• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Hixx

there were like 8 people in game when i opened my laptop and posted and dont give me that shit hixx i just saw you boot rocket league

and they havent brought out batman dlc in the last 24 hrs

Watching people play maps you don't know how to play is so weird. I watched you guys on Santorni for a bit before getting banned from the server (lmao), and it's just ugh.

Wonder how it feels for new comers watching their first CS map and seeing Fnatic and Astralis play Dust II. Wonder if it's that confusing for them, or if it's just Santorni is a bit complicated.

baby

a76d336c8a2fff05fc3696a9c6acea97.jpg

definitely a miss

Rivitur

Banned
boogygaf 4 life.
You're always welcome back to boogy gaf bb.

Watching people play maps you don't know how to play is so weird. I watched you guys on Santorni for a bit before getting banned from the server (lmao), and it's just ugh.

Wonder how it feels for new comers watching their first CS map and seeing Fnatic and Astralis play Dust II. Wonder if it's that confusing for them, or if it's just Santorni is a bit complicated.
Nazi mods man, I welcome you to the club. Let me guess all you did was spectate right?

valeo

Santorini is very, very easy to get your head around. It took me 1 game to understand the basics.

It's just like anything - i'd compare it to watching the first episode of a TV show and trying to keep up with all the characters and then watching a 2nd episode; it's a lot more clearer.

Mokoi

Banned
Updated cache is pretty needed imo. It's probably the ugliest map.
Oh you must be talking about de_dust2 or perhaps you meant de_dust2. Although personally I think de_dust2 is quite ugly, but if you think de_dust2 is ugly who am I to judge. Some peps think de_mirage is also quite ugly; however, most will say de_dust2 is by far the ugliest.

Sounds like a personal problem, offer ended cuz idk what happened to it. My memory not so good. Also git gud not peripheral fault :p

Lmao gimmie skins.

Naw my skill is still shit, no mouse or mousepad can fix that lol. While the mouse feels comfortable, the rubber coating makes my hand hot. Good mouse but just not for me. Ill probably give it a few more plays before I send it back later this week.

Rivitur

Banned
BoogyGAF has a new house of operations on TS. So littleworm if you still have the urge to search for your uncle's dog from the cold war in our hang out I'll just pm you the info. Same for anyone else looking to experience the greatest show on surf.

imBask

Banned
Fancy seeing you here imbask. A Habs fan AND a CS fan!

/cheers

i've been playing sporadically since 1.5! I love the CS:GO competitive scene, and whenever I have nothing else to play I usually fall back on CS:GO. Right now i'm in super savings mode to pay for my car so i'm back in

MayMay

Banned
10 man tonight? but of course.

Is Overdoziz gonna get revenge for that outrageous Mag-7 miss? tune in to find out

List

MayMay
Confrontation
Overdoziz
udiie
Rob ("maybe")
Haribi
baby
Penny
Xizk
cHinzo

Not sure what time tbh, maybe 1-2 hrs from this post.

MayMay

Banned
Ok so with Xizk we got 10, 2 "maybe" tho so if they don't actually end up playing we might need two more in like an hour or so whenever everyone is rdy.

Hixx

the football wont even be over by then so there's no chance of me playing if you're wanting to play that early. sorry. i didn't see the 1-2 hrs thing in your original post

Top Bottom