and results are mixed. 2.0/800 dpi. I get more flicks in DM but I'm terrible at tracking players so far. Gonna let it ride for a bit though. My mousepad just isn't big enough for the super low DPI/sens I had before.
Ingnore everyone I'll give you the perfect settings to be the best of the best.
- Use my autoexec.
- Buy this mouse, and use 2.3/400dpi
- set res to 1024x768
- get mousepad of animu waifu, animu booby pad or american booby pad.
personally i like to switch between animu waifu and american booby wrist pad.

Mine was a dollar.
Shipped from the Americas.
wow bruh going to steal the emblem of my halo clan. not cool bruh.

- Use my autoexec.
- set res to 1024x768

I can't believe you give us these tips for free.

frbrr

- Use my autoexec.
- set res to 1024x768

Is that your aderrall bottle on the right side of the pics?

Overdoziz

Banned
- Use my autoexec.
- set res to 1024x768

Those are the tiniest mousepads I've ever seen. With a nerdy-ass wrist rest to boot.

tootsi666

- Use my autoexec.
- set res to 1024x768

How do you do anything with a mousepad that small?

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I deserved this rank up.

Lost the next game sadly, I was top again but our bottom guy was honestly horrific, you know those people you watch in public who take 5 seconds to line up an AWP shot and fire? He was that guy. He was nice though so I couldn't hate on him, the bastard!

NeoFaff

I deserved this rank up.

Lost the next game sadly, I was top again but our bottom guy was honestly horrific, you know those people you watch in public who take 5 seconds to line up an AWP shot and fire? He was that guy. He was nice though so I couldn't hate on him, the bastard!
Nice! We should play sometime. You keep going offline every time I'm in CS :p

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Nice! We should play sometime. You keep going offline every time I'm in CS :p

I don't play that often, but when I do it's usually between 6 - 9pm GMT. After that my brain goes into TV mode. What's your name on Steam? I added loads of people recently and it's hard to keep track.

soultron

Banned
lorde soultronicus showers his compatriots with sundry giveaways

I am giving away a wickedsick AWP gun skan. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM. I don't want to hear from you. I put the money on the bedside table and I expect you to be gone in the morning but pls cook me some scrambledy eggs before you go.
- Do not gamble skans you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site. Don't claim skans to give to C9 because they're going to lose regardless. NA dream dead.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker and/or member of HALO GAF--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway. L2Post.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve. Less favouritism than Mokiiogjuides i mean comeon i deserved at least a fucking sand dude gun, dude.

AWP | Worm God -- MB-E42B9D1952E7B1C8 - Taken by rugioh. 15 entrants total.
s561fn.png

t1437702100z1.png

Omega

Banned
he's saying that lurkers and halogaf members like overdoziz can't win because they're upset we haven't been nuked like they were

Clearly you're not hip to our toxic sense of humour around here. soultron most toxic poster NA

Well, Omega seemed pretty upset on Slaent.com and I just wanted to make sure he knew no one wants a stupid community flame war or bickering between people.

=D

BTW, I haven't followed this thread or CSGO very much lately, but is CSGO supposed to get ported to Source 2 or is that just pure speculation still?

Valkrai

Well, Omega seemed pretty upset on Slaent.com and I just wanted to make sure he knew no one wants a stupid community flame war or bickering between people.

=D

BTW, I haven't followed this thread or CSGO very much lately, but is CSGO supposed to get ported to Source 2 or is that just pure speculation still?

No idea but probably just rumors.

probably because your agenda is more transparent than your avatar

You realize I haven't tried attacking anyone here, right? I was quoting you and responding to you to clarify that no one has anything against you all. I love CSGO and enjoy lurking/occasionally posting here.

You can lower your fists mate.

Back to my question, is CSGO being planned to be ported to Source 2? I remember Valve saying that CSGO "is not Counter Strike 2." What does that even mean? I ask that because the graphics of CSGO are not ugly, but they are dated and do not compete with what's out there. Not saying that's important, but with a new engine around the corner, I would find it odd that it wouldn't get an update. However I would find it equally odd that they would scrap CSGO that quickly.

IDK 0_o

MayMay

Banned
There hasnt been anything official yet, but I do believe that this'll happen. Eventually. Once Dota 2 Reborn is out of Beta I suppose.

Jenenser

yeah, the sourceupgrade may happen, but my pc already runs this game like shit. i hope it can handle an upgrade. :/
would be nice to finaly get working hitboxes tough.
probably because your agenda is more transparent than your avatar

Let it gooooo LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOO
you just seem buthurt if you go oooooon
let it goooo let it gooooooooooooo
your alianating everyyy oooooneeeeeee
i dooont care if he has an agendaaaaaa
lets all just have fuuuuuuun
fight your frustration and rub one out.

:)

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a skin. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Get jacked man.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

330x192

M4A4 Desert Strike MW -- MB-0B92802C7C334F49 - Taken by Valkrai. 15 entrants total.

t1437720761z1.png

tbh i'm a lil butthurt right now.

Top Bottom