• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

imBask

Banned
well I mean it's 3pm EST so some of us are at work, dirty jobless euros ruining the fun for everyone! why won't you guys work on OUR schedule huh?

impact

Banned
I used to ask that one guy for tips... but then I asked him why he wasn't talking one day and I became Hitler overnight

might as well vote for Trump while I'm at it

I used to ask that one guy for tips... but then I asked him why he wasn't talking one day and I became Hitler overnight

might as well vote for Trump while I'm at it

Im right with ya bud.

First its the lying: plenty of US gaf still slog through the inequality despite how long it has been allowed to continue. not 2 or 3

Second: how quickly some in EU gaf are swift to say lol majority. Lead by example I always say.

And yet somehow I still humour those fucks with my presence! It's a racket I tell ya.

NO MORE AUSTRIAN AND UKRAINIAN SERVERS NOW

MayMay

Banned
i will play if its soon

or much later

but in between is a NO GO

It would be.. well the Santorini showmatch is in 20 mins and Id assume the match is gonna take roughly 45-60 minutes unless there's some crazy OT going on so 9:30pm UK maybe.

But I guess we could start early if the match ends up being boring and we have enough ppl soon.

Santorini Showmatch in 50~ mins. Not the best teams but I'm excited to see how pros approach the map.

Anyone want to play a 10man after that?

List:

MayMay
Confrontation
vinka (maybe)
Rob
Overdoziz
udiie
Hixx (maaaaaybe??)

if im back from the gym by then, sure (prob around 2:30pm PST).

MayMay

Banned
Not a fan of the Santorini casters..

Anyways Confrontation will be home at like 11 which is in a bit over an hour. So that's the time we're aiming for - for the 10man. Probably too late for Hixx :c

Mokoi

Banned
well I mean it's 3pm EST so some of us are at work, dirty jobless euros ruining the fun for everyone! why won't you guys work on OUR schedule huh?
Tell em!

Pro tip for playing with high ping.

Don't. Clyde would rather have a catheter for life than play high ping. True story.

impact

Banned
We need a Eastern NA CS GAF group.

not enough people

the ones that exist would rather solo q or play with euros. I've tried to get people to play but it's just not worth it anymore. I miss playin with moko tho cuz he's always fucked up and doesn't give a shit.

MayMay

Banned
There's usually NA 10mans going on, but I don't think they ask for players in the thread. Never seen it before anyways..

I think its West Coast CSGAF anyways, so probably not interesting for East Coast.

Man, I still remember back then East Coast CSGAF was the biggest group in here and then everyone died and EU took over.

Edit: Anyways, we got 10 for in roughly 45 minutes if Hixx plays. If not (which is most likely the case) we need one more.

baby

yea a lot of us on the west coast have 10 mans usually organized through rob's mumble, we just play if 10 happen to be on or at least start trying if we have too many for mm. we dont use this thread because like half of us arent even on gaf and know each other from an old pub server that eric admined. some of us are also really bad at the game

Group A:LG,Mouz,f3 and NIP
Group B: Faze,Splyce,Fnatic and Liquid

ez for davey

MayMay

Banned
Group A:LG,Mouz,f3 and NIP
Group B: Faze,Splyce,Fnatic and Liquid

RIP Faze and Splyce.

NiP getting a nice and easy group again, as always (assuming mouz chokes). Should've put NiP in with Fnatic and Liquid and Splyce in the other one.

MayMay

Banned
Alright,

MayMay
Confrontation
vinka
Rob
Overdoziz
udiie
Hixx
Penny
Reven
Haribi

confirmed lineup for inhouse. Gonna play once Confrontation is home in like 15-20 30 mins I guess.

Hixx

Hey I'm for Sunderland to stay in the PL. Fuck Newcastle.

diakjglrc.gif

edit: I will poop so this delay is good for me

Group A) NiP - LG
Group B) Either: Splyce - Faze or Fnatic - FaZe....

