• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
I'm just gonna start a 10man list for in a few hours, gonna update this post etc etc the usual. Just mention if you want to play. Might be able to get enough people today.

Vinka
MayMay
Overdoziz
udiie
Rob (maybe)
misses bull
baby
Ludono
Haribi
cHinzo

I wonder if Quiche is ever gonna play another Gaf game! lol

look I have other video games that don't tilt me that hard and also my friend finally got his steam account back so I can play games with him again on the PC. I have to apparently talk to some of my friends if I want them to stay friends!

MayMay

Banned
Lool, it's all good. This wasnt meant to be an attack, you know :p

vJ9Fk1I.png

I'm just gonna start a 10man list for in a few hours, gonna update this post etc etc the usual. Just mention if you want to play. Might be able to get enough people today.

Vinka
MayMay
Overdoziz
udiie
Hixx (if he's not playing H1Z1 like a b*tch)
Rob (maybe)
I'll try and play

baby

look I have other video games that don't tilt me that hard and also my friend finally got his steam account back so I can play games with him again on the PC. I have to apparently talk to some of my friends if I want them to stay friends!

so you hate us? got it. bastard.

also im in

i just started watching cph vs atx and im wondering why one of these dirty europeans has a +} in his name. is this what cultural appropriation feels like?

MayMay

Banned
Ludono is gonna play after a MM game, so we'd only need one more in case Hixx plays and 2 in case he's still busy playing H1Z1 then.

Astralis vs Na'Vi got me sweating.

Not sure how to bet on it. I know Astralis at their worst is as good as Na'Vi at their best, but BO1 with Astralis seemingly getting worse by the day I'm not sure they'll be able to take it. Anyone know how (if) you're betting tomorrow for the ESL games?

U can get to rank 3 in 7 days while enjoying the beauty of casual matchmaking. How many ragequits did u do to get a 7 days ban anyway? D:

Bull will never play with us after that first game lol. :( It gets better though!

Haha no rage quits, just TKs. The group I was parties up with decided to tk each other so I joined in

baby

Astralis vs Na'Vi got me sweating.

Not sure how to bet on it. I know Astralis at their worst is as good as Na'Vi at their best, but BO1 with Astralis seemingly getting worse by the day I'm not sure they'll be able to take it. Anyone know how (if) you're betting tomorrow for the ESL games?

stop pretending like you watch cs

stop pretending like you watch cs
I'm slowly building my way to get betting skins again so I can make bank when NiP play in ESL league and beat all the other teams.

NiP's gonna be at like 20/30% odds, gonna go all in everytime and I'm gonna make a couple hundred.

Currently built my way up from $5 to $70. Just don't want to lose a lot of it betting on my second favorite team, Astralis xD

MayMay

Banned
NiP's gonna be at like 20/30% odds, gonna go all in everytime and I'm gonna make a couple hundred.

A more realistic scenario, you go all in everytime and will be out of betting skins after a few matches.

You'll make a couple hundred, sure. A couple hundred in losses. The old "don't bet on your favourite team, bet on the team that's most likely to win" (unless the odds are too good to be true) is still very relevant. And I don't think NiP is ever likely to win.. anything, really.

Top Bottom