• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

udiie

Anyone? Pretty sick of playing with 13 year olds.
Novas aren't that common on here anymore
I'd play with you on a smurf, but it's DMG, so idk if that would be too difficult
Also idk if I can even queue with a nova at DMG unless I had a full party
Might be wrong tho

Hixx

Some of the things moe says are proper embarrassing (threatening to find and beat him up LOOL), some are pure cringe (make sure you never play ESEA again) but it's still hilarious.

Valkrai

m0e's a good player but I wouldn't wish anyone the punishment of having to deal with him. Maybe a team of him, s1mple, edward just to see who could rage the hardest.

udiie

He's largely stopped playing pugs for this reason afaik
Now that he's on FPL its been pretty different. Steel on the other hand seems to have gotten more toxic, as if that were possible
They both pose logical questions about the NA scene though, like why are some of these idiots being paid to play for a living

udiie

l3VinnI.jpg
this one is the jarring image to me. didnt realize the distribution was so central

MayMay

Banned
Oh look its that game udiie always wants to play but then never plays

Edit:

Yacht Life
For the ultimate room with a view, players will have the option to purchase a single Super Yacht from the Docktease website. Yachts function as floating apartments and come fully staffed with your own personal captain to shift the boat between your choice of 12 scenic mooring locations around Los Santos and Blaine County, and a bartender to serve drinks for you and your guests.

Holy shit, if only I wouldnt have spent all my money pimping my lowrider

That was sensational.

Was he playing with a pad in that match?
Yeah.

Fuck M0e.

Edit: I don't find a guy threatening to find me and beat me up in real life funny. I don't find a guy taking a PUG so fucking seriously that he threatens to get me banned from playing the game on ESEA.

I know it's an act, and it's all for that Twitch money, but literally threatening to assualt me over a meaningless game, and being rewarded for it by getting donations isn't funny to me.

baby

Yeah.

Fuck M0e.

Edit: I don't find a guy threatening to find me and beat me up in real life funny. I don't find a guy taking a PUG so fucking seriously that he threatens to get me banned from playing the game on ESEA.

I know it's an act, and it's all for that Twitch money, but literally threatening to assualt me over a meaningless game, and being rewarded for it by getting donations isn't funny to me.

thats ok because literally everyone else found it funny

Omikron

bad would imply these bitches actually play instead of looking at numbers.

i have a hard time believing anyone actually plays this game and thinks this shit.

The change has just made me further realise my aim is garbage and I need to work on it, I was just able to abuse the mechanics as they existed previously.

I suspect that is why people are pissy about the change. No one ever wants to admit they are actually a bit rubbish.

udiie

The change has just made me further realise my aim is garbage and I need to work on it, I was just able to abuse the mechanics as they existed previously.

I suspect that is why people are pissy about the change. No one ever wants to admit they are actually a bit rubbish.

I study criminology in Canada
And yeah, when people first disagreed with us about the changes (you included), I had a feeling you hadn't fully tried it out yet.

ALLU NO :(

Fuck Liquid is like my most hated NA team. Can't hate Cloud 9 when they don't even play anymore.

I need a new favorite AWPer. KennyS hype :(

Allu is too good for that team. Hope he doesn't actually sign and stays with that team. He deserves a team with actual talent that can actually pass the group stage. Was hoping he'd join Pronax's new team.

baby

ALLU NO :(

Fuck Liquid is like my most hated NA team. Can't hate Cloud 9 when they don't even play anymore.

I need a new favorite AWPer. KennyS hype :(

Allu is too good for that team. Hope he doesn't actually sign and stays with that team. He deserves a team with actual talent that can actually pass the group stage. Was hoping he'd join Pronax's new team.

yea he should join that finnish team thats had as much success as liquid

Omikron

I study criminology in Canada
And yeah, when people first disagreed with us about the changes (you included), I had a feeling you hadn't fully tried it out yet.

I totally hadn't and was just looking at the numbers and I was wrong! I could see what they were trying to achieve though. I still really haven't tried it out much and was mostly just ragging on the r8 early.

And nice. good luck etc with exams.

RobNBanks

Banned

no. people are pissy because people come to a conclusion on changes within a minute based off a few word and some numbers.

There's people that pretended the R8 wasn't stupid. I noticed that shit within 3 rounds.

People complained about rifles. unless I'm a fucking god I didn't go from supreme to silver because a few bullets deviate a few thousandths of a mm in a different direction. I noticed this within a few rounds as well.

but don't let any of that stop you. SlothSquadron trying to be relevant, LEGIJA who hasnt been good since..i wouldn't know because dude cant even stay on a team as a coach. Those are legit sources. Fuck playing the game. just act like you know shit without experiencing it yourself.

like pyth on twitter telling people to "read up on changes"

cuz you know, CS is a text based adventure

Top Bottom