• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

abracadaver

Also I want some cool weapon skin as well. Is it better to just buy the skin you want or buy 10 keys + cases and hope for the best?

abracadaver

Bought a 23€ USP skin. Instantly regretted it.

Lesson learned, at least it looks cool but the prices for most skins are ridiculous.

Has there ever been a double XP event in CS:GO?

baby

Bought a 23€ USP skin. Instantly regretted it.

Lesson learned, at least it looks cool but the prices for most skins are ridiculous.

Has there ever been a double XP event in CS:GO?

bonus xp during operations. wont help you get to 40 before the end of the year considering theres no operation probably til january. youd have to seriously no life to do that, it took me a couple months with the operation

I actually got really worried for a second when I saw the title on the front page of Reddit.

May we not lose anymore NiP family. I may or may not be willing to sacrifice Mr. Adam "Friberg" Friberg if I need to lose something, however.

Also, watching Smash Melee Tournaments made me realize how much I appreciate CSGO and their usually high production values. Almost feels like a real sport watching a major, seeing the crowd, the hype videos, the players, the analyst desk, the stats, the stage, the trophies, etc. instead of seeing the game played in a basement with the commentary teams in a coach. :p

Having not seen most events before Katowice 2025, what event had the best production in CS history? Cologne 2015 so far has amazed me the most.

haveheart

Banned
I know OT but I wanted to ask if anyone of you guys has a 2 week ps+ trial code He doesn't need.

Is someone from cs gaf playing blops3 on ps4?

baby

Having not seen most events before Katowice 2025, what event had the best production in CS history? Cologne 2015 so far has amazed me the most.

cologne 2015 was pretty much it. most of the events before late 2014 were pretty shit if not just because of lower budget and the state of gotv

MayMay

Banned
Vinka doesnt like The Witcher 3 either.. not sure if he maybe had traumatic experiences as a child or something that made him dislike all games that arent CS... lol

frbrr

Vinka doesnt like The Witcher 3 either.. not sure if he maybe had traumatic experiences as a child or something that made him dislike all games that arent CS... lol

Hey... I walked around for hundreds of hours in that world of depressed, toothless russian peasants

Oh wait, it was just cs go on russian mm servers

No special AK skins for the military in Egypt.

8XgFKTn.jpg

Hixx

I wasn't there to carry, obviously you approached your comeback in the wrong way.

I'm not quite sure you would have carried on our second map, but we should have won the first.

When I watch the demo back eventually I will be fucking amazed if 2 of them weren't hacking. Just insane prefires, wallbangs and smoke kills.

Top Bottom