• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Yoo thanks for the giveaway man, generous.

I think you did everything right. People can enter for multiple skins, but they have to send an individual PM for everything they're entering for (so putting 2 things into 1pm doesnt count)

xptoxyz

Why is it so hard for these casting groups to put a little something on the screen to let you know who won the previous maps.

This reminds me of a tournament when people constantly went into the chat asking previous results and it was on-screen the entire time. Maybe not the most conventional of places, but was still there.

cHinzo

This reminds me of a tournament when people constantly went into the chat asking previous results and it was on-screen the entire time. Maybe not the most conventional of places, but was still there.

Just the usual Twitch chat trolls. :d

Yo guys, anyone up for some Dust2 tomorrow? I'm done with work early then. Got a full weekend to play some CS. :D

chessnut

Yoo thanks for the giveaway man, generous.

I think you did everything right. People can enter for multiple skins, but they have to send an individual PM for everything they're entering for (so putting 2 things into 1pm doesnt count)

Oh alright, good to know.

By the way, to answer a few people's questions. I don't bet full time. I was on rotations during my last year of school, so whenever I was at a boring site, I just pulled out my phone and watched matches. There's a little bit of luck involved, but there is a method to how I bet. I'll try to post some tips in the coming days. For now, though, know that if mousesports get to play envy on cache, d2, mirage, overpass, or cobble, you gotta pound mousesports as long as they're under 40% :)

edit: I made 'MULTIENTRY' one of the rules, yet the modbot still says if you include more than 1 game you will be blocked from entering. Is that OK or did I miss up somewhere?
Thanks for the giveaway, I've had poor luck with Mudbutt for a while now so I doubt I'll win something but hey, might as well try.

Also, I might be asking some of you for some co-op help at some point :)

Just got me a new SteelSeries Rival mouse. Thing feels amazing in the hand.

b2ny89e.gif

Top Bottom