• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

what promise lol

they werent beating conquest online either and theyre barely ahead in esea standings

if they have any promise its that they could be good later

shahzam played badly with c9 and despite his other lan results people branded him as an onliner

then people overvalued hiko who hasnt been good in over a year

it was obvious upset material

Valkrai

what promise lol

they werent beating conquest online either and theyre barely ahead in esea standings

if they have any promise its that they could be good later

shahzam played badly with c9 and despite his other lan results people branded him as an onliner

then people overvalued hiko who hasnt been good in over a year

it was obvious upset material

They were immediately better with Hiko until Cluj and now where they went to shit.

baby

They were immediately better with Hiko until Cluj and now where they went to shit.

well hikos obviously better than flowsick or miknutty and its not surprising they improved a little with him but hes still bad

he cant stand up to shahzam or rush with a strong igl like daps leading them

cHinzo

Lol, won Mirage in 6 rounds, because the other team accused us for cheating and left. Next game on Cache we were losing CT side Cache 6-9, but destroyed them on our T side, going 16-8. :D Great games. Only game we lost was obviously on Dust2, 14-16. >_>

Hixx

Did they patch the game in the last 2 days or so?

Getting weird stuttering. Thought it was my net just causing lag earlier but I'm getting it in demos also... and it seems to be getting worse. Just seems to have come on randomly, not updated any stuff or installed anything but FO4...

XOm5ISm.png

i'm officially done. fuck this. not enjoying myself anymore.

here is my parting shot.

http://gfycat.com/BlissfulSparklingErin

cHinzo

Did they patch the game in the last 2 days or so?

Getting weird stuttering. Thought it was my net just causing lag earlier but I'm getting it in demos also... and it seems to be getting worse. Just seems to have come on randomly, not updated any stuff or installed anything but FO4...

Nope, don't think they did.

i'm officially done. fuck this. not enjoying myself anymore.

here is my parting shot.

NO QUICHE I LIEK PLAYING WITH U. DON'T LEAVE US! T__T

Also, this happened in my Cache game lol.

Iorv3th

Well this sucks playing competitive finally and win 2 games, wait a day, now get a game where 2 guys are 'de-ranking' and just calling out our location and spinning in circles.

I'm not even placed in a rank yet and get shit like this, what the hell.

picture
http://imgur.com/CRsk0gx

impact

Banned
say what you will about our shit teams but NA crowds are so much better even for a small tourney than euros were for a fucking major

Blizzard

Banned
Is there any way to turn off the dominating/dominated jingles ingame? It's annoying because they lower the ingame sound volume when they happen, and they play even with master music volume set to 0.

cHinzo

Nah, Aizy is playing entry nowadays and we all know they ain't gonna cut Dupreeh. Aizy's best bet is staying with Dignitas, but they really need some competent players around him.

Top Bottom