• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

cHinzo

Thanks I'll check them out. Appreciate it!

edit: and everyone else =)
Just ask her what kind of grip she uses when holding a mouse. The EC2-A is made for people who palm grip and the FK2 is more for people who claw grip.

zYLHq3F.jpg

ChrisW

CSGAF I need you advise. Someone has just offered me this knife
DCLjESx.jpg

for my ST Falchion Fade, now i've seen people offering kara fades for these knives, but I need someone that knows if this is a good doppler saphire ASAP! I don't want to lose this!

impact

Banned
EC series is also good for fingertip grip

^^ not a good trade. no one is going to offer a karambit fade for any flip doppler unless it's a black pearl, and even then ehhhhh

ChrisW

EC series is also good for fingertip grip

^^ not a good trade. no one is going to offer a karambit fade for any flip doppler unless it's a black pearl, and even then ehhhhh

but is this worth more than a falchion ST fade?

Just inspected a proper saphire and this isn't one :( damn!

Starfield

Just deleted a bunch of people who I havent played with in a long time, just in case anyone is asking. Nothing personal just trying to sort out stuff.

udiie

CSGAF I need you advise. Someone has just offered me this knife
DCLjESx.jpg

for my ST Falchion Fade, now i've seen people offering kara fades for these knives, but I need someone that knows if this is a good doppler saphire ASAP! I don't want to lose this!

seems like a bad deal for you
its not even a sapphire
edit: oh you figured that out... good.

TUSR

Banned
but is this worth more than a falchion ST fade?

Just inspected a proper saphire and this isn't one :( damn!
phase 1 Doppler is like the worst you can get, they typically go for around 200CAD

a FN phase 2 sells for like 240CAD

I'm not even sure where that lands these days on conversion.

regardless, just compare the current market value between any two items.

baby

phase 1 Doppler is like the worst you can get, they typically go for around 200CAD

a FN phase 2 sells for like 240CAD

I'm not even sure where that lands these days on conversion.

regardless, just compare the current market value between any two items.

how do u people know this shit

Xizk

"We’re pleased to announce that beginning with MLG Columbus 2016, each CS:GO Major Championship prize pool will be $1,000,000."

lmfao at the NiP scoreboard

9 rounds in and GTR and friberg have 1 kill each. pyth showing them up with 2.

AND THE NIP MAGIC COMES

The real NiP magic is that I give NiP my skins and they double them!

Fuck I love NiP! Dude what other team makes comebacks from 0-8, to 7-8, to 12-15 to 18-15.

GeT_RiGhT and Pyth and Friberg don't even need to show up when you got GOD F0REST and best IGL Fragger Xizt fucking people up.

cHinzo

"We’re pleased to announce that beginning with MLG Columbus 2016, each CS:GO Major Championship prize pool will be $1,000,000."

Pretty awesome for the teams. Hope Astralis win their first major after they increase the prize lol. Else Fnatic is gonna take it. :>

baby

fuckin steam. cant even play cs because they released an update just before the servers went down

oh its back up lmao

MayMay

Banned
cHinzo and I just spent 35-40 minutes playing that dumb Royal coop mission (bottom left for 1 star), failed 7 times. That shit is so hard its unbelievable.. 50 kills and such a shitty spot to defend lmao.

baby

the ct stairs are particularly ass, considering the ts just jump around over and over and theres 1 good angle on it for 2 pkayers

Top Bottom