• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Confrontation had the brilliant idea of playing a 10man later tonight..

Time would be in roughly 3 hours 15 min from this post (11pm CET)

Today hopefully with 100% less more top bants.

MayMay
Confrontation
haribi
Overdoziz
Rob (maybe)
Hixx (maybe)
baby
xizk
Quiche
pete

Backup in case someone drops:
Fatal

t1457388000z0.png

Might be a few minutes later though if baby is late.

lmao wow mayhem get a life and start studying tier 10 EU teams

Sry Ill get on it right away lmao

Hixx

Confrontation had the brilliant idea of playing a 10man later tonight..

Time would be in roughly 3 hours 15 min from this post (11pm CET)

Today hopefully with 100% less top bants.

MayMay
Confrontation
haribi
Overdoziz

Sry Ill get at it right away lmao

wtf is this

sorry confrontation but mayhem has ruined it for me

Yea, just a typo Hixx!

I tried to message everyone who's online individually, but probably don't everyone on my list. Only 4 more needed potentially, we got this.

baby

i should be back in time for that so im in

if my class is longer than i think it is i may be 10 minutes late if thats ok

Divius

The games today were fun, I had a terrible game on overpass though and we got slaughtered on it. Also had my second ever pistol round ace on mirage though, yay.

Rivitur

Banned
Lol renegades blow. Perhaps one day a na team will be top three na team. I can only hopes .
That's the dream so far top 3 NA are luminosity (Brazil) Tempo storm (Brazil) and quetzal (Mexico's only team)

ITS HAPPENING BOIS!!!!! HR TOP 10 INCOMING!!!!!

KUCHER- YOU GONE!

imBask

Banned
i'm 300h in and decided to finally dip my toes in the Ranked mode, I kept playing with Silver 1s and now i'm on cooldown for 20h for "recalibration" for my last 2 qualification games, didn't know that was a thing

it's humble bragging but i'm not actually that good, i'm just not Silver 1 bad...

MayMay

Banned
Yeah they added that stuff a year ago or so. Once you won 10 games that'll stop.

You'll probably start facing some better opponents in the calibration games soon if the others went well for you.

Rivitur

Banned
i'm 300h in and decided to finally dip my toes in the Ranked mode, I kept playing with Silver 1s and now i'm on cooldown for 20h for "recalibration" for my last 2 qualification games, didn't know that was a thing

it's humble bragging but i'm not actually that good, i'm just not Silver 1 bad...
Most people now a days start at silver 1-4 if they didn't have a rank before nkw that they changed the ranks again.

imBask

Banned
Most people now a days start at silver 1-4 if they didn't have a rank before nkw that they changed the ranks again.

eh whatever, i'll start wherever. I played CS since 1.6 I just never cared for Ranked, I know what i'm worth / I don't care about my epenis

Iorv3th

How do you avoid smurfs at MG1? Every game tonight has had smurfs in it with premades.

Had golf nova 1 and 2's with an MGE with MGE on their team bottom fragging.

Keep getting games where I have to carry but have guys on my side that have like 5-6 kills all match.

Is this like the struggle of getting out of silver on LoL?

MayMay

Banned
There's no way to avoid smurfs.. the struggle is real until you rank high enough that smurfs disappear but as a replacement you get a cheater every match. Good times.

Iorv3th

There's no way to avoid smurfs.. the struggle is real until you rank high enough that smurfs disappear but as a replacement you get a cheater every match. Good times.

Getting frustrating. Game is a lot of fun but hard to get a good solid match.

Rivitur

Banned
How do you avoid smurfs at MG1? Every game tonight has had smurfs in it with premades.

Had golf nova 1 and 2's with an MGE with MGE on their team bottom fragging.

Keep getting games where I have to carry but have guys on my side that have like 5-6 kills all match.

Is this like the struggle of getting out of silver on LoL?
Funny thing is some of those "smurfs" are legit mg1s who caught the derank bug. (Former le/dmgs is what you're playing against)

i just played comp for the first time since october. i won and was placed in the prestigious rank of silver 1. i was in gold ranks last time, what gives?

Rivitur

Banned
i just played comp for the first time since october. i won and was placed in the prestigious rank of silver 1. i was in gold ranks last time, what gives?
Did you not hear about the rank reset that happened a few months ago? The new "decent at the game" meter is Nova 4 which now plays host to all the former dmgs.

Liquid lost to optic and Top 10 CLG lost to tier 3 NA team -_-

impact

Banned
Two dislikes. Lmao gs

I can't flick anymore with my presumed fibromyalgia. Thats what im goin with since literally everyone in my fam has arthritis and not that i got worse at the game.
Probably the two anime fruits or robN and his boyfriend

I'm not gud enuff 4 those pros

impact

Banned
"I insist on part 'as a team' because if I am here today it is mainly because the team was not acting as one anymore. Our cohesion had become really bad, the comunication between players became even worse, we had basically lost our souls.

"I personally found it really hard to work in those conditions and couldn't make it through, my point of view is that I cannot work that many hours with people you cannot communicate with properly or who do not entirely respect you.

damn :(

he's a good player, it's just too bad Smithzz blows his way into teams cuz G2 with k1o would be solid

Top Bottom