• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

cHinzo

Well yeah my mom was getting mad since she was cooking today. Shouldn't have joined for another game after the first one, I'm sorry!

Mokoi

Banned
What happened to Valve destroying that gun and it being more useless than a Bizon?
It was never useless people r jus bad. Gun has been fuckin great since that reduced fire rate. Unless you're referring to the a4. A4 doesn't even turn U invisible. Useless gun.

MayMay

Banned
Mirage was good. 2nd 30 bomb in a row on that map. I always play alright on Mirage, and it's my most hated map >_<

Still need 1 more for Gaf game (2 if vinka doesnt end up playing). Its gonna be in like 2 hrs or something.

That was some decent MM overall, except for the one German guy on Mirage and the Chinzo moment..

I'm so happy I could be witness to you blowing up in that german guys face and swearing to beat him up or whatever you said. Magnificent moment, sadly I didnt record it lol

Hixx

Mirage was good. 2nd 30 bomb in a row on that map. I always play alright on Mirage, and it's my most hated map >_<

Still need 1 more for Gaf game (2 if vinka doesnt end up playing). Its gonna be in like 2 hrs or something.

I'm so happy I could be witness to you blowing up in that german guys face and swearing to beat him up or whatever you said. Magnificent moment, sadly I didnt record it lol

lmfao

baby

should be in 3 hours right? thought it would be 2:30 for me

I was fuming, I don't even remember either what I said lol. That's like my very first 'snap' ever in this game.

MayMay

Banned
should be in 3 hours right? thought it would be 2:30 for me

2-3hrs I guess. Just gonna do it when ppl are around

I was fuming, I don't even remember either what I said lol. That's like my very first 'snap' ever in this game.

I loved it! You sounded so angry, like - proper angry. :D

Well it's a good thing baiting has gotten me into the same Divison as the top 8% of players. :)

lmao you think rank matters?

Well they're going against another team on a downward trend so it probably wouldn't mean much

New name, new year. Despite getting eventually crushed in Leipzig, they had that really solid map against LG, though.
I know 1 in 4 isn't a great sample size, but this is a good shot for them.

MayMay

Banned
Lol what, they both play the game and know plenty of stuff.

There's other casters that know absolutely nothing and dont even play the game.

cHinzo

Anders theorycraft a shitton. Pro teams like Na'Vi also used his smokes and execute at A site for example in pro games lol.

baby

obviously they dont know as much as say, moses or fifflaren, but they know more than basically any casters that arent ex pros

MayMay

Banned
10man list

MayMay
Confrontation
Pennywise
PrematureQuiche (most likely)
baby
Valkrai
Haribi
Hixx
vinka
Overdoziz

Gonna play whenever everyone is ready I guess.

Hixx

are you kidding bro

r

u

kidding

me

also a UK team just beat a German team 2-0 in CEVO

finally a team good enough for me and quiche to join

baby

this team yp really sucks
i thought it would be better with davcost because hes a solid top tier premier player but ig sometimes its just not enough to beat even these shitters

Top Bottom