• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Pennywise

Where are Haribi or Ludono?!

Haribi no idea.
Ludono is playing MM.
Uus4Plt.png

Rivitur

Banned
Tbf, trying to rank NiP is pointless right now

Looks like OpTic played against skilled players :>
They're borderline tier 2 nip at 11 is correct. They're in the same category of g2 but above a tier 2 like f3/mouse. Though I would argue that NiP and VP should be ranked about the same in their current states.

tootsi666

They're borderline tier 2 nip at 11 is correct. They're in the same category of g2 but above a tier 2 like f3/mouse. Though I would argue that NiP and VP should be ranked about the same in their current states.
Their last tournament was in December and that was with a different roster. It's pointless if you want to rank teams based on results instead of how good they "should" be.

MayMay

Banned
gg

First time in a while that I got an Ace, feels good. Glad the train game didnt fall apart even though we had.. tension in the team for the first few rounds xD

cHinzo

gg

I seem to be getting worse each time we play lol.

46a931f22b.jpg

gg

First time in a while that I got an Ace, feels good. Glad the train game didnt fall apart even though we had.. tension in the team for the first few rounds xD

As if that TK would tilt me. I'm used to playing on Dust2 with Ruskies who act like Vinka. Just whatever, continue playing the next round as if nothing happened. :D Your ace was good though.

frbrr

As if that TK would tilt me. I'm used to playing on Dust2 with Ruskies who act like Vinka. Just whatever, continue playing the next round as if nothing happened. :D Your ace was good though.

eh.. I just gave you a little love tap with the knife because you bought second round. When you shot me down to 10hp my only option was to end you :p

cHinzo

eh.. I just gave you a little love tap with the knife because you bought second round. When you shot me down to 10hp I had no other option than to end you :p
That must be the perfect reason to knife someone :^). Still can't believe u made a kill with such low HP on the ladder guy though lol.

frbrr

That must be the perfect reason to knife someone :^). Still can't believe u made a kill with that HP on the ladder guy though lol.

I had to get back out of negative fast, only special gaffers are allowed on that side of 0 <_<

shoutout to sbd

Hixx

Doubt we'll fill it tonight but if folks want another 10 man lets do one

just not on inferno or train

:D

dust or cache so i can win pls

MayMay

Banned
I'm in if we play at the same time as yesterday and the day before, so not too late. Mainly because I promised some friends id also play some Dark Souls with them tonight.

Top Bottom