• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Cologne was so gud with the age restriction. No 12 year olds. And they still managed to fill up the arena, even without kids :D

baby

Nah, Aizy is playing entry nowadays and we all know they ain't gonna cut Dupreeh. Aizy's best bet is staying with Dignitas, but they really need some competent players around him.

i guess assuming hes gonna get poached is kind of wishful thinking but id really like to believe it. he deserves a better team. it does remind me a bit of rain when he was with lc and then whoever he was with before g2 picked him up

NotOmega

Banned
Cologne was so gud with the age restriction. No 12 year olds. And they still managed to fill up the arena, even without kids :D
Hopefully they don't host a major in Romania of all places next time. Half the floor was filled with couches for the teams, a quarter of the floor was empty space and the last quarter was about half filled with viewers. Really sad.

Starfield

Yo odah, quit being aids in all of the fallout 4 threads.

Thanks.

Seems like someone rustled your jimmies

Sorry but Fallout 4 is the GOTY we and GAF deserve. All the nay-sayers will get rekt tomorrow when God Howard blesses us with his allmighty games for yet another time.

Seems like someone rustled your jimmies

Sorry but Fallout 4 is the GOTY we and GAF deserve. All the nay-sayers will get rekt tomorrow when God Howard blesses us with his allmighty games for yet another time.

I knew it.

I KNEW IT AND I STILL FELL FOR YOUR SHIT.

MayMay

Banned
And it continues. Second match in a row I get accused of cheating + get another hurtful profile comment :(:( Ill not even delete them, just gonna keep them as trophies xD

79bb9e01a2.png

http://puu.sh/leixr/43c76f39a9.jpg
http://puu.sh/leiAK/4598baa7bc.jpg
http://puu.sh/leiBM/cb60f46c5b.jpg

I'm getting better at this :^)

MayMay

Banned
Do hack accusations go up the higher your rank is? Cause I've only seen about 2 or 3 in the mg1 trash bin

The people in higher ranks are definitely alot more whiny, the guy in question was a Supreme for example. I don't even know why. I suppose your ego is alot bigger with a higher rank, so if someone is outplaying you it's way easier to just shout "cheater" than to accept "oh maybe that guy is just better than me".

But yeah.. usually every match we play someone from our lobby gets called out on their "cheats". It's hilarious.

its a combination of higher rank, europe and mayhem actually cheating

Heyyy better a cheating Mayhem than a BOT Mayhem :^)

MayMay

Banned
Lol

a7d5fadbdf.jpg

46bf13ee5c.jpg

He's shouting "boosted boosted" because our topfragger has 5 more kills than the rest of us... and turns out he's the boosted one lol Global apparently haha.

You probably don't know me. I'm most likely the biggest Bethesda fan on gaf there is. My dream goal is to work for them at one point even.

Oh, I'm fully aware that you're a huge fanboy lol Really hard not to notice

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Do hack accusations go up the higher your rank is? Cause I've only seen about 2 or 3 in the mg1 trash bin

I get more hack accusations in Supreme/Global then I ever did in the lower ranks.

I mostly play ESEA but decided to rank up to Global a few days ago and have probably been called a cheater in half of my matches. The one match on Train was especially hilarious. On ct-side I have done the same thing literally every single round. I was just rushing Ivy non-stop with an underhanded flash throw and it seriously worked every single round. They kept rushing Ivy, kept getting flashed and I killed at least 2 every round this way. It didn't take long till they accused me of wh because I have such ridiculious timing :D
I kind of regret deleting all my profile comments. One guy spammed like 4 pages.

It's probably all the pre-vac MGE's

As for Fallout: I hate Bethesda games. In my opinion one of the most overrated games out there. The only things they have going for them is the huge world. But the graphics are always shit, the characters and world look so sterile, lifeless and fake, combat system is absolutely abysmal especially in Elder Scrolls, very repetitive world where every dungeon looks the same with the same kind of enemies, boring quests and so on.

cHinzo

Thank god most of the finals are bo3. Mouz vs VP wasn't even close on the first map and the third was an even bigger stomp. Bo3 in groups are fun though.

cHinzo

Hi cHinzo
Yoloq Office Legend right here :D

I literally only used P90 and Negev :3
Sounds like my T side on Cache if nothing works. :d
No need to embarass yourself, in those kinds of situations the p90 is a pretty good weapon.
That no scope was sick, btw how do you guys submit replays?
Thanks, I like doing no scopes. :D I just download the demo and use Fraps for my clips. A lot of people uses Shadowplay.

baby

new earbuds came and dont work lmfao

thank god i got some spare default apple ones while i return these and sob

Disxo

Thanks, I like doing no scopes. :D I just download the demo and use Fraps for my clips. A lot of people uses Shadowplay.

Nice, I hope I get the chance to upload some of my sickest moves next weekend. That if I don't fallout 4 and gooddbye.

abracadaver

I'm rank 15 now and I want to get to 40 before the year ends but it seems impossible. I get so little XP because of the weekly limit.

Top Bottom