• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Omega

Banned
Sources from within ESL confirmed that ESEA had indeed been acquired by MTG, stating that it was a “complete buyout” that would lead to a change in the upper echelons of management and ownership. One source also confirmed that it means that controversial ESEA owner, Eric Thunberg, who has presided over and fueled some of the biggest controversies in the company’s history, will be leaving. They added, “He won’t be missed.”
lmao you werent kidding damn

MayMay

Banned
"Rush B"

http://gfycat.com/WideCloseGoitered

Shame my recording of him jumping into enemies with his knife out, or rushing out of B every round as CT and just throwing his life away is corrupted

Good to finally play with this Miz guy. Has been on my friendslist forever but never played with him. He's pretty good. And also thanks for throwing the game, Shadownet. :p

MayMay

Banned
Miz: "I didn't play CS in months, never even tried new train"
f8160e21fb.jpg

hilarious lol

Yeap, would've been pretty funny if this wasnt the game to get my LEM back potentially ;__;

MayMay

Banned
Just saw the DreamHack Open - Leipzig announcement.. I wonder why its in Leipzig. That place really does not have alot to offer, imo. But I guess Cologne might've been too expensive for Dreamhack, so they had to settle for a cheap place in east germany :^)
I'm kidding

what even happened
overthrowziz said the same shit

edit - why the fuck do people walk with a knife out

No idea, honestly lol. He was pulling shit like in the webm. We wanted to rush B, because we were on a force - so we rush and he just casually walks with his knife out. You can't even hear me getting pissed in the webm - but even when I asked him wtf he was trying to do there, he just kept walking. Didnt even reply lol. In fact he did not say a single thing during the whole game. And then he also jumped around corners into enemies with his knife. And later during our CT side he just rushed up B every single round - and died every time. We pretty much played a 4v5 alot of rounds, I'm surprised we even got to 13.

Shadownet, next time you throw try to make it a bit less obvious haha

plays.tv is pretty good, but all my videos come out really dark for some reason

You're right, actually. Just checked mine and they're alot darker than usual.. Weird.

frbrr

I only block eu east, the people you get on there are worse than the russians
also, plays.tv upload is the slowest thing in the world

http://oddshot.tv/shot/esl-csgo-2015101420481854

I paused right before he shoots and it looks dead on his head to me. Too much RNG in this game imo.

udie timthefatman isn't on HLTV I dunno what ur talkin about bro

ifMhcYO.png

Could have easily hit the shoulder no? it's in the crosshair range. Also the next 2-3 shot where over the head as he jerked the crosshair up a bit.

Edit: However it seem the shot didn't even land at all he took no damage. It's still bullshit although maybe the point of impact was between the head and arm...

Damn, this plays.tv thing is awesome. Just tried it out, definitely gonna use this instead of Shadowplay for CS from now on.
It hooks into your CSGO and records full matches - as well as times of the kills, deaths, aces and whateverthefuck.

Tried it out by joining a DM for a minute. Interface http://puu.sh/kKyr9/4402349755.jpg

And a random clip I uploaded for testing, http://plays.tv/video/561ee745b2b9cad368 looks alright - and that's on the Medium quality preset with "Optimize videos for upload" enabled. So if I'd turn that off and set it to High it'd probably look way better...

Thanks Reddit, helpful for once. Never would've found out about this otherwise.

Hmm I should test it out.

Shane

Some so-so games last night. First game on Cache we had the CT side nailed...and then lost every round as T. Team just fell apart.

Had some good games on Mirage after that. Even the 13-15 loss was an enjoyably close game.

On for most of the night after physio.

Would love to play with some of you UK/EU GAFers sometime. You still use that Steam group or is there another place?

Ludono

Just saw the DreamHack Open - Leipzig announcement.. I wonder why its in Leipzig. That place really does not have alot to offer, imo. But I guess Cologne might've been too expensive for Dreamhack, so they had to settle for a cheap place in east germany :^)

I was thinking about going to that, would mean I would have to arrive back from Winter Holiday a bit earlier (my school is off from December 23 to February 1.

