• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
mymindisfulloffuck.jpg

You guessed wrong. All these excuses. Your post about "High Risk, High Reward" plays had me in tears, honestly. Rushing CT aps isnt high risk high reward that's just dumb.

mymindisfulloffuck.jpg

You guessed wrong. All these excuses. Your post about "High Risk, High Reward" plays had me in tears, honestly. Rushing CT aps isnt high risk high reward that's just dumb.

Really? I would consider that high-risk high reward. When I knife out rush out to hide in the corner of T-apps, I generally assume no T would check that first and I'd be able to get a kill and hopefully fall back, or get traded.

OR when I just smoke Mid and push alt-mid from Mid, or try and push into Mexico, or push all the way out from apartments into T-apartments and try and flank.

I played Apartments pretty different, with the same generally idea of try and push and get a kill. I don't feel comfortable playing A-site Inferno, so I default to just pushing every round.
Who the fuck buys the bizon? Only trolls like jOELZ do that

Bro, it's so stupid it could work.

No armor=rekt.

Armor, fuck it you're moving fast anyways. Just jump around and pray you land 10 shots in time before dying. xD

Bizon is fun. I love buying it just to spam it while running for no reason. Same with Negev, just walk around firing all 150 bullets for 30 seconds, no reason to do it, other than it's fun and kind of makes your opponents halt a bit.I just try and justify using it, since I think I spent like $16 buying my Gold Bizon with the Gold Allu sticker.

tootsi666

Really? I would consider that high-risk high reward. When I knife out rush out to hide in the corner of T-apps, I generally assume no T would check that first and I'd be able to get a kill and hopefully fall back, or get traded.
This should get you traded 90% of times, and trading on the CT side is horrible. Doing that is most definitely high-risk because you lose the round if you can't fall back or kill 2

MayMay

Banned
I honestly feel like an idiot for actually giving him a real chance and convincing everyone to let him play in 10mans.. lol

I honestly really like you MayMay, and I really wish you could tolerate me a bit better to play MM with me lmao.

I just... I don't know. That corner of Apartments is SUCH a weird angle to expect, I usually just assume that people never will. Apparently they do lmao.

I do agree my "I'm not comfortable" is really bad. Makes for horrible MM game when I don't get a team-mate who's good at holding Mid, since I generally suck at Mid-holds for most maps. I'm bad at holding Mid with AWP on Dust II, I'm barely okay holding Mid at Cache, and I can't hold Mid with AWP on Mirage. For someone with so much time on this game, I SHOULD be able to play every position comfortably, but I can't. :/

I honestly feel like an idiot for actually giving him a real chance and convincing everyone to let him play in 10mans.. lol

anddddd feelings hurt. :(

Clydefrog

Bro, it's so stupid it could work.

No armor=rekt.

Armor, fuck it you're moving fast anyways. Just jump around and pray you land 10 shots in time before dying. xD

Bizon is fun. I love buying it just to spam it while running for no reason. Same with Negev, just walk around firing all 150 bullets for 30 seconds, no reason to do it, other than it's fun and kind of makes your opponents halt a bit.I just try and justify using it, since I think I spent like $16 buying my Gold Bizon with the Gold Allu sticker.

I agree, there's no feeling in the world that compares to using a negev without armor!

FklNxfc.gif

MayMay

Banned
Confrontation, now that you're here - Pizza in the morning. Whats your opinion on it? You think thats inhuman and abnormal behaviour or do you.. support that? Need a european opinion on this matter.

Omikron

I genuinely want to see a demo of someone awping with a controller.
Have a steam controller and used it a bit with FPS and my brain can't handle it. I play invert with a mouse and it seems my brain is half the time thinking I should be with the controller sometimes not. It would be hilariously bad.

I may try at some point and record it for amusement.

Don't fall for it MayMay.

Didn't see this. I'm half tempted to make a little "2015 Plays" Montage from the small amount of clips I recorded when my FUCKING XBOX RECORD ACTUALLY FUCKING WORKED

Anyone be interested in seeing that? Also, seriously can someone recommend me a program that reliably can record the last 30 seconds/minutes of gameplay?

MayMay

Banned
I know for a fact that people in here recommended you such software at least once before, if not more. Probably more.

Hint:
It's not the Windows 10 Xbox App

I know for a fact that people in here recommended you such software at least once before, if not more. Probably more.

Hint:
It's not the Windows 10 Xbox App

I haven't seen that. At least not the last two times I've asked. I swear I"m not joking. I asked like 2 weeks ago and didn't see a response. Maybe I did get recommendations the first time and didn't see it because I was working or something? If so my bad.

Clydefrog

Didn't see this. I'm half tempted to make a little "2015 Plays" Montage from the small amount of clips I recorded when my FUCKING XBOX RECORD ACTUALLY FUCKING WORKED

Anyone be interested in seeing that? Also, seriously can someone recommend me a program that reliably can record the last 30 seconds/minutes of gameplay?

Any interest in 1v1ing me in Sven Coop and/or CS:GO? Let the people decide.

Confrontation, now that you're here - Pizza in the morning. Whats your opinion on it? You think thats inhuman and abnormal behaviour or do you.. support that? Need a european opinion on this matter.

Only done it when I've been out for drinks all night long and come back when it's bright outside. Any other instance, it's a no-no for me.

baby

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Speedy Blue Dude doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

i mean either hes actually the stupidest person on planet earth or he puts incredible amounts time and money into trolling us and either is pathetic

RNB

Banned
Serio, pizza for bfast is the best. Chinese food too

There is nothing better than pizza for breakfast

EucIfYY.gif

These are solid posts as well.
Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Speedy Blue Dude doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

Who the fuck buys the bizon? Only trolls like jOELZ and baby do that

Excuse me, OP? Can I speak now? He referenced me.

This notion that Speedy Blue Dude doesn't know what he's doing is just not true. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Why not just put him on your Ignore list?

I fully understand. But it would be hilarious if everyone would ignore him and he'd just talk to himself all the time.

i mean either hes actually the stupidest person on planet earth or he puts incredible amounts time and money into trolling us and either is pathetic

Mokoi

Banned
Much easier than using a rifle. Used to actually play on cntroller during nova days.

Also sbd wasn't a cunt and bought my knife. Got diapers for the kids and fed em. Bless his sacred heart. Although for real just ignore the shitposts but not my shitposts.

Pennywise

Pizza for breakfast is ok if it's cold pizza.
5J9FQgg.png

Exactly what I said! It's only OK when drunk.. glad I have support in this important issue.
And also when you stayed up all night.
Pizza in the morning helped me to get through the day at the university when I was up all night...

I might be able to hop on for one or two gaf games around 10:30pm my time if we can get enough? not a promise but I should be able too.

YES Quiche.

impact

Banned
You really dont. We watched a whole match of this guy once and he is legitimately fucking retarded ingame. If he didn't bait he would never get more than 5 kills per map.

MayMay

Banned
10man in ca. 4 hrs, gonna update this post

MayMay
Confrontation
Pennywise
PrematureQuiche (most likely)
baby
Valkrai
Haribi
Hixx
vinka
Overdoziz

RNB

Banned
I feel like I'm back in 2015. I've noticed at least 3 times since yesterday that players dropped AKs to save an A1 instead.

What happened to Valve destroying that gun and it being more useless than a Bizon?

i mean this is also g2, who just had a dude on b pincered from ct and banana, then had their banana players smoke ct when they entered the bomb sites. theyre not exactly brainy today

It was Astralis that did it though

Top Bottom