• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

kennyS destroying Guardian, just like I wanted. Thank you Kenny, I'll buy a couple of your stickers now let you share my AWP with Allu.

Allu would have killed Kenny.

Sajjaja

Allu would have killed Kenny.

funny_zps16aa984b.gif

baby

you admitted nip wasnt that good for like 10 seconds and now its back to this shit... its like someone in a rest home having a single moment of lucidity

And with that Dreamhack comes to an end. Now for the give away.

3rd Place Udiie 29 Points
2nd Place SBD 30 Points
1st Place Ludono 31 Points

Ninja's would have AT LEAST taken at least a map off of EnVy. Damn you Na'Vi.

NiP and TSM were robbed.

GG EnVyUs. You deserve it, great team.Especially happy for Kenny right now. Good game. Good tournament.

tootsi666

NiP and TSM were totally robbed because they played like shit and got 2-0'd by Tier-3 teams yes

Envy shows everyone that they are the #1 right now

Edit. Yeah, Katowice will probably be the next major. There will be few large tournaments before christmas and then the scene will go to a Winter break (contracts run out etc.) until late January.

Disxo

Katowice SHOULD be the next major, unless Valve decide to push CSGO to a Four Major a year system like in Dota 2. (lol jk like Valve cares about CSGO)

Katowice is usually around February/March, if I recall right.

I see thanks, well, there is quite some time until the next one ;_; damn.

Gotta be honest, with the amount of players in csgo nowadays valve is surely going to do something for the majors next year.

Ensirius

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MKnKsfT.png

You troll got me for 10 full seconds.

Starfield

Just got home and saw that Fnatic got rekt in Quarters, TSM lost to Gamer2, Na'Vi made it in the grandfinal and EnvyUs won the major

WTF HAPPENED

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
MLG X Games in January would be the perfect major if it wasn't for mlg.tv.
Maybe they can make a deal with Valve to also stream on Twitch. I loved their production quality last time and it would be the ideal opportunity for an NA major.

Reven

Maybe they can make a deal with Valve to also stream on Twitch. I loved their production quality last time and it would be the ideal opportunity for an NA major.
For sure. Aspen was really excellent.

Xizk

MLG will apparently start simulcasting on Twitch next year so should be fine.

Top Bottom