• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

RobNBanks

Banned
Can't play, y'all can pick up rivi
Exam tomorrow and the day after

giphy.gif

RobNBanks

Banned

i like how one of the comments is "but lowered skill ceiling!"

meanwhile everyone cries about the awp "nerf" that raised the skill ceiling. Guardian and JW do just fine while ptr and smithzz are basically non-existent but i'm sure we'll blame that on something stupid like awps not letting you play aggressive even though JW and Guardian do it a lot.

baby

lmfao eu pro league player struggles alongside na premier team to narrowly defeat a team whos most notable player is bloominator

Valkrai

yea those guys are fools and shouldve peeked you together
also ive noticed your directional audio issues in gaf games before, you gotta work on that man

Yeah, I know I gotta work on that. It also doesn't help that I have a cheap headset. Hopefully I can get a decent one soon. Those guys were absolutely dumb for not ganging up on me.

bounchfx

finally hit gold nova 4. i'm more confused than ever. i'm regularly beating ak/ak2, but gold novas used to destroy me. i'm excited to maybe rank to an ak but I think someone mentioned the ranks/what you needed to achieve them changed a while back, is this true?

Omikron

finally hit gold nova 4. i'm more confused than ever. i'm regularly beating ak/ak2, but gold novas used to destroy me. i'm excited to maybe rank to an ak but I think someone mentioned the ranks/what you needed to achieve them changed a while back, is this true?

Simple answer: No one knows.

stef t97

heh indeed. There's a thread on the subreddit

DevilWalk weighs in

bsj7TZF.png

DevilWalk's right but I still think tapping needs to be buffed a bit at least. They've just made it so that tapping is less shit than spraying at long range but it's still kinda bad. It could just be me being a scrubby MGE though.

On a slightly different note, I'm new as I've never really looked at the community side of GAF. Are there any UK/EU people that are roughly around my rank here?

udiie

most of the eu people on here that play together are around the LE - SMFC ranks but I'm sure you could slip in a GAF game one day if you're online

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffe...ed_to_communication_between_valve_and/cxzen4f

Friberg mentioned on his stream earlier today that valve used to let pros beta-test new big patches. However, some of the pros that were granted this beta-tasking somehow leaked this ability (key or something) so that non-pros could also join the beta-testing. So valve basically replied: "If you can't handle not leaking the beta-keys, then suit yourselves, no more beta-testing".

Edit: Here is the oddshot of him saying it: Part 1 Part 2

baby

but i mean... who could they pick up? all the established players are already on teams and no upcoming player will want to get locked up in cljail i dont think

udiie

Fair enough, he's a pretty big douche when he wants to be
Then again, he shit on SBD in front of thousands of people so he gets a pass in my books

Divius

12-0 behind to 12-16 victory, feels good man. My T side is so weak. CT strong.

Also people were toxic yelling and screaming, but then things were looking up and suddenly everyone is nice.

Top Bottom