• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

But at least he's playing with friends and trying to build his Country's scene. Respects to him. I know I'll be supporting GOD ALLU by buying his merch and I hope his org/team mates are successful in Allu's endeavors.

Better than joining a toxic ass team in a joke scene that he'll probably hate.

You still playing CS with a controller?

Honestly, why would anyone be into the competitive CS scene and maintain the use of a controller? Is it for attention?

SBD, your mental health concerns me.
Because I'm not the one going pro? :p

It's a mix of caring about the game and it's pro scene, wanting to play myself, and being comfortable playing.

Long as I can play competently at LE, I'm happy how I am. I'm more comfortable on a controller than a K&M.
I don't really wanna get super good at the game. Just good enough to be better than my IRL friends pretty much. If I ever try taking the game seriously, I might switch to K&M if boot camping and trying hard with a controller doesn't work out.

Pretty much, I don't want to be the best. I'm happy just supporting the best players and team in the game. :)

youve literally said several times you want to go pro one day

Huh, no I didn't?

FaceIT:
Yo, Been playing CSGO for about half a year now, I play Competitive as casually as you can.

ESEA:
Yo! I'm Speedy! I play CS:GO about as casually Competitive as you could! I play with a controller, and I don't know any nades/smokes, and I can't spray my weapons properly, it's honestly surprising that I do as well as I do sometimes.

I would maybe like to go Pro in Counter Strike one day, but... I really don't want to learn how to play with a Mouse and Keyboard, so maybe that dream won't happen.

Steam Profile:
Yo! I'm SpeedyBlueDude! Or Onii-chan on Steam, I guess. I only play CSGO on here, because I prefer to game on my Xbox One,

So yeah, CS:GO! I'm a Legendary Eagle, big Ninja's In Pyjama's fan, and I absoulutely love the Compettive scene! I play with a Controller, so yeah my sensetivity is a bit slow, and my movements are a bit wonky, but I promise I'm not a Bot! I really like playing the game, and I always do play to win, but more importantly, I just try and have fun. Gotta have fun with the game before you can go Pro! ;)

In this thread, I only mention that I want to play at LAN events with my friends and I want to try and do competently, so I may try and improve a bit more to be able to perform well at LAN. Even then, me and my friends know it's just for fun. We aren't going to be playing in leagues or practicing heavy strats, just going to compete and have some fun, we don't expect to win any prize money or anything.

Also, I never realized how much I say "Yo!"

baby

i remember specifically several people laughing at you for saying it in this thread but i am not enough of a loser to go through your post history to find it

and i mean it literally says it in your esea profile you just fuckin quoted it man

i remember specifically several people laughing at you for saying it in this thread but i am not enough of a loser to go through your post history to find it

and i mean it literally says it in your esea profile you just fuckin quoted it man
Notice how "maybe" and "maybe won't happen" and "would like" are in there.

It's a "dream" that I don't aspire or care for, but it's there. Like how people "dream" of marrying our Queen Taylor Swift. Know it won't happen, nor do they hope for it, but bruh dreams are dreams.

I mean, I understand that you might find it more comfortable and I don't want to knock you for how you wanna play a game.

It just seems like "aiming slow", "wonky movements", and general failure to perform comparatively would be "uncomfortable."

Don't wanna dog pile on ya, but I feel like you would enjoy yourself more and would be able to help your teammates more easily and avoid harassment and embarrassing plays.

Edit: you are handicapping yourself and placing yourself into a constant state of self defense. Sounds miserable in the context of this kind of game.

baby

1. dont hurt quiches image of taylor swift by associating urself with her

2. what youre describing is a fantasy. theres no point in having a dream, much less telling people aobut it, if youre not even willing to try and work for it

I mean, I understand that you might find it more comfortable and I don't want to knock you for how you wanna play a game.

It just seems like "aiming slow", "wonky movements", and general failure to perform comparatively would be "uncomfortable."

Don't wanna dog pile on ya, but I feel like you would enjoy yourself more and would be able to help your teammates more easily and avoid harassment and embarrassing plays.

theres 2 things that could be happening here. either hes a troll with way too much time on his hands or hes seriously deluded himself into thinking that because he can bait for frags hes decent

Edit: you are handicapping yourself and placing yourself into a constant state of self defense. Sounds miserable in the context of this kind of game.
Honestly, people in Match Making rarely even notice or bring it up.

Generally, it goes like this:

"Are you using a controller."
"Yeah."

-if I'm doing well-
"Wow how are you this rank, How are you doing this well, you'd be much better with a keyboard and mouse etc"

-if I'm doing bad-
"Wow, dude you'd be doing so much better with a Keyboard and Mouse, you know this is a PC game right?"

