• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Clydefrog

image.php

she sucking on a penis?

Divius

I actually had a decent game on overpass, quite enjoyed that 10man despite being really tired and slightly intoxicated. Wish I could join in more often.

baby

i really really want to believe they cant, considering theyre a shitty low premier/high main team, but i feel like im underestimating what frod and sancz are capable of losing

vaults esea stats only look good because they have only played shitties and theres a lot of shitties in premier this season

they havent played ts/echo fox/noble yet

rugioh

Banned
The gap between TS and the rest of premier is ridiculous.

I was hoping echofox would be able to put up a fight in a bo3 but man did they get deep dicked

Mokoi

Banned

I was hoping echofox would be able to put up a fight in a bo3 but man did they get deep dicked
16:3 dust2. i know how echofox be feeling. dust2 is just a memer map and should never be played.

Hixx

Still need 1 more for the 10 man tonight

Or 1 if rob is in.

hixx
mayhem
xizk
baby
pennywise
overdoziz
vinka
fatal
chinzo

rob*

1hr 25 mins from now. 10pm GMT.

baby

ts has no chance of losing premier this season, its just as much going through the motions as stomping open was for them

Top Bottom