• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

curlycare

Fuuuck, had to send my 144 Hz gsync acer for maintenance for the third time :(
Really fucking hard to play with 60 Hz. Had to overclock my old faithful Fujitsu to 76 Hz to ease the pain.

Edit: Beer will make me free

Lourio

Lourio said:
1426736_602010293199507_494461629_n_copy_by_calrissianfsteele-d6vt9td.jpg

Omega

Banned
the gears of war scene is beyond dead.

the same pros that I played with back in gears 1 are still the same pros that are playing now.

baby

meeting tryhards in mm, like what the hell - who does that lol.

chances are theyre a cevo free team. eric and i have run into this like 3 times playing with plank and snes and them. google [team name] cevo or [team name] esea to shit talk their league stats

Xizk

Me and Overdosiz on cache mid = best. I think we were down 0-5 and ended it 10-5 after starting to play mid together. Then we closed it out ez on T-side.

baby

somehow im still stupid enough to solo queue dust 2
its literally impossible to win, 35 frags and still a tie against the dumbest players in the world

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Man I love playing against Pros on ESEA. Even better when they stream. Almost got a huge comeback against Pimp, MSL and Maziaz just now.

And now that I say it, I just got in a game with Kucher.

EDIT: And he rage quits after 3 rounds lol

I'm not good enough to win, 35 frags and still a tie against the dumbest players in the world

Fixd to better reflect your need to hit the dms. Everyone knows getting a 40 bomb ends the game immediately, much like capturing the snitch in Quidditch.

Mokoi

Banned
Man I love playing against Pros on ESEA. Even better when they stream. Almost got a huge comeback against Pimp, MSL and Maziaz just now.

The only "pro" I've played with is semphis. He called cheats on other team round 3. We won of course because me.

impact

Banned

kucher is like a LEM that knows people, he's not really a "pro"

Omega

Banned
i've only gotten matched up with Denial players.

and voo, but hes just some youtuber. dude was probably better than some of those Denial players though (except SicK)

And deranked to DMG again. Fucking solo queue is literally fucking shit.

Shout out to the guy who called GG after losing just 4 rounds and being 0-4.

Shout out to the guy who lurked on first pistol round, and couldn't kill someone at Market looking away from him when at CT.

Shout out to the guys who refused to listen to my calls, and never backed me up after I announced it.

Shout out to the guy going 0-10. Well at least you weren't toxic.

Can fucking entry and call the plan and everything, but no everyone has to think their fucking F0rest and will win a 1v4 clutch if they play alone at Mid.

Salty as hell right now. :(

Whatever. DMG too eZ I'll be LE again by tonight.

impact

Banned
EU guys are like a team, a union, always playing together

NA guys are always complaining about solo q and shit teammates, as they continue to solo q every day

Omega

Banned
EU guys are like a team, a union, always playing together

NA guys are always complaining about solo q and shit teammates, as they continue to solo q every day

solo is love. solo is life.

i would play with Clyde more but he plays garbage maps like Nuke and Inferno for some reason

haveheart

Banned
I've been there. I think there a factors you have to keep in mind when u want mm to be working.

Time: only play around 7 to 12. Afternoon is kids time and after midnight most people get cranky.

Mentality: I know myself and I know that I can very easily be upset and become toxic. So I have to put myself in the right state of mind, accepting that I and my team will make mistakes and lose.

Warming up: this helps so much. Even ten minutes on some aim map with bots. Just don't take your first shots of the day in a mm game.

Communication: never swear at anyone and if someone flames, ignore at all cost.

Server picker: use it!

These things helped me alot...

Omega

Banned
why you gotta disrespect moko like that man :(

fuck those venezuelans though. i know these motherfuckers know english but they just wont speak it

cHinzo

Yea, but we got Russians, though.

I'm not convinced mexicans and south americans are any better

instead of CYKA BLYAT VODKA MY FRIEND I just hear taco taco taco burrito taco flavored kisses

At least the Ruskis are pretty godly on Dust2. :>

its literally impossible to win, 35 frags and still a tie against the dumbest players in the world

0a19fff858.jpg

Reminds me of dropping a 40k bomb and just barely winning 16-14 on Dust2 lol.

Played so poorly today. Dropped less than 12 frags in 3/5ths of my games today. All losses.

Gonna return this Steam Controller and go back to the Regular Xbox Controller, Feel worthless with it. Hopefully when the Xbox Elite controller comes out, I'll get better results with that.

Thanks for playing with me guys. Sorry we lost. Good game.

also buying this baby

Top Bottom