• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Yeah I don't think there's enough people around, since Hixx is gonna go to bed as well now. Guess we'll have plenty tomorrow though. Also I kinda owe some of my non-gaf friends a bit of time, and they want to play something so I guess I'm out too.

What time for 10 man? (if that's okay)

We usually tend to play at this time, it's mostly Europeans though on an EU server (with some americans). Sometimes there's all American 10mans way later.

Not sure if there's enough for one today, probably not - but tomorrow most likely. We tend to announce them a few hours in advance so that ppl have enough time to sign up so just look out for a post in the thread tomorrow if you want to play

cHinzo

Vinka just plays the game out (with occasional TKs), exits Steam and leave Mumble without saying anything when he's tilted. :d

Although you're improving and can sometimes handle two games now. 👍

I'm too troll to get tilted.

Yeah I don't think there's enough people around, since Hixx is gonna go to bed as well now. Guess we'll have plenty tomorrow though. Also I kinda owe some of my non-gaf friends a bit of time, and they want to play something so I guess I'm out too.

We usually tend to play at this time, it's mostly Europeans though on an EU server (with some americans). Sometimes there's all American 10mans way later.

Not sure if there's enough for one today, probably not - but tomorrow most likely. We tend to announce them a few hours in advance so that ppl have enough time to sign up so just look out for a post in the thread tomorrow if you want to play

Thank you sir, much appreciated.

baby

e2d74099a64064f9ba098ad806a90147.png

1d39695d4148967f9fcdc8973850df03.png

fun 10 mans tonight

bob is gonna be real good at this game pretty soon if he keeps improving like this

Rivitur

Banned
1. G2 (of they lose to TS opening game the. They will beat F3)
2. F3 (beat TS on mirage 16-14)
3. TS (they could top group actually but experience will get em) (will lose to g2 16-12 after being up 4 rounds)
4. Selfless

1. Mous
2. HR (could be liquid & HR will win all game 16-13)
3 liquid
4. YP

1. Sk
2. Vexed (no hyper no problem)
3.CLG
4. Splyced (lel)

1. Dig (Will drop 1 map)
2. Gambit (could be renegades)
3. Renegades
4. C9 (NA lel)

Great games of TOS and FBG 2/CAH. We'll try to play again later today.

I'll play cod with you mayhem if I can I get my goddamn NAT type sorted. It was fine with the starter pack but then I upgraded to the full game and it just won't work now RIP.

cHinzo

Yo taks that back yp are gods. Fuckin hax u mate. Got yo ip and will send pings to you causing u to lag and miss important shots. Learned that in haxor 302.

I know yours is 192.168.1.1 be afraid. Hope Liquid is gonna make it. Wanna see S1mple on a major.

impact

Banned
Liquid is so lucky they got D2 drawn, any other map wouldve been ez HR

...you realize HR is a terrible team right? They just got 2-0'd by Flip5!d3 the other day lol

EliGE just lost them the map, nothing these dirty russians did was impressive

Top Bottom