• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Rivitur

Banned
Awww yeah devi7 bout time! Lan proven God is what he is.

Shox will try to get his other boyfriend on the team mark my words.

tootsi666

The move will place Fiey on the bench roster in the interim. The EnVyUs organization will continue to honor Fiey's contract with the team until a transfer deal can be reached to another club that Fiey wishes to play for or he is reinstated back into the EnVy CS:GO starting lineup.
k1o is still under contract and I wouldn't be surprised if his buyout is too big for G2

I need to save money for a holiday and my Oculus Rift I ordered so the server might go down in the next couple of weeks. I'll probably reup it in June/July when I get back from my holiday and have money again. Sorry boys.

frbrr

I need to save money for a holiday and my Oculus Rift I ordered so the server might go down in the next couple of weeks. I'll probably reup it in June/July when I get back from my holiday and have money again. Sorry boys.

ty for keeping it online as long as you did <3

now I need to figure out a new way to sm_slap chinzo

Super new to the game. I just want to buy some crates from the market and open them because I'm away from my computer. Is there any way to get keys for the official Valve price (i.e. not buying them off the market), if I'm not at my computer (i.e. if I can't access the game)?

Rivitur

Banned
Super new to the game. I just want to buy some crates from the market and open them because I'm away from my computer. Is there any way to get keys for the official Valve price (i.e. not buying them off the market), if I'm not at my computer (i.e. if I can't access the game)?
Not that I know of bit your logic is flawed since you know you have to be in game to open crates so just buy the keys before you open them?

Not that I know of bit your logic is flawed since you know you have to be in game to open crates so just buy the keys before you open them?

Oh I actually didn't think about that. I assumed you could open crates from within your Steam inventory. Well I suppose I can scratch that whole idea.

On the topic of keys, is Valve generally the cheapest place to buy keys?

Oh I actually didn't think about that. I assumed you could open crates from within your Steam inventory. Well I suppose I can scratch that whole idea.

On the topic of keys, is Valve generally the cheapest place to buy keys?
You can generally get keys on OPSKINS for about $2.02, and sometimes $1.98 if you're fast enough.

Not too bad, you get 5 keys for $10 instead of the $4 keys for $10 with Valve.

Rivitur

Banned
What cases do you guys recommend to open (i.e. are there certain cases that have a higher value of items that drop)?
First not all cases are 3cents. They range from 3cents to 30$+ just open a case where you like a specific skin that has a high value

Cajun is cheating 29-2

baby

the best idea is to not open cases at all. in most cases if theres a skin you want youre better off just buying it.

if youre just looking to gamble, then do your thing tho

imBask

Banned
the best idea is to not open cases at all. in most cases if theres a skin you want youre better off just buying it.

yeah but what if that case is the one that gives him a knife? WHAT IF

JUST ONE MORE

I have no idea of any specific skin that I want (except for a Karambit fade), so I'm totally okay with just trying my luck for a little bit.

impact

Banned

some people are lucky as fuck with cases

wasn't it quiche that opened that beautiful pink/purple karambit doppler? and that dude who opened like 10 cases and got a M9 ruby doppler? if you have shit luck in general then yea it's just better to buy the skins you want.

Mokoi

Banned
and that dude who opened like 10 cases and got a M9 ruby doppler? if you have shit luck in general then yea it's just better to buy the skins you want.
Oh yea forgot bout that guy. Fuck that guy.
Don't forget Odah :(

You going to Austin?
Idk maybe. Could be cool to see euros play top epsortz cs but Dont really feel like driving up there just to be surrounded by peps whp dont know what a shower and deodorant is.

baby

some people are lucky as fuck with cases

wasn't it quiche that opened that beautiful pink/purple karambit doppler? and that dude who opened like 10 cases and got a M9 ruby doppler? if you have shit luck in general then yea it's just better to buy the skins you want.

petes opened 4 knives, 1 being the karambit doppler yesterday and another being a beautiful bayonet tiger tooth that i dont remember seeing scratches on. dudes lucky as fuck its bullshit

ive personally never opened a case because i know my luck. i know how itll go

cHinzo

So -Kio +Devil? Dnno about this, gonna wait and see I guess. Kio could clutch well even with low HP, because of his aim.

Divius

It's no big deal guys, really. Better to thank Quiche for keeping it up all this time.

We got this big loving community (okay, it's a handful of guys and some drama now and again) so it seems silly one savoury pastry should have to cough up the dough every time.

MayMay

Banned
I mean if there's enough ppl around..

The list of destiny:

MayMay
baby
udiie
Overdoziz
Haribi
Confrontation
Reven
Rob
Fatal
Xizk

We got 10, that was fast

baby

there were like 8 people in game when i opened my laptop and posted and dont give me that shit hixx i just saw you boot rocket league

Top Bottom