• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Thank you Valve for the R8 nerf. Finally winning matches again. Went like 6 wins 12 losses during the R8 hell.

Currently 5 wins and 0 losses... Just matched with 3 SMFCs solo queueing. This LEM has to be close.

Clydefrog

gj dude

NQGNdaP.jpg

baby

pete and i left a game where our 0 frag teammate was acting like a know it all and the other 2 were just bad and it deranked me :/

I actually like some of the skins in the case.

I REALLY like the M4A4. If I didn't use the A1-S, I would be all over that skin.
I also like the SG and plan to transfer my current Stat-track SG count to the new SG, just waiting for the skin to fall below $10.

The Fade R8 looks nice. So does the Negev. I also like how the AK look... Haha it looks cool.

baby

Ha! Should have just won instead. :^)

Yeah the whole case was disappointing.

pete got kicked for tking one of them and i wasnt really about to sit around and play with 3 losers and a bot

also solo queue teammates love nothing more to throw away great fakes and it hurts my heart

MayMay

Banned
Someone got real upset in August, apparently

01e7b11120.png

Probably crushed the guy that created that list.. lol that website is dumb. I should create a list, too!

abracadaver

where can you check the different wear levels of butterfly knives?

I want to buy one but csgostash does not show anything. When inspecting them ingame I don't see a difference

Started a year ago and tried two times. One time I got hacked and lost the skins (which volvo has returned now) and once I lost everything in a series of unlucky bets. About 3 weeks ago I started again with $15, and am now at $4,000. It's not like it's a job, i'm only 14, but the extra money will come in use i'm sure at some point. It's really crazy how fast you can get rich from betting, and I'm sure when i'm older it will be a hobby of mine since I am so good at it.
Fucking hell. I know Betting skins is a easy way to make money if you play it smart, but reading stories like this kill me inside.

cHinzo

stupidly op -> too powerful was the nerf, just not as good in comparison to what it was

Yeah but u are talking to someone who can't use the M4. :D I still like to revolver myself tbh. That running accuracy is just too good. Right mouse button is total garbage though after the nerf.

Top Bottom