• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

2kVqpRh.jpg

It might have been all the badges we were playing, but I'm a glass half full kinda guy.

Mokoi

Banned
GGs guys. I'm terrible on Train and Overpass though >.<
You guys seem cool expect for the few dimwitted people I met in the group today. I think I'll stick around.
ggwp guys. i'm down to play again tomorrow :D
It's ok, we're playing for fun and to win. But mostly the fun part.
yep for fun. Didn't hit my fun stride until the last game we played with fazhgolizen. :D
onions lol and the last round was pretty funny.
lol: http://g.1339.cf/tvkkhzg.webm

ggwp guys. i'm down to play again tomorrow :D

yep for fun. Didn't hit my fun stride until the last game we played with fazhgolizen. :D
onions lol and the last round was pretty funny.
lol: http://g.1339.cf/tvkkhzg.webm

I thought that knife was for the Play of the Week contest lol. Seeing all these webms with that name is weird. I liked it when my friends were all running around with knives called "Quiche's Bitch" but the last one was renamed yesterday. RIP Quiche's Bitches!

Jenenser

TSM has recently lost Overpass to E-frag and G2 so they aren't as good on it as I remembered. Hopefully Cadian knows all their strats as he played with them before.

tsm fell from grace. last few games ive seen where hard to watch :/

Just got kicked by my team when we were 15-4 up and I was Top Frag. Thanks teammates.

Don't worry if you got kicked and you end up winning, you still got the point for winning and rank, and same goes both way if you are losing and got kicked. Because once, i got into the same situation as you and I still ranked up after the game is finished hahaha

Were they russians by any chance?

Do you know what made it worse.... I was in a 5 stack with friends. Someone joke vote kicked me and they all said yes :/ I had to wait for them to close the game out. I wanted to die and I still want them to die.

Don't worry if you got kicked and you end up winning, you still got the point for winning and rank, and same goes both way if you are losing and got kicked. Because once, i got into the same situation as you and I still ranked up after the game is finished hahaha

thank god. I was so pissed :/

Do you know what made it worse.... I was in a 5 stack with friends. Someone joke vote kicked me and they all said yes :/ I had to wait for them to close the game out. I wanted to die and I still want them to die.

thank god. I was so pissed :/

Yea, same shit happened to me too, and then I ranked up, after that all is good and forgiven lol

Mokoi

Banned
Welp, today I hit the sickest shot ever. Or not sickest but luckiest.
and other perspective from squeaky
Like, holy shit lol. Sry for the 2 super short webms but I couldnt be bothered to make them into 1 lol
Nice.
I thought that knife was for the Play of the Week contest lol. Seeing all these webms with that name is weird. I liked it when my friends were all running around with knives called "Quiche's Bitch" but the last one was renamed yesterday. RIP Quiche's Bitches!
No the knife was for me, and talk about no respect. Letting them just rename yo shit like that. smh premaaquicewale they not respecting your authority.

Valkrai

Fuck playing with randoms. Had 3 douchebags who were throwing because I refused to apologize wanting to kick someone spamming.

Rivitur

Banned
Here's my newest stupid gun. It's corny as fuck but I had fun trying to take this idea from concept to reality.
Glock-18 | 8-Baller
I'm giving you a warning now. If you don't make the AWP pool cue I'm going to make it myself and get all the money. (Barrel made on wood with blue and white at the end, stock will have the black triangles like the pool stick, and the glossy finish.)

I'm giving you a warning now. If you don't make the AWP pool cue I'm going to make it myself and get all the money. (Barrel made on wood with blue and white at the end, stock will have the black triangles like the pool stick, and the glossy finish.)

Wow legit good idea from Rivi.

udiie

congrats winners
maybe come post here a little more this OT

i should clarify, rugi and jeneser are regulars

MayMay

Banned
And of course all the guns got won by ppl that never come here except for giveaways and juniors, like always :3

It's always weird how they all wake up and start posting when a giveaway happens, gotta get the 5 posts in the new thread after all.

Top Bottom