• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Clydefrog

f0AviG2.jpg

hopped on my alt and found an old case lol

i'm real

uOntixs.png

impact

Banned
that's about the kind of response I expect from an anime fan

but yea NA has 4 teams in the major. 0 females ever qualified to a major. gj on your anime math

MayMay

Banned
Super duper inhouse

MayMay
Baby
Fatal Futanari
Overdoziz
Crazy_maniac
Confrontation
cHinzo (if we play soon)
rob (most likely)
Haribi

Time: Whenever the hell we get 10

Foxyone

Is there a way to stretch 4:3 resolutions in W10? I want to test it for headshots, but not a fan of the black bars. It still helps a bit compared to 1080p even with the black bars, right?

baby

Is there a way to stretch 4:3 resolutions in W10? I want to test it for headshots, but not a fan of the black bars. It still helps a bit compared to 1080p even with the black bars, right?

theres an nvidia setting, so if you have an nvidia card, right click on ur desktop and open the control panel and look at resolution options. otherwise there probably is, just google it

MayMay

Banned
The thread usually rocks unless Rivitur tries to derail it with bullshit..

Anyways we still need 5 more for the inhouse/10man. List is a few posts up

Rivitur

Banned
The thread usually rocks unless Rivitur tries to derail it with bullshit..

Anyways we still need 5 more for the inhouse/10man. List is a few posts up
Solid derailment there guy.

I can't think of one thing that's I've said to derail this amazing rocking thread. I do believe this derailment is all in the mind of this West German guy.

MayMay

Banned
Seems like cHinzo is in a MM rn so we'll probably play in like 30 minutes or so.

Should be able to find one more till then.

Solid derailment there guy.

I can't think of one thing that's I've said to derail this amazing rocking thread. I do believe this derailment is all in the mind of this West German guy.

I'm not gonna go back and quote all the posts, but unless you've edited all of them they are really not hard to find. Especially since you already showed your racist side in here as well with the whole "udiie eats his cat" thing.

You'd think someone that just got unbanned would try to show ppl that what they've been thinking is not true instead of going around provoking everyone with dumb posts constantly - reinforcing the bad opinion almost everyone already has. Ah well, I took the bait there you go.

Rivitur

Banned
I'm not gonna go back and quote all the posts, but unless you've edited all of them oh wait no you did edit them all multiple times and they are really not hard to find. Especially since you already showed your racist side in here as well with the whole "east vs west German thing thing."
Damn glad I kept a hold of this post a while ago before I edited it.

MayMay

Banned
Alright Divius is in for the 10man so the list is

MayMay
Baby
Fatal Futanari
Overdoziz
Crazy_maniac
Confrontation
cHinzo
rob
Haribi
Divius

Gonna play in like 15-20 minutes? Just hop on the server and mumble then.

Damn glad I kept a hold of this post a while ago before I edited it.

Shit like this is exactly what I was talking about.

Top Bottom