• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

CRL27JIUwAEZ8X5.jpg

DMG too eZ, LEM too hard.

I need to get out of LE eventually.

Blizzard

Banned
The win arms race without dying achievement seems crazy. Even with bots (perhaps especially with bots?) trying to use shotguns against enemies with assault rifles and SMGs feels borderline impossible. Is there some trick to it, or do you need to arrange for humans to not shoot you on the other team, or just get lucky with an enemy human team that is absolutely horrible?

impact

Banned
I did it against bots and it took like three tries. It was actually harder than I thought it would be, sometimes even easy bots will just one shot you instantly lol

Blizzard

Banned
I did it against bots and it took like three tries. It was actually harder than I thought it would be, sometimes even easy bots will just one shot you instantly lol
I was close on an online server after everyone left...and then I died with a few levels to go because some human joined.

And then after multiple tries on easy bots, camping in a corner on shoots, I died at level 16 instantly after getting the knife, because an extra bot ran around the corner at the same time as the previous bot, with a shotgun. :"(

*edit* It took me almost an hour but I finally got it. Camping on the left sandbag, CT side of shoots, worked with luck.

Omega

Banned
The win arms race without dying achievement seems crazy. Even with bots (perhaps especially with bots?) trying to use shotguns against enemies with assault rifles and SMGs feels borderline impossible. Is there some trick to it, or do you need to arrange for humans to not shoot you on the other team, or just get lucky with an enemy human team that is absolutely horrible?
bot_dont_shoot 1

Hixx

Won 8 out of the last 10, topping the scoreboards. No rank up.

Draw the last game, I'm rock bottom of the team, stinking the place out, get LEM.

Quiche's tears made it even sweeter.

MayMay

Banned
Oh yah.. I ranked up, too. LEM \o/

Man, I played like shit on all CT sides - but that was probably because every match I played on the opposite site that I usually play at lol

Trying to be more versatile

Omega

Banned
LRgOOgL.png

FACEIT always has the better matches unless you enjoy watching mouz and dignitas for some reason
+ ESL uses machine, and fuck that guy.

Ludono

In all seriousness I never expected to get LE ever but is it even impressive to do so? I wonder how many people quit before they get this far?

I dunno I'm happy to at least think I've improved and am not complete shit :D

It's only my technical issues holding me back from global :c

haveheart

Banned
yea and they barely won both maps rofl

NiP is fucking awful. It pains me to say it cuz I love f0rest and GTR but they need to fix that roster.

I hope they can work through this phase with this roster. As a team they would lose so much appeal without them...

MayMay

Banned
Lately, whenever I queue - half the time I don't even get an accept button and then its "MayMay failed to accept" and everyone gets upset :(

Volve pls, unplayable.

baby

good thing he's jumping ship to a team that lost a BO3 to tier 5 australians

lmao I just specced your EU game and in the first 5 seconds I get in the gotv Ludono got knifed somehow at drop

team immunity is rivaled only by fnatic what are you talking about

Ludono

good thing he's jumping ship to a team that lost a BO3 to tier 5 australians

lmao I just specced your EU game and in the first 5 seconds I get in the gotv Ludono got knifed somehow at drop

Of course you and Quiche both specced at that exact moment :(

Some really hard games today no idea why, I played pretty awful overall but I did play pretty decent this final map we play :)

MayMay

Banned
I did fall asleep. Spent multiple rounds sitting alone on B site staring into tunnels for the whole round time because they were just jerking off. Boring as fuck.

Didnt help that I was really pissed off and tilted from the Cobble game, so overall I did fucking awful on D2. Worst I've played in weeks, I play like shit when I'm mad lol.

Both of those matches were fucking aids.

Ah well, at least yall managed to carry me to a tie :)
Sorry for pretty much throwing on D2 :/

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Man I suck so much during the first and second game of the day. The biggest factor in that is the way I sit. If I don't sit exactly how I'm most comfortable, I will play like utter shit. The angle of my right arm must be exactly right, how much of my forearm rests on the desk, in which angle my body is turned etc. If that is just a tiny bit off my aiming is gonna suck. I usually find that ideal posture after a while but until then I play much much worse.

I just played two extremely good games on ESEA and I seriously just took over a dozen pictures of my sitting position and arm position.
I would've went like this
20120717_ab459919acf32e157df101041f393c6d.jpg

but I would've had to stand up to grap the measuring tape and that would've meant losing the position.

I'm gonna put it on my desk from now on and the next time I sit in my perfect position I'll measure all the distances and everything to be able to reproduce it every time.

I know it sounds crazy but it is how it is.

Top Bottom