• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

cresto

No update still. Amazing. Under a week now until the major and valve isnt even advertising the next event. Literally only care about Dota2. Fucking joke

Mokoi

Banned
ayy lmao
5m1zBhC.jpg

got to love dust 2.

udiie

rip elevate
http://www.hltv.org/news/15673-elevate-release-team
eLevate have announced the release of its CS:GO roster, a lineup which the organisation only recently consolidated.

Following the disbandment or releasing of several other North American teams, such as Nihilum and Tempo Storm, it seems that eLevate are next on the chopping block, with the organisation announcing an "indefinite hiatus" from the CS:GO scene.

The move however was not decided at a top-down level, and is instead the result of "personnel on the team deciding to go separate ways," with the further elaboration that three players are moving towards a sponsorless team.

The "Sponsorless" team in question, at least as seen in tonight's RGN Pro Series match, appears to comprise a mix of players from the previous eLevate and Tempo Storm lineups:

Shahzeb "ShahZaM" Khan
Damian "daps" Steele
Ronnie "ryx" Bylicki
Will "RUSH" Wierzba
Keith "NAF-FLY" Markovic

David "Xp3" Garrido and Adam "aKis" Kisseberth, meanwhile, have been released on free agency by the organisation.

My shitty isp uverse just took a crap. apparently it's a nationwide outage. I don't know when it'll be fixed D:

I rather be rekt by a silver than this.

MayMay

Banned
CMYgZpvWcAAKTNU.jpg

"Counter-Strike World Championship - The best players in the world fight for $250.000 prize money."

NBK and Pasha lol. Cringeworthy advertisement imo. And it's literally everywhere in Cologne.

Rivitur

Banned
I saw the post on reddit now. Im confused, why is ebettle in the major? I heard that one of the players has a vac ban. Stupid asses

The breaking bad jesse shirt NBK is wearing makes me so happy haha. Love that show
The hyper thing? They're idiots that's why.

Xizk

This whole mess could be solved in 1 second if just someone at Valve could tell us if Dream3r was VACed after getting hacked or not.

Top Bottom