• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Mokoi

Banned
i think the last time nip made esea lan they lost to anger on lan
I forgot who that was. Can only remember denial and then with adrems stream team. Man I thought adren was a god back in da day. Didn't know shit bout esportz cs. Still don't know shit except that ebettle was the greatest team to hit the scene.

baby

I forgot who that was. Can only remember denial and then with adrems stream team. Man I thought adren was a god back in da day. Didn't know shit bout esportz cs. Still don't know shit except that ebettle was the greatest team to hit the scene.

he was on col when they made it out of groups at a major

adren was pretty ok for a while

cHinzo

he was on col when they made it out of groups at a major

adren was pretty ok for a while
Anger also played pretty well on iBuyPower. Can still remember their ESEA win by beating Titan twice in the finals. Too bad he only went downhill from there, but imo he isn't that bad of a player.

Hopefully I can play another gaf-game this week. Will be gone for work and travelling for about 3weeks, starting from Friday. Busy with preparing this week too, so that sucks.

baby

Anger also played pretty well on iBuyPower. Can still remember their ESEA win by beating Titan twice in the finals. Too bad he only went downhill from there, but imo he isn't that bad of a player.

he really is now. he somehow lost his lan nerve and doesnt play well on lan now. thats the reason he cant get off of wfx

Hixx

Is this ESL stream stalling constantly for anyone else?

edit: opened up twitch to check the chat and it is.

Nice to have nightly CS back at least, nice background noise :D

baby

? He almost dragged WFX kicking and screaming with him to the MLG Qualifier on LAN.

i mean maybe he got his mojo back but ill admit to have stopped watching wfx games months ago

apparently esl stream is 9 rounds behind lol. sound quality is really low too? its weird. somewhere between decent mic and airplane pilot mic for the casters rn

RNB

Banned
GuardiaN is too good.

Just laughs at Astralis' attempt at an A fake and just stops the B play all on his own

edit - 16-13 Astralis. #SpeedyWasRight

Hixx

I can't get over how bad some observers are. Guardian is zoomed in on palace, with x-ray you can see an enemy walking up to that corner... and they switch to some guy looking at a wall on short B.

Shout out to Astralis for doubling my Inventory on CSGL, and then some.

I hope you guys get to reach the finals (and lose to NiP) of a Major like you deserve. <3

Second best team world. :D

Now for NiP to triple my skins next week

Mokoi

Banned
"almost qualified for the qualifier" -winterfox

that should be their slogan
Lol
I can't get over how bad some observers are. Guardian is zoomed in on palace, with x-ray you can see an enemy walking up to that corner... and they switch to some guy looking at a wall on short B.
Well if your uncle worked at Volvo we could free steel to observe games. I aint gonna stop dick riding how good he was compared to everyone else who tries to be camera guy.

Hixx

This stream

xLtSI.gif

Meteorain

Finally hit GN2. Been somewhat of a struggle from Silver 2. So many games in between with 12 year old children ruining the games and just setting the rank climb back.

Mokoi

Banned
the amount of times ive seen a pro miss something because theyre playing 4:3
like idk
get with the fucking times
Fuck off mate game looks disgusting high res. Fuckin ant vision. I make sure to put all classroom computers at 1024. Campus wide 1024.

MayMay

Banned
Congrats man, but yeah - udiie is right. I honestly don't think it ever gets better. The only time I can see it getting better is if someone hits Global and decides to stop playing.. Because not playing MM is definitely a better experience than playing MM at this point haha.

SK - nV match is closer than I thought it would be.

MayMay

Banned
I never complain about observers, but holy shit whoever is observing for the ESL stream right now is bad. Like worse than usual.

Feels like he's just switching players every time shortly before a kill happens.. would've liked to see that kio FiveSeven 2k ._.

impact

Banned
Almost winning a tournament is pretty impressive considering they have flowsiCK and lex still on that roster. Woof

and anger and Xp3

then again they didn't beat anyone there except OpTic, who has daps on their team so they play every game 4v5. all of our teams except Liquid are garbage anyway who the fuck cares

Valkrai

Halo is dad. :(

Had to join a game with a real eSports scene.

i really hope HCS is successful and revives the Pro Halo Scene. Maybe in 2 more months we can have higher prize pools than CS. Oh wait.

Yeah but Halo eSports is and will always be irrelevant in todays scene. 343 can barely build a traditional Halo game.

impact

Banned
It doesn't matter if you got a bigger prizepool, no one will ever take a game serious when the "world championships" get 50k viewers.

That's like, deader than fucking Starcraft :lol

Valkrai

It doesn't matter if you got a bigger prizepool, no one will ever take a game serious when the "world championships" get 50k viewers.

That's like, deader than fucking Starcraft :lol

I'm pretty sure even Call of Duty has more viewers than that.

Top Bottom