• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

hahaha

i don't know how the second game went but... YOU'RE NEXT!

f54fba11c8d42650dbe53e5876a0cea7.png
Peapod the pocket squirrel have my back.

Hixx

Do Valve release sticker sales figures after Majors? I know their prize pools are low but I wonder how much the orgs and players make through them. Can imagine players on Envy getting a nice stack with so many wanting KennyS stickers etc.

Do Valve release sticker sales figures after Majors? I know their prize pools are low but I wonder how much the orgs and players make through them. Can imagine players on Envy getting a nice stack with so many wanting KennyS stickers etc.

ESL did the last two times. $1.5m in Katowice, $4.2m in Cologne. It's up to DreamHack this time if they will announce it or not. But Valve won't.

need 3 more for ten man
I'm up for it as well.

Thanks. Wonder how much of that increase was down to player stickers vs audience growth.
Well, they offered a new type of sticker as well, with the player autographs, meaning fans of teams would at least purchase an extra 5 stickers per team they're fans of, maybe more if they play the openings and go until they get all 5 members.

Hixx

I'm up for it as well.

Well, they offered a new type of sticker as well, with the player autographs, meaning fans of teams would at least purchase an extra 5 stickers per team they're fans of, maybe more if they play the openings and go until they get all 5 members.

Yes. Like I said in my post :p

RiP NiP, can't even beat Hellraisers

They were playing on Overpass. Meh, NiP literally vetoes Overpass every chance they get.

Hell, that was the perfect game to max-bet on HellRaisers. I would have bet on HR, but I could never betray NiP. I either bet on them, or don't bet at all.

Valkrai

They were playing on Overpass. Meh, NiP literally vetoes Overpass every chance they get.

Hell, that was the perfect game to max-bet on HellRaisers. I would have bet on HR, but I could never betray NiP. I either bet on them, or don't bet at all.

Yeah but Hellraisers is a weaker team than NiP. Oskar is the only good thing about them.

I'm consistently playing the worst CS I've ever played in the past 3 months, yet I'm winning all my matches.

Lol, apparently my team does better when I'm 12-23 than when I'm 23-12.

MayMay

Banned
Santorini is awesome, hope it makes it into the next operation. Seems like a map worth playing.

i hope someone videos mayhem and quiche when they have their hot make-up sex

I <3 Quiche, I just didnt like how I got zeusd at the beginning of a round ;_;

Hixx

i went to eat chilli

as much as i like playing cs i have to draw a line somewhere and i drew it around my chilli

cHinzo

Santorini is a fun map, but my gawd. Save me from those fps drops. Almost as horrible as playing on Cobble and Train. Dont they optimize that shit? :|

also, trigger trigger. :>

impact

Banned
I fired up CSGO on PS3 today...oh god...I could only take 5mins of it before shutting it off. Can't believe I used to play it on PS3 lol.

I bought it, played for 5 minutes and deleted it. Playing this game on controller is the dumbest shit lol, I feel like a SpeedyBotDude.

I fired up CSGO on PS3 today...oh god...I could only take 5mins of it before shutting it off. Can't believe I used to play it on PS3 lol.

I still have my first play session of CS:GO on my Hard-Drive. Made a Let's Play of CSGO the day it came out on Xbox 360.

I actually started the video by saying "Well, I was pretty good at Call of Duty, so I should be good at this. Hmm... the Famas is OP as heck in Black Ops, will probably be OP in this game."

Oh, how times have changed.

I bought it, played for 5 minutes and deleted it. Playing this game on controller is the dumbest shit lol, I feel like a SpeedyBotDude.

You felt like you were actually good for once?.&#5478;( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)&#5476;

Reven

So something weird happened. I ranked up to Nova Master last night and played one match after that. I log into today and play one match and notice during it that I am now Nova 3. I checked the demo and I didn't derank last night but and I'm pretty sure it said I was a master when I logged in today.

I played it for a good 3 months but the lack of updates made me drop it fast.

YOU WOT M8

Lol well I barely got a decent gaming machine in college so I was still a pure console gamer. Heck, I played Half-Life on PS2, and Counter-Strike & Half-Life 2 on Xbox :p

The only thing back then that I played on PC was Diablo and Starcraft.

I still have my first play session of CS:GO on my Hard-Drive. Made a Let's Play of CSGO the day it came out on Xbox 360.

I actually started the video by saying "Well, I was pretty good at Call of Duty, so I should be good at this. Hmm... the Famas is OP as heck in Black Ops, will probably be OP in this game."

I had the same mentality.

impact

Banned

You felt like you were actually good for once?.&#5478;( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)&#5476;

6rws player

lol

and it's so nice seeing Liquid lose to Winterfox LOOOOOL

impact

Banned
You have a career 6 rdub, not just your "first few months"

But I'm honestly shook it's that high while using a controller. I guess that's what happens when you base your playstyle off Hiko

Sorry about yesterday. I knew I was too tired to play and towards the end just went full tilt. Won't happen again. I'm not playing if I'm that tired again.

Top Bottom