• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Liquid making incredibly dumb plays over and over again. Peaking alone constantly, Elige rushing long with man advantage, Liquid turning his back to short after killing one even tho his back is safe, Nitro jumping around top mid etc.
So frustrating to watch.

rugioh

Banned
Lol, why did s1mple push through the window smoke solo when HR had B-control? HR flash pushing a b-tunnels smoke on match point is so ironically Russian.

Rivitur

Banned
Too bad you won't be able to hear them when your mum passes infront of you with the vacuum cleaner and your dad decides to do some home improvement with a hammer.

baby

adren did his best koosta impression and liquid still managed to lose? he even ended up second on the scoreboard

gotta say tho, im glad they scheduled the first valve sponsored tournament so that i cant watch fucking any of it except MAYBE some of f3 and nme. really glad theyre finally hosting something in the us.

impact

Banned
Lol, why did s1mple push through the window smoke solo when HR had B-control? HR flash pushing a b-tunnels smoke on match point is so ironically Russian.

cuz they don't have an IGL

I can't believe gob b is stuck on a team with justin 9n

But then he got a 4k on an eco and won them the round. Elige and S1mple threw the map away with their stupid plays.

yea, EliGE pushing long for NO REASON when Liquid was up 5v4 is the dagger. what a garbage ass team. I don't even wanna watch Clown9

baby

cuz they don't have an IGL

I can't believe gob b is stuck on a team with justin 9n

they have an igl just a really, really clueless one whos only accomplishment as an igl is being to focused on leading to frag

correct me if im wrong, but didnt liquid say they werent even gonna practice with adren?

baby

how could they not lose to such an all star team with stars like

gunnars
not really on this team anymore
clg's reject
mainlan the offliner (i think hes actually got a frag right now!)
and relyks

Mokoi

Banned
Too bad you won't be able to hear them when your mum passes infront of you with the vacuum cleaner and your dad decides to do some home improvement with a hammer.
Sounds better than crying babiss

If Flipsid3 get dunked by Selfless I'm turning in my fangay card and scraping off all F3 stickers. Come on man

Guess you dont have to do that; but, you can give all the guns with flipside3 stickers tho

impact

Banned
they have an igl just a really, really clueless one whos only accomplishment as an igl is being to focused on leading to frag

correct me if im wrong, but didnt liquid say they werent even gonna practice with adren?

nitr0 is an entry fragger, not an IGL. his performance was terrible and the calls were equally terrible.

also makes you wonder what they're paying James for

Hixx

hixx
vinka
baby
mayhem
fatal
tusr

shit i though this ended at like 11pm GMT loooool not 1am. Erm... guess we'll see how many we can get before setting a time.

guess we're looking at around 1am GMT (4hrs 24mins from this post)

baby

i think 10 am? its 7 am for me its bullshit. havent had a lan start at a good time for me since esea lan was moved out of texas

Top Bottom