• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

naeS

Coming in here to join the giveways was not my intention. I just wanted to find some people to play with. I saw the giveaway and thought why not.

However, I disobeyed the rules and entered without having 5 posts in the thread at the time. I did reach 5 prior to the entry period ending. But that still isn't fair to the rest of you.. So I have no problem not taking the skin and having it re-given away.

Rivitur

Banned
Coming in here to join the giveways was not my intention. I just wanted to find some people to play with. I saw the giveaway and thought why not.

However, I disobeyed the rules and entered without having 5 posts in the thread at the time. I did reach 5 prior to the entry period ending. But that still isn't fair to the rest of you.. So I have no problem not taking the skin and having it re-given away.
Pfft keep it! Once I make my awp pool cue I won't need those skins becuase I'll be rich!!

Anyone wanna help me make it? We'll split profits (looks at soultron)

MayMay

Banned

Ohhh no, don't worry. Have it lol. I wasnt really talking about you anyways, the post was more directed towards some other ppl. People that have been doing this for a while now, only coming in here when there's giveaways etc.

MadDog91UK

Neo Member
Man this game is frustrating for newbies.

I've only got 6 competitive wins, so i'm unranked, yet I keep getting matched with MG2s, and i'm just playing awful and bottom fragging every single match pretty much. It's pretty obvious i'm nowhere near that level but I keep getting matched with them.

I just can't wait to get the 10 wins and go play with silvers. :p

I've only got 6 competitive wins, so i'm unranked, yet I keep getting matched with MG2s, and i'm just playing awful and bottom fragging every single match pretty much. It's pretty obvious i'm nowhere near that level but I keep getting matched with them.

Huh, it should be bumping you down right now. But no reason to feel bad about bottom fagging when I started last year I was a Silver Elite and went down as low as silver 3. If you are playing MG2s on right now you are already way ahead of were I started. Now im the worlds worst DMG.

If you're getting matched with MG2s already then you're not doing too bad.

Rivitur

Banned
I need some one to do this. The black at the back should be redish glossy wood with black outline and the wood should be better quality on the entire gun.
3C4Xr3Z.jpg

I need some one to do this. The black at the back should be redish glossy wood with black outline and the wood should be better quality on the entire gun.
3C4Xr3Z.jpg

Hmmm I suggest less blue on the back of the scope and rifle, otherwise it's gonna be two sided pool cue lol

I still don't get the blue on the back of it. Placeholder colour?

Also, anyone else gonna be up in an hour? This bitch wants to play some more.

soultron

Banned
I think the cue might work great as the barrel, but carrying that concept across the entire gun won't work well, IMO.

Maybe use some ugly green felt-style texture on the body and have a racked set of balls in the triangle frame, right near the buttstock. That's my suggestions on how I'd handle this one.

cHinzo

Man, when looking at those colours u are using, u might as well ditch the whole pool cue concept and went full Tron mode, while racking in the money on the next case release. :')

Rivitur

Banned
I think the cue might work great as the barrel, but carrying that concept across the entire gun won't work well, IMO.

Maybe use some ugly green felt-style texture on the body and have a racked set of balls in the triangle frame, right near the buttstock. That's my suggestions on how I'd handle this one.
Your taking the billards concept I had but after thinking about that I have to cut it because it wouldn't look good. Someone suggested having the barrel the same but making the entire gun a diamond metalic blue. In other words the rifle would be the bottom of the pool cue.

MayMay

Banned
Is anyone really surprised that nV took the Gamescom tourney? They were clearly always the best team there lol.

It's gonna be interesting to see how they hold up against proper teams like Fnatic at the major.

MayMay

Banned
WIP Looked a bit more into Rivis design and created 2 quick and dirty mock-ups that work in CSGO, solid colors and ugly wood (as well as a ton of mistakes) - but it's mainly just to see if it's a skin worth putting effort in.

Lacks alot of the details from the initial "concept" still lol.

and one without the spikes

Dunno yet if I'm feeling it.

WIP Looked a bit more into Rivis design and created 2 quick and dirty mock-ups that work in CSGO, solid colors and ugly wood (as well as a ton of mistakes) - but it's mainly just to see if it's a skin worth putting effort in.

Neat!

Valkrai

It's cool but I think the wood finish would be better suited like this
Dead_rising_Pool_Cue.png

MayMay

Banned
I hope the crowd at the ESL One Cologne event at the end of the month is gonna be as hype as the crowd at The International rn on the last day

Rivitur

Banned
It's cool but I think the wood finish would be better suited like this
Dead_rising_Pool_Cue.png
That's the type of wood I would ideally like to make the triangles I'm going to play around with the color scheme today to see if the dark red is the way to go instead of the bright blue.

Also nice job maymay you're hired until you quit.

jumped into competitive for the first time in months today.

Had a few 4ks and a double kill with the awp. Felt awesome.

9Sl6BCih.jpg

I should play competitive more. I have been doing a lot of casual for missions. it's still a lot of fun even when im losing.

soultron

Banned
Can someone show me how to do weapon finishes? I think a M4A1-S Pool Cue would also be cool.
Tonnes of resources online. Search corridium studios on YT to see some of his design process videos;they act as good tutorials. That's how I started learning.

MayMay

Banned
Watching The International I decided to check out Dota2Lounge.. and damn. So much better then CSGOLounge.

1e07a7c5ff.jpg

The fact that you can bet on individual matches in a BO3/BO5 and other stuff already makes it the superior service.

Wish I could bet like that on CSGL.

soultron

Banned
Watching The International I decided to check out Dota2Lounge.. and damn. So much better then CSGOLounge.

1e07a7c5ff.jpg

The fact that you can bet on individual matches in a BO3/BO5 and other stuff already makes it the superior service.

Wish I could bet like that on CSGL.
I wouldn't want any of that because I feel it'd jack up the probability of a DDOS attack.

Top Bottom