• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Aight I got custom maps to work on the server again seeing as they kinda broke yesterday or something..

Santorini is on there as well.

cHinzo

z1BNZkb.png

We could have won the major. NiP was robbed damn it. ;~;

58729ebf60.jpg

5f9abd66eb.jpg

Greyface and Orgless were also robbed from those sticker moneys and potential major win!

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Who would be down for a 10 man on Santorini now?

Omega

Banned
1. Best Esport Org!

2. Are you guys going to play? Mayhem said you guys might try to get a game going so he gave me the info to get matches going since him and Quiche aren't on, but if you're not gonna play I'm just gonna watch NBA games tonight

Valkrai

MLG Aspen to be the next major?

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffe.../mlg_aspen_next_major_2016_season_in_mappool/

I don't what is better. MLG Aspen being the next major or Inferno being redone. Hyped for both.

If it's not a troll of course.

It'd be cool but I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

There's also more speculation about roster changes for NiP. Supposedly, they owe their players thousands of dollars but what the hell is going on with the management in there?

Hixx

Season replacing Inferno (even if only temporary) would be a bit shit.

Used to like Season when I first started playing but grew to hate it... think I played it maybe twice in the last Op.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Season replacing Inferno (even if only temporary) would be a bit shit.

Used to like Season when I first started playing but grew to hate it... think I played it maybe twice in the last Op.

The guy mentioned that it would be an updated version of Season. So maybe some of the criticisms about the map like the long rotation times will be improved by then.

cHinzo

Santorini looks interesting. Taking A from multiple sides looked great. U can get there through A long and underpass as the traditional ways. If u take control mid then u can get to A through short and even flank if u get to squeeky. B seems like the easier site to hold with only 1 chokepoint out of tunnels and one extra route to B if u go through mid. Mid control looks like the most important thing in that map. It gives u access to both bombsites through additional routes and quick rotations. Rotations through the spawns are long as fck. We need to play this someday guys!

KingKong

Once theyre done with inferno they could give dust2 a visual makeover and move on to the real deal: a brand new competetive version of Aztec!

Haribi

Is it just a coincidence that Cloud 9 declined as soon as they banned adderall? Just asking questions

They didn't really decline. They have always been this awful except for that one off month in the summer.

baby

after 3 months of near continuous use, my in ears suddenly stopped working. also my headset is miles away so rip csgo for a little bit probably. might play a little but will only have sound in my left ear lol

Playing with 4 guys tonight in their own clan or w/e. rank MGE

In second place doing a good job. They all kick me for no reason in one of the final rounds where's its 1v1. Me against the bomb planter. Plenty of time left.

This game -____-

TUSR

Banned
Playing with 4 guys tonight in their own clan or w/e. rank MGE

In second place doing a good job. They all kick me for no reason in one of the final rounds where's its 1v1. Me against the bomb planter. Plenty of time left.

This game -____-

you should have top fragged

MayMay

Banned
Watching Semmler play random MM with black DDK and henryG etc. is actually pretty fun. They're all pretty good.

Edit: AWW RIP Black DDK left and they got pansy in. Everyone is Global and she has no rank lol

Hixx

Mantrousse reminds me of Pete Doherty so he is my new favourite Counter Striker :3

"These are casters, guys... they play like pussies." lmao

Valkrai

Watching Semmler play random MM with black DDK and henryG etc. is actually pretty fun. They're all pretty good.

Edit: AWW RIP Black DDK left and they got pansy in. Everyone is Global and she has no rank lol

Hey, it could have been Machine lol

Top Bottom