• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
People get upset when I set captains that I know pick good teams and maps,

and then when I set captains to random this happens and ppl get mad too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: and "ppl" means "baby" pretty much because he's the only one that's crying every single 10man. And then when he's not happy with literally anything he starts venting his anger on his teammates and things get real fun. Makes you feel like you're playing with a literal baby throwing a temper tantrum.

baby

People get upset when I set captains that I know pick good teams and maps,

and then when I set captains to random this happens and ppl get mad too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: and "ppl" means "baby" pretty much because he's the only one that's crying every single 10man. And then when he's not happy with literally anything he starts venting his anger on his teammates and things get real fun. Makes you feel like you're playing with a literal baby throwing a temper tantrum.

i literally said nothing but calls until i called you bad once. no one ever actually complained about you choosing captains in anything but in jest. you really expected me to be happy with those teams? crazy maniac doesnt even know half of us and you didnt reroll captains after we figured that out.

and i dont think i was unjustified in calling you bad because you were playing bad. you had 6 frags, worse than me while i rushed the same spot every round.

MayMay

Banned
I asked if captains should've been redrawn after OD brought it up, no one responded or reacted. Then I asked crazy_maniac directly if he feels comfortable picking teams and he said yes - and no one really complained about it so there was no reason to redraw. You could've easily opened your mouth and said something instead of being passive aggressive once the teams were drawn being all "I dont want to play this" or "how do we surrender" after pistol round.

And as a side note, I left because I can't be bothered to deal with your attitude when I miss a shot while retaking a site on a new map in total silence because none of the 3 ppl that died called where anyone was. No one even mentioned the site they were on until I asked 3 times lmao.

Anyways, no point in derailing the thread over this.

baby

I asked if captains should've been redrawn after OD brought it up, no one responded or reacted. Then I asked crazy_maniac directly if he feels comfortable picking teams and he said yes - and no one really complained about it so there was no reason to redraw. You could've easily opened your mouth and said something instead of being passive aggressive once the teams were drawn being all "I dont want to play this" or "how do we surrender" after pistol round.

And as a side note, I left because I can't be bothered to deal with your attitude when I miss a shot while retaking a site on a new map in total silence because none of the 3 ppl that died called where anyone was. No one even mentioned the site they were on until I asked 3 times lmao.

Anyways, no point in derailing the thread over this.

i did open my mouth. i said it was a bad idea before we picked teams and asked for a redraw after but as usual i wasnt listened to

Hixx

im never playing with any of you again

im going to play with the weird posters who pretend to have a 10 man going with random names ok

im going to play with the weird posters who pretend to have a 10 man going with random names ok

Hixx bby </3

GGs guys. The tilts and banter were great lmao. Used the new mouse this time. Not sure how I feel about it (Mionix Naos 7000)

MayMay

Banned

lmao record that

good 10mans. I played like shit but at least it gave baby something to laugh at. <3 u

cHinzo

U are officially invited to my Dust2 matchmaking games. U played great on that map. :D

Anyway, why would anyone expect competitive games on the new maps. People don't know any callouts or the best way to hold sites properly. Gonna be unbalanced either way since some people know the map better than others. Just try to make plays and have some fun, but apparently in-house games are serious bussiness. -_-
The common maps were great too though. Haribi finally lost another game!
and we got to play on the dusty map! ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Sajjaja

8d12084790ff27b2e475f73df370edc33bef5153_512.png

baby

just wanted to apologize for overreacting to everything in the ten mans today. not that its an excuse but im sick and ive been real stressed lately and i was taking it out on you guys unfairly

MayMay

Banned
Just played casual for the first time in what feels like forever to do some missions with udiie and baby.

That kill replay thing blew my mind, I knew they added something like that but I've never seen it in action lmao how could I miss out on that.

The CCTV effect is what sells it.

Disxo

So there's only a 36% chance to get D2 if you solo with all maps selected. How odd, always felt like the % was like.. 95 lmao.
Maybe because you were solo queuing?
If you are playing as a team you may play other maps, idk really, but that seems to happen.

did you dream of your sick ace? (it was pretty sick)

eyyy you did not even use an AWP for it iirc :D

To be honest though, the first 3 ran out to warehouse like headless chickens. But who wouldn't at a 15-7 round lead and a 5-1 situation.

I was so off with my AWP yesterday, it was embarrassing. That round was my only saving grace lol.

Mokoi

Banned
Baby you will only be forgiven if i receive a talon ultraviolet knife from ya. Until then you shall carry the nickname frail noodle arm cunt. Yea get bullied.

spring break bruh one week!

Rivitur

Banned
http://www.goldper10.com/article/3201-thorins-csgo-top-10-world-rankings-7th-march-2016.html

Well there you have it guys

CLG is officially better than NiP. What a time to be alive boys
Forget all the commentary he does at events, this list right here is what's going to end his career.

CLG in a top 10 list... Bahahahahhahaha

HLTV updated today:
http://www.hltv.org/ranking/teams/

1 fnatic
2 Na'vi
3 Astralis
4 luminosity
5 eNvyUs
6 virtus pro
7 diginitas
8 mousports
9 g2
10 faze

Tempo storm jumped up 12 spots to #12

tootsi666

Thorin has been smoking something for sure. What good teams did CLG beat at gameshow? Taking maps off envy is not that impressive anymore. Also, mouz exists

Pennywise

To be honest though, the first 3 ran out to warehouse like headless chickens. But who wouldn't at a 15-7 round lead and a 5-1 situation.

I was so off with my AWP yesterday, it was embarrassing. That round was my only saving grace lol.
I wanted to knife you :/ you should have accepted it.

Top Bottom