• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

udiie

Sigh...

Na'Vi has always been the one team I absolutely hate. Even Fnatic/Cloud 9 I respect them and even like a few of their players. Na'Vi? Completely hate them, their players (except Edward), and their playstyle, and now I really despise them. I can't wait for that team of Toxic, boring, awful players to disband because Edward gets sick of Zues, Guardian, and Seized being toxic jerks.

I hope EnVyUs completely 2-0, 16-0 Na'Vi.
Lmao you're so fucking salty

abracadaver

got a 144hz monitor today

it really makes a difference

was playing on a TV before and I'm better than ever now. after 4 competitive matches always had positive stats. was MVP 3 times

gold 4 now. see you in global elite

MayMay

Banned
Got the final running on my other monitor, rooting for nV \o/

I hope Tuesday comes quick so I can finally play some CS again, and sleep. Overdosing on coffee and energy drinks right now woooop

Sajjaja

The train case is only worth about $2. Honestly, most of the souvenir drops, if Factory New, are worth more than the case are worth.

So, honestly it's worth opening the case, especially if you're a fan of Happy.

Here's the list of the skins available in the Train Collection, in case you don't know what they are.
http://csgostash.com/collection/The+Train+Collection

This is the most depressing case I have ever seen. Thanks for the link though.

baby

all those upsets to get 2-0'd by fucking navi hahahaha

if navi beats nv ill be laughing until the next major

Why? They are a good team, one of the best actually. (Up there with fn, nv, tsm)

No, Na'Vi really is not that great. They're definitely not Tier-2, but they can't compete against the Top Tier 1 teams. Aside from Guardian, everyone else isn't at the same skill level.

Also, HOLY SHIT HAPPY WITH THAT CLUTCH.

nip got 10x further than they shouldve you should be happy

I honestly do expect NiP to achieve the Finals everytime they go to a major. They let me down in Cologne, but after their game with Liquid, i REALLY thought NiP would stay on form and reach the finals. When I saw the bracket they got into, I expected them to easily get to the finals. Once I saw Virtus Pro was out and they'd play EnVyUs most likely, I was confident NiP could win the Major. I didn't believe NiP could beat Virtus Pro, but I believed that NiP could beat EnVyUs. Of course though, doesn't matter if NiP goes back to their old bad form from 5 months ago, instead of staying good.

Sajjaja

No, Na'Vi really is not that great. They're definitely not Tier-2, but they can't compete against the Top Tier 1 teams. Aside from Guardian, everyone else isn't at the same skill level.
Can't compete with Tier 1 teams.......15-13 on Train right now against NV.

Navi is Tier 2 and they can compete clearly. Stop being so biased dude.

Disxo

Can't compete with Tier 1 teams.......15-12 on Train right now against NV.

True
Well they are not that great as i mentioned but they are still quite good to compete against nv.

baby

saj is right, na'vi very much can compete with the best, they just arent one of the best. they've always been just edging near the top tier, and theyve placed in the quarter finals of almost every major, and they usually dont get the easiest groups.

cHinzo

NV got train, woohoo! So close.

Navi are one of those teams who can actually win tournaments and get those magical tournament runs where everyone is on fire. They are just not very consistent.

Can't compete with Tier 1 teams.......15-13 on Train right now against NV.

Train is a map EnVyUs isn't very comfortable or confident on. If Na'Vi gets the win on Dust II or Cobblestone, I'll admit I'm wrong. I expect Na'Vi to win their map pick, not just get close.

Seriously, Na'Vi isn't terrible. They can easily beat Tier 2 teams, and Lower Tier-1 teams just based off the fact that they're playstyle is very team orientated and the slow-plays throw almost everyone off. However, Teams like Fnatic, TSM, EnVyUs, etc, teams that all have incredible raw skill, and incredible team-based plays, can easily handle Na'Vi. Just look at Na'Vi's win record against the top 4 teams. However, like I said, they are good and can beat teams like G2, Titan, Mouse, Hellraisers, all the lower Tier-1 teams.

and again, that doesn't mean they CAN'T beat the Top Tier-1 teams. They can upset them, but the chances of them losing are much more likely than them winning against Fnatic.

Sajjaja

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MKnKsfT.png

Ludono

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)