• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

RobNBanks

Banned
Dude, I've been having so much fun lately just playing the game.
Shame others can't seem to grasp that concept and have to blame minuscule changes on their shitty play.
(The r8 was not a minuscule change, but everything else... 😏)

cloud9 was about to pick me up but this patch makes it so i can't even kill DMGs

seems like a pretty huge change to me

Valkrai

Dude, I've been having so much fun lately just playing the game.
Shame others can't seem to grasp that concept and have to blame minuscule changes on their shitty play.
(The r8 was not a minuscule change, but everything else... ��)

It is minuscule but the rifles were fine as they were. Game is still fun but I've been playing a lot of other games as well

udiie

cloud9 was about to pick me up but this patch makes it so i can't even kill DMGs

seems like a pretty huge change to me
You're just garbage rob, I'll be waiting for you at global
It is minuscule but the rifles were fine as they were. Game is still fun but I've been playing a lot of other games as well
dude the rifles are still fine. Played like 10 games since the changes and I haven't adjusted my play at all.

tootsi666

Rifle nerf is small but it's a change in the wrong direction. That's my biggest problem with it tbh

Edit. I like the pistol nerfs but just 2x the movement inaccuracy on every pistol is a stupid way to nerf.

Valkrai

You're just garbage rob, I'll be waiting for you at global

dude the rifles are still fine. Played like 10 games since the changes and I haven't adjusted my play at all.

Yeah, I said it was small not unplayable. There was still no reason or point to do anything to the rifles. They were fine as is, if they wanted to give a reason to improve tapping or bursting they could have just buffed that instead of nerfing spraying a bit.

Pistol nerfs are absolutely great though.

Volvo, hire SlothSquadron already please.

ITT people reminisce about a shitty spray Get_Right did a couple of years ago.

Took GTR a whole fucking mag to take one person down...and this was with the old M4A1-S

Yeah, I said it was small not unplayable. There was still no reason or point to do anything to the rifles. They were fine as is, if they wanted to give a reason to improve tapping or bursting they could have just buffed that instead of nerfing spraying a bit.

Pistol nerfs are absolutely great though.

Volvo, hire SlothSquadron already please.

Pistol nerf didn't do shit....

MayMay

Banned
Yeah, Tec-9 isnt that noticeable but damn the glock is an even bigger piece of shit now. (Also maybe it's just me but it feels like I cant hit shit with the dualies anymore either.. RIP that)

Gotta get that raid boss meta going again with armor + tec in pistol round - because you can't do shit with glocks anymore.

Reduced accuracy when running. It didn't nerf damage or anything.

Yes I know.

Try running with a pistol that isn't Tec-9. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't fire any other pistol while moving now.

I don't use the Tec9. Still got some nice kills with my CZ while moving.

Yeah, Tec-9 isnt that noticeable but damn the glock is an even bigger piece of shit now. (Also maybe it's just me but it feels like I cant hit shit with the dualies anymore either.. RIP that)

Gotta get that raid boss meta going again with armor + tec in pistol round - because you can't do shit with glocks anymore.

Try and get in close and aim for the head, nothing has really changed. My glock rounds were better than my P2k rounds.

MayMay

Banned
Oh yeah - so some ppl from EUGaf participated in the "Road to Las Vegas Open Qualifier #1" earlier today because.. why not right. lol Chances were high we'd have a first match against some Nova team or something - and we were bored. Not like we'd have any chance of winning - but maybe we could take one match vs some shitties. Lol.

Nope! Ended up getting matched up with, and losing to, a (russian) team full of ppl with 5000-7000 hrs in CSGO (team one.shot - but not the one that comes up while googling. Unless they all changed their name) - and right now they're winning their match to be in the Top 16. And from there its one more win to the Quarter Finals... (Winner of the Qualifier gets to go to Las Vegas to fight against the winner from the NA Qualifier iirc).
We won knife round and got 2 whole gun rounds off them! Success lol.
Was kinda cool "playing" (more like.. yoloing) against a team that knew what they were doing. Certainly put us in our place haha

They already made it further than Penta lol. Would've been cool to play Penta as first match, actually. Even just as a "hey, we lost to penta once" thing.

Try and get in close and aim for the head, nothing has really changed. My glock rounds were better than my P2k rounds.

Yeah, gotta get in close first though!

Valkrai

Oh yeah - so some ppl from EUGaf participated in the "Road to Las Vegas Open Qualifier #1" earlier today because.. why not right. lol Chances were high we'd have a first match against some Nova team or something - and we were bored. Not like we'd have any chance of winning - but maybe we could take one match vs some shitties. Lol.

Nope! Ended up getting matched up with, and losing to, a (russian) team full of ppl with 5000-7000 hrs in CSGO (team one.shot - but not the one that comes up while googling. Unless they all changed their name) - and right now they're winning their match to be in the Top 16. And from there its one more win to the Quarter Finals... (Winner of the Qualifier gets to go to Las Vegas to fight against the winner from the NA Qualifier iirc).
We won knife round and got 2 whole gun rounds off them! Success lol.

They already made it further than Penta lol. Would've been cool to play Penta, actually. Even just as a "hey, we lost to penta once" thing.

Yeah, gotta get in close first though!

LMAO Poor Penta. Maybe One Shot are offliners like Joelz Kappa

MayMay

Banned
LMAO Poor Penta. Maybe One Shot are offliners like Joelz Kappa

yea, Penta lost to HD4R earlier so they got eliminated in the Top 32.

Also, this are the invite teams for Road to Las Vegas (just announced)

CWCp3kYWUAUhlX7.jpg:large

lol.

RobNBanks

Banned
Just had to surrender a match because a guy who was LE had to leave to go play in the "Road to Vegas" qualifier. He was also 16.

Fucking lol, wonder how many rounds his team will take.

U could have kicked him. :^)
Nah gotta teach the kid to have some responsibilities and not queue up for a match 10 minutes before his tournament.

He literally started Pistol saying "oh shit guys we need to win this quick I have to go play a tournament in 15 minutes."

His 7 days will be over in no time. 8)

Luminosity is terrible at getting those hunting frags lol.

Everytime they go for those hunts, and try and get the weapons out of Na'Vi's hands, they lose like 3 members and still don't get the weapon down.

Top Bottom