• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Valkrai

Glad team didn't throw.

I was hoping to have fun in this 10 man but didn't do it for me. Honestly, I can't stand this game anymore outside of watching in spectator.

Hixx

Thanks for blessing us with your presence and allowing us to win for you, Darkstar. It was an honour. I'm only sorry we couldn't do it quicker for you, it must have been such a hardship playing with us.

Valkrai

Thanks for blessing us with your presence and allowing us to win for you, Darkstar. It was an honour. I'm only sorry we couldn't do it quicker for you, it must have been such a hardship playing with us.

Well if I'm trying to play with people and throwing is happening, I will be a bit irritated. Sorry to be a dick but I was hoping we could have won like 10 rounds ago.

baby

Glad team didn't throw.

I was hoping to have fun in this 10 man but didn't do it for me. Honestly, I can't stand this game anymore outside of watching in spectator.

i really thought the point of the game was to lose, youve changed my perception of the game forever.

im glad you cant stand this game anymore because youre banned from mumble, would be hard for you to get in on any more 10 mans

Valkrai

i really thought the point of the game was to lose, youve changed my perception of the game forever.

im glad you cant stand this game anymore because youre banned from mumble, would be hard for you to get in on any more 10 mans

Glad to see that you act like your name says.

baby

Glad to see that you act like your name says.

you want honesty man? literally no one likes you. we let you in to fill up the server. its absolutely terrible that you were trying to get everyone to "hurry it up" when at the time you were literally bottom fragging. you were the only reason it was taking any time at all until we started throwing. youre shit in game and you were rude as fuck. this was just the last straw, rob wouldnt even play 10 mans that you were in and none of us ever blamed him for it.

Valkrai

you want honesty man? literally no one likes you. we let you in to fill up the server. its absolutely terrible that you were trying to get everyone to "hurry it up" when at the time you were literally bottom fragging. you were the only reason it was taking any time at all until we started throwing. youre shit in game and you were rude as fuck. this was just the last straw, rob wouldnt even play 10 mans that you were in and none of us ever blamed him for it.

Ok, I can deal with that. Usually I let slide the toxicity and I still will. If you guys actually like adults, I'll be surprised and PM me. Now I'm out and won't care.

Also lol that I was rude, that really is just rich coming from this thread.

MayMay

Banned
Ok, I can deal with that. Usually I let slide the toxicity and I still will. If you guys actually like adults, I'll be surprised and PM me. Now I'm out and won't care.

Also lol that I was rude, that really is just rich coming from this thread.

Bye!!

Throwing? The guy seriously thinks we were throwing.

Sure, my noob play of the year on OD might've let you think that, but that's just being new at the game and a choking scrub.

MayMay

Banned
I'm so glad I was captain in the second match, meant I didnt have to have Darkstar on my team. Got me tilted as fuck in the first match, man I tell ya.

TUSR

Banned
In house? Eat a dick for sayin that. Please refer to it by the political correct term - 10 manes.

adding to my lexicon

BdPvPyX.gif

MayMay

Banned
10mans without Darkstar and without SBD are always successful and fun, otherwise people would hardly still come together every second night to play up to 3 of them.

Kinda happy, since we'll most likely not play 10mans with either anymore from now on.

giphy.gif

MayMay

Banned
man I missed some shit didn't I

Apparently Darkstar pulled some dumb shit in the 2nd match, like telling ppl to hurry up because he wants to play R6 and talking to his teamspeak buddies while others were clutching (praise voice activation).

And then he started accusing his team of throwing even though he was the one getting carried and dragging the team down. lol

baby

i kind of did start throwing after he said that, not that i was doing so great before that anyway

we already had 15 rounds at the time and he had been acting like darkstar the entire game

I was just fuming because of darkstar, that play wasn't a big deal

Nah man, if anything, you should've given me more a piece of your mind. That play was just straight up, dumb as fuck and could've cost us the match. I gotta watch out with getting carried away in the moment.

Hixx

man theres not even drama he was just being a whopper being like "can we wrap this up quick" and im like its a fucking game, we're playing properly, if you weren't weighing the team down it would be over

then in the second half he goes full speedybluedude forcing, not listening etc and didnt care that he was ruining our game coz he wanted to go play another game

i mean

fuck

MayMay

Banned
We should play Santorini once more soon.. Normal maps are super stale and it can't take that much longer until the map gets properly added to the game.

of all the times I decide to take a nap..

fml

Yeah man you missed Darkstar leave the thread.

RNB

Banned
Liquid just got completely outplayed by coL
hHo4Npd.png

botdreN

i mean he literally said wed be playing 4v5 if it went to overtime

and now you guys see why I had that policy.

Makes more room for people like TUSR and Fatal. I'm sure they would actually drop for a teammate if asked so it's already an improvement

RNB

Banned
Liquid wins the second game on Dust 2 16-14, but this team doesn't look all that great. coL threw away so many CT rounds by forcing up when they didn't need to and could never get a real buy. 30th round they just keep pointlessly challenging at long when they could have forced OT.

Starting off the season 1-1, barely winning the second game all while poised to be the best actual NA team (especially with the acquisition of s1mple) against a team many expected to be a complete joke (washed up frod, UK player, premier players) is kind of embarrassing.

baby

Liquid just got completely outplayed by coL
hHo4Npd.png

botdreN

and now you guys see why I had that policy.

Makes more room for people like TUSR and Fatal. I'm sure they would actually drop for a teammate if asked so it's already an improvement

"s1mple is going to carry liquid to #1 na"
*loses to frod and a brit*

to be fair to shinobi, i wouldnt call him just any premier player. he won premier, and therefore i think his pro league spot is deserved.

Mokoi

Banned
Team YP to join cevo profess. Ez tournament.

Baby hit me with some of that subpar team knowledge. Who most likely to win on NA side. Woosahhhs and ....?

10mans without Darkstar and without SBD are always successful and fun, otherwise people would hardly still come together every second night to play up to 3 of them.

Kinda happy, since we'll most likely not play 10mans with either anymore from now on.

giphy.gif
LMAO. Okay. XD

Anyways, glad Allu didn't join Liquid. The second best AWPer in the world doesn't deserve to join Liquid just to carry them and lose everytime.

I'm really hope no NA team finds success this year, if only for all these stupid Roster Moves.

baby

LMAO. Okay. XD

Anyways, glad Allu didn't join Liquid. The second best AWPer in the world doesn't deserve to join Liquid just to carry them and lose everytime.

I'm really hope no NA team finds success this year, if only for all these stupid Roster Moves.

yea now he can suck ass and go unnoticed in some no name finnish premier team

yea now he can suck ass and go unnoticed in some no name finnish premier team
But at least he's playing with friends and trying to build his Country's scene. Respects to him. I know I'll be supporting GOD ALLU by buying his merch and I hope his org/team mates are successful in Allu's endeavors.

Better than joining a toxic ass team in a joke scene that he'll probably hate.

baby

But at least he's playing with friends and trying to build his Country's scene. Respects to him. I know I'll be supporting GOD ALLU by buying his merch and I hope his org/team mates are successful in Allu's endeavors.

Better than joining a toxic ass team in a joke scene that he'll probably hate.

whats not a joke about the finnish scene? their best player is like... allu? not even as good as the dutch scene (which is just chrisJ and an im team)

Top Bottom