• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Spots like Upper Box and Fence are kind of one shot tricks though must matches, once you do play them and use them effectively, they start checking them, which is why you should start utilizing other trick spots, like middle of site boxes, behind platform barrels, etc.

What's the definition of a "trick spot"? Because the boxes etc. that's all standard stuff lol

Omega

Banned
forgot today is the day we celebrate a man that raped and murdered natives and a bunch of other shitty things

wondered why so many children are playing right now

What's the definition of a "trick spot"? Because the boxes etc. that's all standard stuff lol
I define "trick spots" as angles where your opponents won't be pre-aiming at, because of how uncommon and unusual the spots are to play. Where you usually spot them and are aiming at them before they can react to you properly.

Bonus since most of the ones I use pretty much only expose your head, making it harder to to spot (and also more bullshit when they 1-tap you. :p)

Like, on Dust II ex.

A site: playing on top of Pizza sign boxes.
Playing below pizza sign barrels.
Playing behind car smoke.
Playing on pit ledge.

B site: playing behind Platform barrels (behind metal box)
Middle of site boxes (The double stack you can jump Inbetween and stand on)
Fence
Top of boxes

These spots aren't anything new or amazing, but people just usually don't expect them and have to take a second to adjust their aim towards you, because they'll usually be pre-aiming at a more common area.

Which is also why I call them trick spots, because once they know you play there, they can easily pre-fire you and catch you quite easy, especially since half of these require you to be in the open as you back off.

Clydefrog

forgot today is the day we celebrate a man that raped and murdered natives and a bunch of other shitty things

wondered why so many children are playing right now
Schools still get Columbus Day off?

I saw his tomb in Spain!

Anyways I think they call it Indigenous Peoples' Day now. For the reasons of genocide etc.

Ehhh that's such a boring title.

Hey Native Americans, we're not sorry we raped you, massacred your families, stole your land, and kicked you out to live in tiny reservations day.

MayMay

Banned
hoooly shit my heart. I was fucking shaking during that last 1v1 for the tie because I didnt want to fuck it up haha.

Most - satisfying - comeback - ever. Mirage is t-sided lol. Don't have a screenshot from the scoreboard so this one from the match page has to do.

bf3a1abe60.jpg

13-2 to 15-15

Omega

Banned
pete that knife is cursed man

PDZna2E.png

and that one win shouldn't have even been a win. we got carried hard by some dude on Denial

Omega

Banned
that dude on denial is a 16 year old who consistently is in the top 4 monthly rws placings lol

i would have said SicK but no one here besides probably you would know who that is.

then again people probably dont even know Denial is even a team

Mokoi

Banned
No one knows who denial is anymore because the world's greatest, smartest, and amazing awper shahzooms is no longer on that team. Therefore, are irrelevant.

baby

No one knows who denial is anymore because the world's greatest, smartest, and amazing awper shahzooms is no longer on that team. Therefore, are irrelevant.

its a different denial. its the decomposing remains of a team that went so hard in their first season out of open that everyone thought they were cheating

then one guy quit and it fell apart at the seems

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Play a comp game. T round went great, should be no problem. Up something like 12 to 3. Team decides to fuck around. We won 15 to 12. But it got frustrating quickly.

Lesson is, don't fuck around unless you're actually good. >_>

udiie

Play a comp game. T round went great, should be no problem. Up something like 12 to 3. Team decides to fuck around. We won 15 to 12. But it got frustrating quickly.

Lesson is, don't fuck around unless you're actually good. >_>
Had so many games like that, even with some of the best teams on here
I say just leave the fucking around for demolition

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Had so many games like that, even with some of the best teams on here
I say just leave the fucking around for demolition

"Hey guys, its time to win now"
"Hey guys, its time to win now"
"Hey guys.... its time to win"
"We need to end this guys"

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Have to say, I'm loving it. First time being addicted to CS and first real game I've been addicted to since Tribes Ascend.

1.6 and Source didn't click due to other games, but the ease to find a match now makes this perfect.

Top Bottom