• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
5637846254.jpg

Losing against a fucker like that is always painful. Boosted the shit out of these kids with fishy shots left and right.

I heard the sg is a great alternative

Yea I can do some good work with that and the galil (sucks for tapping though) during entry. I probably have fatigue from the 8 straight losses with shit teams I had when I first got to MG1 last week. I swear, I've played with better people in NM.

I just run that XM train now.

Valkrai

you laugh now but well see who places better at esl/esea lan... oh wait

I'm not denying that at all. Cloud9 sucks shit now but to say he was dropped upward is madness.

They may be one of the better teams in NA but that still doesn't mean they can perform well against EU.

baby

I'm not denying that at all. Cloud9 sucks shit now but to say he was dropped upward is madness.

conquest is on a 9 win streak in esea and only lg has 2-0d them in cevo. cloud9 cant even make esl/esea lan. the worst conquest could do on lan is drop out of groups... which c9 repeatedly does. so same lan results and conquest better results online somehow doesnt make them a better team?

impact

Banned
baby stop lol

conquest fucking blows and ShaZ is like the most online player in NA. just because clown9 sucks doesn't make other NA teams any better. I mean daps is on that team ffs LOL

baby

i never said conquest was good, just that theyre better than c9

also dont you know better than to take me seriously impact

MayMay

Banned
Lololol the global on the enemy team was bottomfragging with 5 kills and the LEM was on top what is going on in this world, mm is awesome.

baby

baby stop lol

conquest fucking blows and ShaZ is like the most online player in NA. just because clown9 sucks doesn't make other NA teams any better. I mean daps is on that team ffs LOL

speaking of tho didnt daps and shahzam together go to the season 16 or 17 esea lan grand finals vs titan just before c9 poached him

nevermind that wasnt the finals i dont know what i was thinking

http://www.hltv.org/match/2293678-cloud9-denial-esea-invite-season-17-global-finals still 2-0d on lan

Omega

Banned
Conquest can actually beat EnemyGG. If you need more convincing they pretty much beat every other NA team and all their losses basically come against LG.

maybe when C9 is capable of beating top EU team EnemyGG led by European star Relyks we can re-visit this conversation.

cHinzo

Conquest going for that 2-1!
Conquest can actually beat EnemyGG. If you need more convincing they pretty much beat every other NA team and all their losses basically come against LG.

maybe when C9 is capable of beating top EU team EnemyGG led by European star Relyks we can re-visit this conversation.
Wrong account man.

impact

Banned
I had a guy on my team with 2 rdubs (FOR THE MONTH) just now, and we won 16-11

I feel bad for the harassment he's gonna get when he plays with serious nerds. He didn't even know cache and was baiting us all, but he was so bad that he didn't know he was baiting. Kind of like SBD
ekmCB6W.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
After 267 hours, I got my first ever ace. Sadly it was in a competitive game against master/elite people and I'm only nova 4. We came back a little bit but still lost like 16-8.

One bright spot was that I got the ace because one of the dominating team (who had a really suspicious possible waller) tried to knife me halfway through.

000ae9bd9d8c11e963f97661c867b5cd.png

RIP. (As far as the tournament goes of course, though not sure if Titan should keep the team. They've been underperforming for years.)

Leaving to Egypt Monday morning for 2 weeks. If I don't make it back, it was fun getting crushed by you guys in our community games. Maybe Quiche can get one more going tomorrow night or maybe very late tonight?

Top Bottom