• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

cHinzo

When spectating teammates, I've seen several people occasionally wildly shake their crosshairs back and forth a couple of feet. Is this just a habit some people do to keep their hand loose, does it have something to do with clearing the flashbang effect, or is there some other mechanic I don't know about?

They might do it after taking shots, or when multiple enemies are near. Maybe they're just getting situational awareness?

I do that when clutching, being the only one alive. To check every angle quickly and expect an enemy to pop out of every corner. :d It helps keeping ur focus imo, instead of only focussing on only one spot.

rugioh

Banned
Anyone have any recommendations on thin mousepads outside of the standard QCK? I've been using a QCK+ for years and at the last LAN I went to I got to try a thinner mousepad and I really like it.

Overdoziz

Banned
When spectating teammates, I've seen several people occasionally wildly shake their crosshairs back and forth a couple of feet. Is this just a habit some people do to keep their hand loose, does it have something to do with clearing the flashbang effect, or is there some other mechanic I don't know about?

They might do it after taking shots, or when multiple enemies are near. Maybe they're just getting situational awareness?

I always make sure to do 100 Ogre twitches before the beginning of a match.

Lolcomin

Banned
Best way to rank up:

Play with higher ranked friends and top frag. Went from MG to MG2 in 2 days lol after being stuck in Nova Master for like a month

subwilde

So I've really slowed down playing GO, but I still have never lost a rank after 120 or so wins. Is that normal? I hear lots of people saying how hard it is to keep a rank but I honestly can't remember if I've deranked. I played 1.6 back in the day so maybe it's stuck with me but jeez I thought for sure I would lose it at supreme.

rugioh

Banned
So I've really slowed down playing GO, but I still have never lost a rank after 120 or so wins. Is that normal? I hear lots of people saying how hard it is to keep a rank but I honestly can't remember if I've deranked. I played 1.6 back in the day so maybe it's stuck with me but jeez I thought for sure I would lose it at supreme.

If you aren't playing often its probably easier to hold on to your rank since VAC waves occur between your play sessions. I took a month break from MM between waves and ranked up from DMG to LEM in about 5-8 wins.

cresto

I really hate these casting groups are constantly growing. I just want Anders/Semmler casting together. I feel like all year they've been split up. More is not always better.

tootsi666

I dislike ESL's own talent but atleast analysts there are great (especially Fiff and HenryG). Anders continues to be the only top tier pbp-caster IMO.

MayMay

Banned
I really like Machine as a host

I really like Machine

I like Machine

67b.jpg

Did anyone else just catch that kennyS clutch vs Na'Vi? So good.

Yeap, that was pretty sweet.

Mokoi

Banned
I dislike ESL's own talent but atleast analysts there are great (especially Fiff and HenryG). Anders continues to be the only top tier pbp-caster IMO.
ESL talent is doo doo. All I want is some moses and sadokist.
---
Play of week winner goes to sneakypete for taking out attack chopo with tomshawk. That impressed me and my dog the most out of all submissions.
https://youtu.be/Um2YdAynSbI

Top Bottom