• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

rugioh

Banned
I'm liking OP Wildfire so far

4e01d20d0c.jpg

(Factory New)

Expected.

you'll cowards don't even anti-aliasing

tootsi666

Deman trips over himself so much.

You can tell he's 'learned' CS by watching rather than playing it.
I think he just can't be a good CS caster. Sadokist was pretty bad a year ago but he has improved a lot since then. Deman still gets lost despite casting for a while now.

Edit. flusha with the UMP. Amazing

Hixx

anyone for a 10 man tonight btw?

want to play but fed up with MM

hixx
vinka
mayhem
xizk
penny
overdoziz
crazymaniac
baby
rob*
haribi

Hixx

I'm hoping for like 9.30pm-10pm UK coz I actually woke up at a reasonable time today and don't want to stay up too late to fuck it up!

MayMay

Banned
I'm in and Xizk too.

At least he asked me about having a 10 man tonight earlier.

Edit: Overdoziz is in as well, and Crazy_maniac most likely

Played two rounds of competitive and it already paid WildFire back ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bad news: I didn't play since December and now I am Gold Nova 1 and everyone is calling me a cheater

Lupercal

Banned
God Steam Servers are shit today, trying to download the newest update.
50k/bs for 1.6 Gb. Oh great, I'll come back tomorrow I guess.

baby

my favorite part of reddit is how far people will go to explain why there are no female pros at a top level without admitting that theres heavy discrimination against them. they post essays about how women just arent genetically good enough to be good at cs and how they have no competitive drive because thats just how women are lol. next theyll tell me theres no black pros because of the shape of their skulls

impact

Banned
my favorite part of reddit is how far people will go to explain why there are no female pros at a top level without admitting that theres heavy discrimination against them. they post essays about how women just arent genetically good enough to be good at cs and how they have no competitive drive because thats just how women are lol. next theyll tell me theres no black pros because of the shape of their skulls

lol are you trying to tell me that female CS teams should compete with men?

the best female teams are IM-main level NA teams. please baby, they compete against females only for a reason. my pug lineup beat CLG red in scrims in 1.6 and CS:GO and those chicks are getting paid to fly around and be terrible at CS.

what's next? you think female soccer teams should play the men? basketball? they can't compete.

baby

im saying the reason there arent good female players isnt because theyre genetically inferior?

theres not many women who play this game in the first place because of harassment, so theres a smaller pool to pick from. its not that hard to understand

Xizk

The female scene is still tiny so it makes sense there aren't many good players yet. More will appear if/when the scene grows.

impact

Banned
im saying the reason there arent good female players isnt because theyre genetically inferior?

theres not many women who play this game in the first place because of harassment, so theres a smaller pool to pick from. its not that hard to understand

I'm pretty sure it's proven that women have slower reactions than men

Otherwise, there would be unisex world championships for something, right? It's clear the female CSGO teams lack any dedication, but I don't think that's the reason why they're nowhere near even a premier skill level.

MayMay

Banned
Uhh the reason why men and women don't compete with each other in most sports is due to the difference in physique and not slower reactions or inferior genetics lol

There's some sports in which men and women compete, Badminton for example. And also stuff like Ironman I guess.

impact

Banned
Uhh the reason why men and women don't compete with each other in most sports is due to the difference in physique and not slower reactions or inferior genetics lol

There's some sports in which men and women compete, Badminton for example. And also stuff like Ironman I guess.

Difference in physique definitely explains why they won't play vs. men in video games :)

All you need to do is look at the facts and scores. They can't compete.

MayMay

Banned
Nah, the reason why they don't compete vs men in video games is what Xizk and baby said

Edit: If the scene was bigger and included more dedicated female players you can be sure there'd be unisex tournaments.

Top Bottom