• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
did I hit a nerve
Kappa.png

csgaf is my home

tootsi666

Vexed was invited to the qualifier because they were in Cluj-Napoca. It's not even debatable that SPLYCE had an easier road to the major than some teams.

I love how everything lurppis does is just "craving attention" and how "he was never relevant" if you ask reddit
hivemind

baby

im only 4'3 and 300 lbs im not even fat
not that you understand what that means because youre from the backwards continent

theres no doubt that splyce had an easy group, but i dont want to hear whining about all the european teams that supposedly deserve their spot. eu teams literally had 3 different qualifiers for this qualifier and team yp somehow made it out of them. if they wanted a chance, they had it.

Mokoi

Banned
watchin this pole over mlg stream cuz god damm just give me no caster stream or pov stream. I need to hear game sounds.

time to post shroud clutch. quick!

Frostburn

Wow so many upsets this MLG Qualifier, how many has it been now? Can't believe C9 was able to turn it around and clench out a win on Dig.

Edit: True baby, just expected C9 to never get it together today against them.

baby

they literally murdered one of my favorite teams by moving to america and then had the audacity to fly to taipei to play the asia minor

theyre bastards through and through

theres a couple bo3s today, so it could end a little earlier if they only go to 2 maps

they literally murdered one of my favorite teams by moving to america and then had the audacity to fly to taipei to play the asia minor

theyre bastards through and through

theres a couple bo3s today, so it could end a little earlier if they only go to 2 maps

Only one bo3. I do love you though baby xoxo

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Imagine being a Hellraisers player and seeing that Kucher fail in the demo review...

Top Bottom