Either way, in the end I don't ever stress about my short-comings. Losses happen, mistakes happen. If I miss an easy kill because my aim was bad I don't ever think "FUCK MAN IF I HAD A K&M I COULD HAVE HAD THAT FUCK ME FOR LOSING THAT ROUND." I just kind of take the loss and stride on. Whatever.

In the end, it's just a video game that I really enjoy and love, and I play it for fun. :)

Literally CSGO GAF is the only place people shit on me for it regularly.

MayMay

Banned
Literally CSGO GAF is the only place people shit on me for it regularly.

We have standards.

Unlike you, who clearly does not.

Sry bro, we gave you a chance and it didn't work out, because of the reasons that people brought up in the past few days. All that needs to be said. You seem oblivious to it all though lol

We have standards.

Unlike you, who clearly does not.

Sry bro, we gave you a chance and it didn't work out, because of the reasons that people brought up in the past few days. All that needs to be said. You seem oblivious to it all though lol
I gotcha ya. I appreciate the games and thanks for having me. Your (Quiche) server, your rules, your games. :p I'm not upset about no longer playing in 10 mans.

MayMay

Banned
I gotcha ya. I appreciate the games and thanks for having me. Your (Quiche) server, your rules, your games. :p I'm not upset about no longer playing in 10 mans.

You can spin it around to make it seem like I'm preventing you from playing but you're forgetting about a whole thread of people (everyone that knows you and has already played with you) that doesnt want to have their games ruined by a troll + the people that wouldn't even join when you're around. Trust me, if I'd be the only one against you playing there'd be no such issues lol.

Rob put it quite nicely on the last page, why have Darkstar in the gaf games ruining it all if we could play with some new ppl instead..? Same applies to you.

w/e im clearly giving you too much attention.

tootsi666

But at least he's playing with friends and trying to build his Country's scene.
By getting rekt because they don't have an IGL. allu is the best finnish player and only star player the scene has but the scene needs an IGL before it can produce a Top 8 team. allu's time is better spent elsewhere.

lol adreN

Starfield

bill-murray.jpg

Shane

MayMay et al, if you see me online (Heresy) and are looking to fill a 10 man send me an invite. I'll happily join but never sure if you're playing MM or not and don't want to fill your five man with a DMG.

MayMay

Banned
MayMay et al, if you see me online (Heresy) and are looking to fill a 10 man send me an invite. I'll happily join but never sure if you're playing MM or not and don't want to fill your five man with a DMG.

Sure thing. Will send you a msg next time we play a 10 man :D

You can even play mm with us, honestly. We're often short on people so we're grateful for everyone we can invite.

That said, there's not alot of MM going on anymore because MM sucks.

Shane

Cold pissah in the morning is scuzzy but also brilliant. Dominoes definitely tastes better in the morning.

Sure thing. Will send you a msg next time we play a 10 man :D

You can even play mm with us, honestly. We're often short on people so we're grateful for everyone we can invite.

Sure.

That said, there's not alot of MM going on anymore because MM sucks.

Too true. Still keep playing it though; for my sins.

Hixx

i will play most likely

i did some callouts for baby in photoshop, i will give them to him after MY CUNTS IN XCOM STOP MISSING 95% CHANCE FLANKING SHOTS

Lourio

Where's the <3 CSGAF? What's with all this negativity recently?

Seems like GAF games seems to always go wrong at some point. Sucks.

MayMay

Banned
Ill play if it's not too late.

Where's the <3 CSGAF? What's with all this negativity recently?

Seems like GAF games seems to always go wrong at some point. Sucks.

Only went wrong when one of two individuals ended up playing, luckily that's not an issue anymore lol. So there shouldn't be any more issues going forward.

MayMay

Banned
In-house list for tonight. I shall edit this post like always to keep track of everyone:

Confrontation
Pete
MayMay
Hixx
Xizk
Shane
Rob
Hado (maybe)
Penny
Lourio (if he's online)

MayMay

Banned
Figured I might as well come up with a proper preset so we can keep track of stuff easier, since 10mans are pretty common now. Huehue.

igUv5cZ.png

Estimate Time
t1455228000z0.png

Confirmed
Confrontation
Pete
MayMay
Hixx
Xizk
Shane
Rob
Penny
Hado (maybe)
Lourio (if he's online)

Backup
baby
Reven

The server IP: 173.199.74.83:23010
Quote for password

Not gonna put the Mumble info in this post, we'll just give that to anyone new that wants to play

If anyone else wants to play feel free to mention it and I'll put you on the list as a backup in case someone drops out - which is more than likely.

Top Bottom