• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Sajjaja

I know it's an easy rankup playing against EU shitties, but you need to start playing with NAgaf more.

I can only play on weekends and Friday nights because of work. EUGaf is playing earlier on the weekends so that's when I play. But hey, at least we've been winning on EU lol, though chinzo does like to make it seem like he's throwing sometimes.

rugioh

Banned
Does it mean lpkane is gone for real tho?

I want them to fucking update their shit. I hate the website (have you ever tried scheduling a match?) and their client sucks and needs to be reevaluated so you aren't always playing with a 5 rws shit for brains silver

Buyout isn't official yet, and lpkane has stated even if he gets bought out he probably won't be out of the picture completely (still wants banning rights etc)

Dont get ur hopes up

impact

Banned
Buyout isn't official yet, and lpkane has stated even if he gets bought out he probably won't be out of the picture completely (still wants banning rights etc)

Dont get ur hopes up

if they can just revert the client back to not being always on, I'm cool with that

it's not like the change is helping them catch cheaters any faster, ace gaming are still all in tact :x

impact

Banned
I bet my dick and balls that there's at least one cheater on that team. lawson is the only one I'd say for sure doesn't cheat, but cJ-dA-LaN-DoDgE is absolute bullshit and sav is like an IM player when he goes to LAN yet is fucking olofmeister online.

if lpkane leaves who will reddit blame when something goes wrong in pro league

"well if m0E didn't stream gambling 24/7 this LAN would have went smooth as butter xD"

rugioh

Banned
I bet my dick and balls that there's at least one cheater on that team. lawson is the only one I'd say for sure doesn't cheat, but cJ-dA-LaN-DoDgE is absolute bullshit and sav is like an IM player when he goes to LAN yet is fucking olofmeister online.

"well if m0E didn't stream gambling 24/7 this LAN would have went smooth as butter xD"

I'd say if anyone cheats on that team it would be hemi; maybe CJ cheats too but you can't really fault a 15 year old kid for not convincing his parents to fly him around for video game tournaments lol

baby

I'd say if anyone cheats on that team it would be hemi; maybe CJ cheats too but you can't really fault a 15 year old kid for not convincing his parents to fly him around for video game tournaments lol

hemi doesnt cheat hes just a no life who plays the game way too much. dude claims hes in med school but plays like 30 pugs a month

impact

Banned

you know sav has been banned from ESEA twice for cheating, banned from CEVO for cheating and has multiple VAC bans? right?

cresto

Dont get ur hopes up

Im fucking sick and tired of playing on ESEA. I pay too much to constantly get matched up with shit players. It honestly feels like a handicap everytime I play. Im a 12-13 rws guy if I have some decent players, but i can't hold my own if I am constantly hamstrung by a shit 8 rws or below player. Drives me nuts

rugioh

Banned
Im fucking sick and tired of playing on ESEA. I pay too much to constantly get matched up with shit players. It honestly feels like a handicap everytime I play. Im a 12-13 rws guy if I have some decent players, but i can't hold my own if I am constantly hamstrung by a shit 8 rws or below player. Drives me nuts

ESEA may be the best client but at the end of the day a pug is a pug

impact

Banned
ESEA may be the best client but at the end of the day a pug is a pug

but muh statzzzzzzzzz

nah I agree with cresto though, it got to the point where my best friend since 5th grade who I've been playing with since 1.5 quit playing because unless we q with 5, our teammate(s) have a 99% chance of being retarded silvers. ESEA used to be the place to play at a mid-high level but nowadays the quality of players is no different from MM. Of course, unless you're on the other team from me, in which case...

p5yXH4F.jpg

baby

but muh statzzzzzzzzz

nah I agree with cresto though, it got to the point where my best friend since 5th grade who I've been playing with since 1.5 quit playing because unless we q with 5, our teammate(s) have a 99% chance of being retarded silvers. ESEA used to be the place to play at a mid-high level but nowadays the quality of players is no different from MM. Of course, unless you're on the other team from me, in which case...

p5yXH4F.jpg

im the big monkey

impact

Banned
lol yea, and he was always the one in clutch situations and always losing them. that's what I don't get about these shit players, why are you sitting back baiting your team when you are clearly the worst player on the team? If it's intentional, fuck off. If it's non-intentional then please don't buy ESEA until you know how to play the game. his guestbook post is spot on.

Omega

Banned
i bet hes one of those mm players that constantly have to type lol64tick every time they die because "i play mm with pros"

dude is probably nova master at best too

So what's a good RWS score? My goal this month is to get up to a 10 RWS, and keep my next month at about 10 RWS as well. Is that considered average?

I know my previous 6.5 RWS was pretty garbage, which is why I took a break from ESEA for a while until I improved my Spray Control a bit more.

baby

So what's a good RWS score? My goal this month is to get up to a 10 RWS, and keep my next month at about 10 RWS as well. Is that considered average?

