• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

tootsi666

NiP. <3
GeT_RiGhT <3

And of course, all they tall about is NiP disbanding. Just screw off already. NiP isn't gonna disband... How is that even relevant to this match up... NiP has denied all these stupid rumors every single time yet people don't let them die.
Why does NiP denying it matter? Esport organizations lie (or twist the truth) all the time.

Omega

Banned
c9 is really terrible losing to a team like lg. i dont know why they would choose d2

its their only "good" map

LG is actually pretty close to C9's skill, people just dont realize it yet

LG is better than C9 dont even insult them like that. I give them a lot of shit because they lose to garbage teams like Conquest in the NA scene, but they've made like what, 4 majors?

people need to remember we're in October, almost November. It's not June anymore

baby

its their only "good" map

LG is better than C9 dont even insult them like that. I give them a lot of shit because they lose to garbage teams like Conquest in the NA scene, but they've made like what, 4 majors?

people need to remember we're in October, almost November. It's not June anymore

lg when they started out went to majors out of south american qualifiers which doesnt really count if you ask me, thats like saying immunity is a good team because they made it to one major through the au qualifiers. lg is a trash team and c9 should be better than them

Starfield

lg when they started out went to majors out of south american qualifiers which doesnt really count if you ask me, thats like saying immunity is a good team because they made it to one major through the au qualifiers. lg is a trash team and c9 should be better than them

LG isn't a trash team lol

Omega

Banned

except unlike immunity or renegades, LG qualifies by actually winning at majors.

they aren't getting free passes like C9 or australian teams

rugioh

Banned
LG only shows up to LAN, online don't mean shit. CLG beat them down at winout but at majors they usually don't drop to other american teams

baby

except unlike immunity or renegades, LG qualifies by actually winning at majors.

they aren't getting free passes like C9 or australian teams

they get a free pass but scraping by mediocre groups and never actually making it anywhere. theyre also waaaay worse than they were before.

they were really good from their first pro league season to last season but this season is the worst theyve ever been

Omega

Banned
they get a free pass but scraping by mediocre groups and never actually making it anywhere. theyre also waaaay worse than they were before.

they were really good from their first pro league season to last season but this season is the worst theyve ever been

C9 failed to make it out of a group with mousesports/immunity or make it passed Kinguin and back at like dreamhack 2014 couldn't even make it out of a group with hellraisers and gamegod wolf

on the other hand, LG beat Kinguin at Cologne and at Katowice made it out of groups with Hellraisers in their group. but those teams are op ;_;

C9 is pure fucking shit and have had 3 good months since Hiko left. I don't see how anyone can seriously say a team as garbage as this is better than a team that constantly qualifies for majors by actually winning at majors and not playing garbage teams like Dignitas and Renegades at qualifiers.

oh man they beat Roccat!!

baby

C9 failed to make it out of a group with mousesports/immunity or make it passed Kinguin and back at like dreamhack 2014 couldn't even make it out of a group with hellraisers and gamegod wolf

on the other hand, LG beat Kinguin at Cologne and at Katowice made it out of groups with Hellraisers in their group. but those teams are op ;_;

C9 is pure fucking shit and have had 3 good months since Hiko left. I don't see how anyone can seriously say a team as garbage as this is better than a team that constantly qualifies for majors by actually winning at majors and not playing garbage teams like Dignitas and Renegades at qualifiers.

im not saying c9 isnt trash, they were trash before hiko left too. its just disappointing because they had a short stint of not being trash.

lg on the other hand has a ton of hype for getting trashed in quarters repeatedly and simply just doesnt play that well

C9 beat the hell out of LG in the last two matches they played. Online results aren't everything, but they do have to be taken into account.

rugioh

Banned

word is bond

phew titan may have salvaged my pickem for day 1

C9 beat the hell out of LG in the last two matches they played. Online results aren't everything, but they do have to be taken into account.

nah, online is online

Omega

Banned

no they dont

you win at LAN, that's all that matters when it comes to competitive games.

im not saying c9 isnt trash, they were trash before hiko left too. its just disappointing because they had a short stint of not being trash.

lg on the other hand has a ton of hype for getting trashed in quarters repeatedly and simply just doesnt play that well

your argument makes no sense.

For some reason LG losing to top tier teams in playoffs is somehow worse than failing to make it out of groups vs tier 2 teams. In what world does losing to fnatic and VP somehow make you worse than a team that can't even make it out of groups. Especially when that team couldn't make it out of groups by losing to a team on their own best map meanwhile you destroyed that team like 16-4 or some shit

baby

no they dont

you win at LAN, that's all that matters when it comes to competitive games.

your argument makes no sense.

For some reason LG losing to top tier teams in playoffs is somehow worse than failing to make it out of groups vs tier 2 teams. In what world does losing to fnatic and VP somehow make you worse than a team that can't even make it out of groups. Especially when that team couldn't make it out of groups by losing to a team on their own best map meanwhile you destroyed that team like 16-4 or some shit

you can say online is online but that doesnt excuse losing to shit teams repeatedly

i never said it was worse, just that theyre still just as trash as c9, just with worse online results

Omega

Banned
I'm back and missed most of the matches already :(

you didn't miss much aside from Top 5 team C9 losing to Tier 6 team Luminosity on Cloud9s best map.

and Liquid for a brief moment gave NA fans hope, but Hiko's hat got in the way of his vision and he choked an easy gw kill. Liquid could never recover

Ludono

you didn't miss much aside from Top 5 team C9 losing to Tier 6 team Luminosity on Cloud9s best map.

and Liquid for a brief moment gave NA fans hope, but Hiko's hat got in the way of his vision and he choked an easy gw kill. Liquid could never recover

I need to watch the C9 match then, I love a good a C9 choke :D

I was interested in seeing Liquid perform with Hiko so I'll take a look at that as well then :)

Only been one decent game tbh.

Titan v NiP had a close scoreline but Titan's T-side was fucking weird as hell rather than NiP's quality being the major factor in closing the gap.

Yeah apparently I actually thoguht NiP would win over Titan, I must have been high, RIP Pickem

baby

has nitr0 ever performed well on lan in csgo? he seems like a fragger online but its always elige getting liquid rounds on lan

Top Bottom