Any GAF people want to join in? :D

MayMay

Banned
Would love to play with some of you UK/EU GAFers sometime. You still use that Steam group or is there another place?

The group is dead, don't bother. More than half the ppl in there dont even play the game anymore and/or visit the thread.

EU CSGaf is a tiny group atm, so we don't really need one - either. We just have each other added and thats it. If there's someone new, we usually just invite them and go from there.

Add me http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/callmemaymay

I was thinking about going to that, would mean I would have to arrive back from Winter Holiday a bit earlier (my school is off from December 23 to February 1.

Any GAF people want to join in? :D

I'm thinking about it.. it's definitely not as close as Cologne (I study in Cologne so that was right around the corner). Would be quite the drive. Or I could take the plane, I did that before to get to Leipzig it's not that expensive..

Ludono

Lemme backseat mod for a sec:

Ooooooooh Double Post

And yea I agree, it's quite far away haha

inb4 ban

Yeah... I've been to Leipzig once waaaaaay back when they still had GamesCom there, pretty shitty city :p

I might try and convince a friend with a car to drive but he's not really into videogames.

MayMay

Banned
Yeah, thats why I was in Leipzig too back in..... 2008. lol

Edit: btw I never asked, but you live in Germany now - so do you speak a bit of German or are you just getting by speaking english?

cresto

ESEA just got bought out, lpkane is gone "he won't be missed"

Does it mean lpkane is gone for real tho?

I want them to fucking update their shit. I hate the website (have you ever tried scheduling a match?) and their client sucks and needs to be reevaluated so you aren't always playing with a 5 rws shit for brains silver

Ludono

Yeah, thats why I was in Leipzig too back in..... 2008. lol

Edit: btw I never asked, but you live in Germany now - so do you speak a bit of German or are you just getting by speaking english?

Yooooo I was there the same year. Did you get that gigantic Battlefield Heroes poster? I swore I had some pictures of the event but I can't seem to find them anymore :c

also

I'm fluent in German lol

MayMay

Banned
Yooooo I was there the same year. Did you get that gigantic Battlefield Heroes poster? I swore I had some pictures of the event but I can't seem to find them anymore :c

also

I'm fluent in German lol

Oh, gut zu wissen.. Dann brauchen wir ja kein Englisch mehr zu reden. Vor allem nicht auf Steam. lol

Omega

Banned
Does it mean lpkane is gone for real tho?

I want them to fucking update their shit. I hate the website (have you ever tried scheduling a match?) and their client sucks and needs to be reevaluated so you aren't always playing with a 5 rws shit for brains silver

hes probably just talking out of his ass but

sja42w6.png

baby brought up a good point though. lpkane is a scumbag but he's kind of a necessary evil. A lot of people say they would get esea if it wasn't for him, but a lot of these players belong nowhere near ESEA. with him gone you'll probably be getting a lot more of those 5rws players.

Ludono

Oh, gut zu wissen.. Dann brauchen wir ja kein Englisch mehr zu reden. Vor allem nicht auf Steam. lol

Ja, also sprechen ist kein Problem aber schriftlich mache ich oft noch Fehler. Kommt davon wenn deine Mutter nur mit dir Deutsch spricht aber nie dir die Grammatik und so weiter beibringt :p

Omega

Banned
A. Language

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use NeoGAF to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs will not be tolerated in any form and are bannable on the first offense. It is recommended that profanity be held to a minimum in order to keep the level of discourse high, and profanity should not be used when addressing others. Though NeoGAF is an international forum, discussion is to be held in English unless otherwise designated.

MayMay

Banned
That, or Bish pays us a visit to scare us :(

I bet not a single mod has even taken a look at the OP, otherwise littleworm would've been banned a while ago lol. Or junior'd.

Top Bottom