I know my previous 6.5 RWS was pretty garbage, which is why I took a break from ESEA for a while until I improved my Spray Control a bit more.

stats dont matter

impact

Banned

If you have 10 RWS with 65-70 ADR your stats are still shit. It just means you're waiting for your teammates to do damage then swooping in like a janitor getting easy kills. Try to focus on being a good teammate, learning how to rotate properly, learning how to support your team, etc before you worry about your stats. Or you can just look at kills/RWS and pretend you're a decent player when in reality you're being a selfish player in a team game.

To stress it again, you will never be a decent CS player on a controller. I mean you can try, but you're just wasting your time. I would never q with someone that plays with a controller and I doubt many people in this thread would either. Maybe try Rainbow Six on Xbox One or something if you insist on playing a controller FPS.

At this point I firmly believe you're just trolling us so I don't even know why I bothered to respond :|

baby

If you have 10 RWS with 65-70 ADR your stats are still shit. It just means you're waiting for your teammates to do damage then swooping in like a janitor getting easy kills. Try to focus on being a good teammate, learning how to rotate properly, learning how to support your team, etc before you worry about your stats. Or you can just look at kills/RWS and pretend you're a decent player when in reality you're being a selfish player in a team game.

To stress it again, you will never be a decent CS player on a controller. I mean you can try, but you're just wasting your time. I would never q with someone that plays with a controller and I doubt many people in this thread would either. Maybe try Rainbow Six on Xbox One or something if you insist on playing a controller FPS.

At this point I firmly believe you're just trolling us so I don't even know why I bothered to respond :|

rws doesnt factor in kills, just damage but stats still dont matter

Spray control with a controller.
Totally possible for me now except for the M4A4. I fucking choke on that gun everytime. Do better with the A1-S, but damn if if Friberg used the M4A4 I'll do it too.

I'm not trolling, just find it hard to swallow that you don't seem to think I can be even a decent player.

Can I ask why you think I CANT be a decent player only because I use a controller? I can still entry, I can still AWP, I can still hold sites, I can still throw nades and I can still make calls.

I mean, look at my recent games. I'm consistently dropping 20+ frags. I'm consistently winning and doing my share contributing to the team. It's not because I'm getting lucky and queuing up with people who carry me. I'd never make it to LE solo queueing if that was the case. I'm a solid player. Why do you think that's not the case because I don't move with WASD?

Omega

Banned
It's just how controllers are. They limit what the player can do and there's only so much that a human can actually do with one. The ceiling of a controller player will always be lower than a kb/m player when it comes to most shooters.

Controllers have aim assists for a reason.

impact

Banned
Totally possible for me now except for the M4A4. I fucking choke on that gun everytime. Do better with the A1-S, but damn if if Friberg used the M4A4 I'll do it too.

I'm not trolling, just find it hard to swallow that you don't seem to think I can be even a decent player.

Can I ask why you think I CANT be a decent player only because I use a controller? I can still entry, I can still AWP, I can still hold sites, I can still throw nades and I can still make calls.

I mean, look at my recent games. I'm consistently dropping 20+ frags. I'm consistently winning and doing my share contributing to the team. It's not because I'm getting lucky and queuing up with people who carry me. I'd never make it to LE solo queueing if that was the case. I'm a solid player. Why do you think that's not the case because I don't move with WASD?

Because this is CS. And because I watched three of your matches on ESEA and your crosshair placement is dreadful and your aim is all over the place. And ontop of that you don't help your teammates pretty much ever. One time on mirage the opposing team rushed A and you were on stairs and you straight up left your teammate by himself to die at A and ran connector to "flank" T spawn. If you are supposed to watch A, WATCH A.

Can I ask why you refuse to use the only viable control option for CS? With a controller you are literally moving your crosshair with only your thumb. Everyone else playing the game is moving the crosshair with their wrist and arm. How do you not see this as a crippling handicap? If this was a 1v1 game it doesn't matter, but it's highly a team based game and you're not being fair to people doing the shit you do. They made CSGO for Xbox 360 and PS3 ya know.

rugioh

Banned

MayMay

Banned
You need to support your team more than ever during this dark time instead of stealing avatars from popgaf
sorry lol

You need to support your team more than ever during this dark time instead of stealing avatars from popgaf
sorry lol

I am going to a match on Saturday :D I just don't really have a player I am super happy to use as an avatar right now considering none of them are playing well. Hard to support an individual player when they are all playing dogshit.

Mokoi

Banned
Ate some dominos pizza. Was shit. Did you shit in it Pete

Playing cs has just ruined playing a fps on console. Aiming just feels ass.

Top Bottom