• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

rugioh

Banned
Thinking about that 1v1, what would have been the MOST correct play? I'm thinking plant for A-Main, open squeaky, and hide passively in a-main to burn time? I think with all the angles freakazoid would've had to clear that would have been his best chance to win. Either that or planting for a-main and hiding in the forklift cranny and hoping to hear ryan run by and flank him. Would've been risky still with 11hp..

Hixx

http://www.intelextrememasters.com/...ntel-extreme-masters-csgo-world-championship/

0320_lyfq.gif

Confrontation
Hixx
Mayhem
Xizk
baby

Guess around 10.30pm/11pm UK? Seemed to be the most popular time...

Thinking about that 1v1, what would have been the MOST correct play? I'm thinking plant for A-Main, open squeaky, and hide passively in a-main to burn time? I think with all the angles freakazoid would've had to clear that would have been his best chance to win. Either that or planting for a-main and hiding in the forklift cranny and hoping to hear ryan run by and flank him. Would've been risky still with 11hp..
I would have gone for:

Plant where SpunJ planted, for Highway/A-main.

Open Squeaky, run from A-main to Mid.

Hide behind white box, and occasionally peek to check for Defuse. Play for time.

With only 11 HP, winning a fight against Freak would be really improbable. Freak would be too busy having to check every possible position and probably wouldn't consider highway, and at that point it'd be too late on time to actively push Highway, kill SpunJ and defuse.

baby

Baby is Greek. Udiie is totally Italian.

Udiie's gonna be pissed you called him part of Clydegaf.
udiie's always pissed

udiies obviously french and im clearly some kind of south asian playing with high ping

also im the last one to drop a 40 in our mm games so f u eric

What is a europete like?

Also new modem es a go - tell Jonies I wanna co-op shitty games with him ;) - or cs is fine too.

u missed out on guardians of orion that was hot garbage. also ur obviously dutch so we can match the racism of your southern background

udiies obviously french and im clearly some kind of south asian playing with high ping

also im the last one to drop a 40 in our mm games so f u eric

u missed out on guardians of orion that was hot garbage. also ur obviously dutch so we can match the racism of your southern background

Man if only.. the opportunity for black face is so limited here in the states. Over there I'd stream in it every night.. ah to dream.

Hixx

Confrontation
Hixx
Mayhem
Xizk
baby
fatal
vinka
chinzo
rob

Need 2 more for a 10 man. An in house. A collection of cunts. 9 blokes and a baby. U get the gist.

3 hours from this post.

Rivitur

Banned
2 things, he planted correctly because be knew that little bitch freak was coming from b. So freak could have been a main or highway. (Not truck that fast because if he was at truck he would have been shot at while running to A) now the way he ran immediately out of B and knew freak was still there be could have planted A main ez.

Clydefrog

What is a europete like?

Also new modem es a go - tell Jonies I wanna co-op shitty games with him ;) - or cs is fine too.

I imagine a europete as a Serbian guy in a black Adidas jacket and track pants, flat pizza cap, and smoking a long cigarette. He murmurs about "the Jews" all day long.

Hixx

Confrontation
Hixx
Mayhem
Xizk
baby
fatal
vinka
chinzo
rob
penny

and SO THERE WERE TEN

vinka xizk capitanos lets go in like 10 mins or 30 idk

baby

someone should check to see if nuke works on the server because it would help

also ggs and im better than all of u

cHinzo

gg
I really want us to play Dust2 next time, I haven't played it yet.

Mirage was really fun though. Great map. Nuke would be nice. Tried it out once with Ludono during MM. T-side can be pretty strong.

Top Bottom