• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

cHinzo

Tbh the core of HR is the Neophyte team. Oskar had a great performance during the qualifier. Kinda sad they didn't make it, but hey, Liquid made it! :D

So I tried do a pretty big bet just a little while ago, and was waiting for a bet offer from a bot at CS Go Lounge. But it just wasn't sending me an offer and was waiting quite a bit. Decidee to log out and log back in and now the little bet offer screen at the bottom right is gone. The bet is in the 'my bets' screen though. So I'm basically stuck now. Wtf do I do?

Rivitur

Banned
So I tried do a pretty big bet just a little while ago, and was waiting for a bet offer from a bot at CS Go Lounge. But it just wasn't sending me an offer and was waiting quite a bit. Decidee to log out and log back in and now the little bet offer screen at the bottom right is gone. The bet is in the 'my bets' screen though. So I'm basically stuck now. Wtf do I do?
Your bet didn't got through and you are not using fanobet... Wtf is wrong with you?

cHinzo

In games like these, I wonder if it's just the LG guys playing for Tempo Storm online... You don't beat CLG, Liquid and C9 all in a row and get fucked by Flipside on LAN lol.

Edit: Tempo Storm bigger onliners than SK confirmed.

impact

Banned
oskarish the worst "pro" CSGO player?

any time observer is on him he just misses shots where the other guy isn't even looking at him

baby

In games like these, I wonder if it's just the LG guys playing for Tempo Storm online... You don't beat CLG, Liquid and C9 all in a row and get fucked by Flipside on LAN lol.

Edit: Tempo Storm bigger onliners than SK confirmed.

to be fair, theyve never been to a lan as important as this, its not unusual that the pressure might get to them

K.Sabot

CLG must play like... 3 maps in all if they can't play Inferno or cbble and will pick dust2

I can see them getting smashed to fuck on train as well, not a popular na map.

MayMay

Banned
b914cdac76.png

https://twitter.com/FMPONE/status/704009846035759104

So Cache is gonna get these new nuke vents you can open and close..

baby

they got a pro league spot handed to them on a silver platter, they flew across the world from their new home in la to get an easy qualifier into this event, and still couldnt make it in to the major. team is totally horseshit\

stewie cant look directly at chris puckett because hes afraid that hell be speechless from the sight of his beauty

Top Bottom