• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Jessica rly needs to wash her hair

She actually added me lmao

Gonna try to get her to join a lobby w/ us next time she's on. Maybe she can save us from this LEM hell >
Pretty sure a few of us are LEM 4 lyfe losers who cant aim gud and suk at lyfe and shud hang themselfs.

If nothing else we can talk about shampoos and conditioners and how much we don't use them.

p.s. lazy-fuck-pete is not accomplishing anything today - get at this dude.

MayMay

Banned
She actually added me lmao

Gonna try to get her to join a lobby w/ us next time she's on. Maybe she can save us from this LEM hell >

image.png

cHinzo

haha, good idea.

Anyone of you guys LEM? I'm DMG/LE for quite a while now, many up and down ranks. To me it feels like I either reached my personal skill limit or whatever or is this something like a bigger step up from LE to LEM?
Just getting better aim helped me reaching LEM. Some of those guys react crazily fast, so u need to get used to it and being able to react quickly to fight em. I used Neophyte's Zero's aim training guide to improve myself, which is a very short training session, but when fully focussed, you improve a lot.

MayMay

Banned
Oh yeah, I made a thing btw.

Super lame and thrown together in a couple of minutes - but it was pretty good practice.

Did it to familiarize myself with the old-school year 2000 workflow of creating a CS skin lol. It's a pain in the ass.

Fuck the name, too. Wanted to call it Velocity but there are already roughly a million skins with that name on the workshop so I took the next best synonym.

Xizk

"Rod Breslau ‏@Slasher 6m6 minutes ago
ESL will drug test saliva of CS:GO layers at ESL Cologne, and marijuana has been specifically mentioned to be banned from the event."

RIP most players. Also Legija is IGL/Coach for Kinguin for the major.

soultron

Banned
Oh yeah, I made a thing btw.

Super lame and thrown together in a couple of minutes - but it was pretty good practice.

Did it to familiarize myself with the old-school year 2000 workflow of creating a CS skin lol. It's a pain in the ass.

Fuck the name, too. Wanted to call it Velocity but there are already roughly a million skins with that name on the workshop so I took the next best synonym.

WELCOME TO THE PARTAY MAYMAY

grats now get that valve money

Rivitur

Banned
ESL will drug test saliva of CS:GO layers at ESL Cologne, and marijuana has been specifically mentioned to be banned from the event."

Awww hell I did a pool where people have to guess who going to be caught first. RiP me

Mokoi

Banned

so stupid. Why does everyone have a stick up their ass when it comes to this.

soultron

Banned
Also, maymay, you should post your gun on r/GlobalOffensive, the Polycount CSGO forum, and Mapcore's 2D forum. You'll get lots of views from people there.

This is the ritual I go through every time I publish a skin.

Also, make GIFs by using "File -> Import Frames" and "Export for Web" in Photoshop. (<2MB limit on the Workshop, but you can crop and only use every 2-4 frames to optimise. ) If you have Shadowplay you can capture your Inspect and Reload animations directly from the Workbench.

MadDog91UK

Neo Member
I was really struggling at first but I feel like i've got so much better. My game sense is still pretty bad, and I make some really stupid errors, but my aim has improved massively.

Ac30

Is there an "official" CS:GAF group? I'm in the LEM 4 lyfe gang and need me some teammates, 900 hours of solo queue is getting to me :(

Rivitur

Banned
Is there an "official" CS:GAF group? I'm in the LEM 4 lyfe gang and need me some teammates, 900 hours of solo queue is getting to me :(
Well if you would have looked at our beautiful OP you would have seen many things that might have peeked your interest. So go back and see if you find what you're looking for, and if you don't then I'll post it when you return.

Ac30

Well if you would have looked at our beautiful OP you would have seen many things that might have peeked your interest. So go back and see if you find what you're looking for, and if you don't then I'll post it when you return.

I've lurked this thread for so long I forgot to ever check the OP lol, thanks.

MayMay

Banned
Also, maymay, you should post your gun on r/GlobalOffensive, the Polycount CSGO forum, and Mapcore's 2D forum. You'll get lots of views from people there.

This is the ritual I go through every time I publish a skin.

Also, make GIFs by using "File -> Import Frames" and "Export for Web" in Photoshop. (<2MB limit on the Workshop, but you can crop and only use every 2-4 frames to optimise. ) If you have Shadowplay you can capture your Inspect and Reload animations directly from the Workbench.

I thought about putting it on Reddit, but I felt like there's no point in putting my half-assed test skin up there, so I didnt do it. Probably gonna do all that once I finish a proper skin that I put some effort in.

Maaan, Polycount - love that website and I'm a long time lurker because it's really useful for me as a game art student - but.. I never really realized they had a CS subforum. Looking at it - seems like there's not alot going on there lol.

soultron

Banned
I thought about putting it on Reddit, but I felt like there's no point in putting my half-assed test skin up there, so I didnt do it. Probably gonna do all that once I finish a proper skin that I put some effort in.

Maaan, Polycount - love that website and I'm a long time lurker because it's really useful for me as a game art student - but.. I never really realized they had a CS subforum. Looking at it - seems like there's not alot going on there lol.

If you're not doing art on the side and posting it on polycount to improve: you're doing it wrong. Seriously. Get on there, make some art, post it. You will get better and learn how to build from feedback.

You can honestly land a job out of school if you do it; you'll make connections and if you're good you'll get plucked right away. Aim to be the best on the internet. Not the best at your school or your friend group. Get on polycount.

I'm not joking. I wish I could tell this to every student I meet who wants to get into games.

Blizzard

Banned
On the plus side, I just got another report that someone I reported was perma-banned. There have been some crazy homophobic / racist / cheating people on recently so it's always nice to see things cleaning up slightly.

On the minus side, this Sergei mission doesn't seem to have a lot of thought put into it. You can only get it as CT, but the game will put you into servers (the same server repeatedly, with no option to change to other servers?) with the CT team full. Additionally, if you get a server where the other team is all bots, they don't have Sergei.

The only time the other team had a human on my most recent server, they suicided and then left the server, so no one could do the mission.

MayMay

Banned
If you're not doing art on the side and posting it on polycount to improve: you're doing it wrong. Seriously. Get on there, make some art, post it. You will get better and learn how to build from feedback.

You can honestly land a job out of school if you do it; you'll make connections and if you're good you'll get plucked right away. Aim to be the best on the internet. Not the best at your school or your friend group. Get on polycount.

I'm not joking. I wish I could tell this to every student I meet who wants to get into games.

Yeh.. I know. I know. You're right. I've wanted to start doing that for a while now, actually.

I should really start posting some of my stuff on Polycount instead of just lurking and looking at all the awesome stuff the other ppl do, while never showing the world anything that I did lol.

Might as well start doing that this week, got some free time.

Rivitur

Banned
i dunno i mean youre the racist thats hung around on these boards despite no one really liking you ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯ so maybe you tell me?

Funny I live in the hood would you enlighten me when the last time you saw a person of color not in the mirror?

udiie

Funny I live in the hood would you enlighten me when the last time you saw a person of color not in the mirror?

where does your obsession with making fun of me because im asian stem from? also calling omega (most recently) a nigger? make some fucking sense

Top Bottom