• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Frostburn

I want to watch the "NA top teams" but I don't know if I can anymore the way things have been going today. So stressful, C9 finally gets their shit together after they play like crap and let Gambit control the game to take 15 rounds

EDIT: and C9 out of the first major

baby

I want to watch the "NA top teams" but I don't know if I can anymore the way things have been going today. So stressful, C9 finally gets their shit together after they play like crap and let Gambit control the game to take 15 rounds

EDIT: and C9 out of the first major

???

c9 is hardly the top na team since sean left, and they arent out of the qualifier yet

Frostburn

???

c9 is hardly the top na team since sean left, and they arent out of the qualifier yet

I'm just talking about C9, CLG and Liquid in general... none of them have been doing very good lately and all were stressful to watch today. I know C9 isn't out but now they play Dignitas and that is going to be a rough one for them, since a bunch of other upsets have happened so far maybe they'll show up tomorrow and surprise me.

baby

I'm just talking about C9, CLG and Liquid in general... none of them have been doing very good lately and all were stressful to watch today. I know C9 isn't out but now they play Dignitas and that is going to be a rough one for them, since a bunch of other upsets have happened so far maybe they'll show up tomorrow and surprise me.

if dig managed to lose to rng anything can happen

and liquid didnt even practice for this event with adren, which was stupid but they didnt.

Rivitur

Banned
Lol they got no chance. It's gnna prob be rng vs dig

Xizk

Both MLG and Pantamera has beeen good for underdog bettors so far. Hopefullt it stays that way for the rest of the day.

baby

god im being way too hopeful about splyce its gonna be so crushing if they dont qualify

ive never been as big of a fan of a cs team

MayMay

Banned
Next match ft. @Renegades (vs) @GambitEsports will be casted by @mosesCSGO & special guest @Thooorin #MLGCSQualifier
twitch.tv/mlg

ffs

Thorin?

giphy.gif

baby

some of these salty comments in reddit talmbout "theres half a dozen eu teams that would destroy splyce 9/10 times they shouldntve given na a spot at the qualifier" like maybe those eu teams shouldntve lost to vexed then you fat euro fuck

MayMay

Banned
some of these salty comments in reddit talmbout "theres half a dozen eu teams that would destroy splyce 9/10 times they shouldntve given na a spot at the qualifier" like maybe those eu teams shouldntve lost to vexed then you fat euro fuck

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black lmao

I <3 americans

Top Bottom