• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

udiie

https://www.faceit.com/players/udiie
feel free to add me

also:
get rekt
kdcBW75.png

JtOAHNb.png

rugioh

Banned
Solo queueueueueueed will set you back 15min if you aren't ranked and mix teams queue with no rank are like 15sec.

That may be my problem, havent finished placement games. Once you're ranked are people any good on there? I dropped 53 in my first placement game so I wasn't too optimistic on the skills of people there.

Rivitur

Banned
That may be my problem, havent finished placement games. Once you're ranked are people any good on there? I dropped 53 in my first placement game so I wasn't too optimistic on the skills of people there.
You were probably in a low level game with low ranks. I played with level 8's and a guy who was global that dropped 40 so I'd say just depends on placement.

Man, nothing but toxic people on today. Almost all the games I've had today have been with trollers and "LOL IM NOT EVEN TRYING" people. -_-

Played with Forsaken a bit. More trash games lol.

So yeah I started playing CS when I was 12, beta 5 I think. I'm currently 29. Bought CS:GO years ago (have the 5 year medal thing). Finally got around to playing it recently. It's a tad overwhelming the amount of options now. And I can't play ranked games until I'm rank 3 which is lame.

It's depressing how much I suck compared to when I was 12, thats for sure. Think my eyesight has taken a beating, can't see far away people for shit.

Having said that, it's still such a pure gameplay experience even with the significant amount of polish.

Oh and fuck the AWP.

Lolcomin

Banned
Whewww gad my best game ever.

Had the other team asking if I was a smurf and my team saying I should be ranked a couple ranks higher. Game still won't rank me up smh

So yeah I started playing CS when I was 12, beta 5 I think. I'm currently 29. Bought CS:GO years ago (have the 5 year medal thing). Finally got around to playing it recently. It's a tad overwhelming the amount of options now. And I can't play ranked games until I'm rank 3 which is lame.

It's depressing how much I suck compared to when I was 12, thats for sure. Think my eyesight has taken a beating, can't see far away people for shit.

Having said that, it's still such a pure gameplay experience even with the significant amount of polish.

Oh and fuck the AWP.

I would say the game is more tactical now, but I started playing when I was 14 and now I'm around 27, and surely my reflex is lower compared to when I was younger, which is why I rely on tactic and positioning now instead of my aim haha

Hey is there CSGO hacking tools that can shoot everyones ping to over 900 and make everyone in the room lag?

I was just in a room right now and right when it got to 12-12 this fuckatry started happening. Everyone was lagging really bad and pings over 900. My team lost because of it (would always loosen up with 5 or 10 sec to plant the bomb).

EDIT: looks like alot of people are getting that. Maybe DDoS?

Mokoi

Banned
-snip snip-
Oh and fuck the AWP.
yeah fuck that gun. THAT ONE AWP UPDATE WAS REALLY STUPID. I don't even know why I use this super slow scopez-in doodoo awp. #BRINGBACKOLDAWP.

edit: or wait are you saying fuck the awp because you die from it? I need to know if we on same level here, and it you can become eagle and higher real quick. We got old men up in here who are.

MayMay

Banned
Driving through Cologne, there's huge ESL One Cologne banners advertising the event and they got Pasha and Happy pictures on there. It's.. odd to say the least. Mainly because it's just weird how we're at a point where esport is getting advertised like a regular sports tournament.

frbrr

Think my eyesight has taken a beating, can't see far away people for shit.

I don't think it's your eyesight, I had the same problem when I first started playing go.
I think it's just the washed out look, it takes a while for your brain to learn what to look for
You could try Saturation Toggler, it makes enemies a bit easier to spot

Top Bottom