I honestly think Splyce can upset Fnatic once in a Bo1 and Mikalele will reach deep down inside use the last bit of NiP Magic he has inside him, and beat Fnatic.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I'll be gone for 10 minutes, don't start without me.

Rivitur

Banned
Group A) NiP - LG
Group B) Either: Splyce - Faze or Fnatic - FaZe....

I honestly think Splyce can upset Fnatic once in a Bo1 and Mikalele will reach deep down inside use the last bit of NiP Magic he has inside him, and beat Fnatic.
0 chance spylce win a game, fnatic, faze ( if faze even show up but I see liquid winning and faze's soul being crushed)

Nip and LG (really its group of death.)

0 chance spylce win a game, fnatic, faze ( if faze even show up but I see liquid winning and faze's soul being crushed)

Nip and LG (really its group of death.)
Remember though, Kinguin looked like shit leading up to Cologne 2015, and they beat everyone's expectations and made it out of the groups.

Then G2 looked like shit leading into Cluj-Napoccs, but they definitely beat expectations by making it to the Semi-Finals and even almost beating EnVyUs at the Semis.

Now Faze looks like shit leading into MLG Columbus, but they always turn up for the majors. I believe.

rugioh

Banned
That feel when splyce could legit make it out of groups

images

NA 10 mans would be a cool idea... The only games I've been playing lately are smurfing 5 stacks with my manager and his friends at work who are mg1-mge, I feel like the games are making me sloppy lol. Dunno if I could show up to them daily, but a once a week thing I could do.

Rivitur

Banned
Remember though, Kinguin looked like shit leading up to Cologne 2015, and they beat everyone's expectations and made it out of the groups.

Then G2 looked like shit leading into Cluj-Napoccs, but they definitely beat expectations by making it to the Semi-Finals and even almost beating EnVyUs at the Semis.

Now Faze looks like shit leading into MLG Columbus, but they always turn up for the majors. I believe.

Ehhh well faze have only looked like shot against VP and even then it was an emotional game.

Na'vi falling for the "It's B!" Trick

impact

Banned
Are SMGs still as viable as in this WarOwl video from 1 year ago?

UMP is viable any round if you can aim for the head as it has good armor pen, but the other SMGs (obv p90 excluded) are only viable if you think the other team is on eco OR you play a close range spot on CT but even then a MAG7 or nova is more viable for that. I dunno what he said cuz I'm not about to watch a warowl video but SMGs tl;dr is anti-eco only or UMP/P90

UMP is viable any round if you can aim for the head as it has good armor pen, but the other SMGs (obv p90 excluded) are only viable if you think the other team is on eco OR you play a close range spot on CT but even then a MAG7 or nova is more viable for that. I dunno what he said cuz I'm not about to watch a warowl video but SMGs tl;dr is anti-eco only or UMP/P90

I've heard some guff about WarOwl on Reddit as well. As a newcomer into this community what's not to like about him? I've been binging a bunch of his videos and he seems to be putting out great content (at least for me as a newbie).

baby

I've heard some guff about WarOwl on Reddit as well. As a newcomer into this community what's not to like about him? I've been binging a bunch of his videos and he seems to be putting out great content (at least for me as a newbie).

his videos are very good for very low level players who know absolutely nothing about the game, but he does give advice that might screw you once youre decent at the game iirc

for example, unless youre trolling, davey, or flusha you shouldnt keep an smg into the 4th round which i think is what that video probably says is viable

his videos are very good for very low level players who know absolutely nothing about the game, but he does give advice that might screw you once youre decent at the game iirc

for example, unless youre trolling, davey, or flusha you shouldnt keep an smg into the 4th round which i think is what that video probably says is viable

I see.

The video covered that SMG were really good at playing while rushing (he dominated in TDM). He did well in the first few rounds in competitive, but didn't last that well into the later rounds.

baby

cant tell if comparing someone to a low level pro is an insult or a compliment

like "u not the best but ur good enough to get a paycheck" is kinda weak

Rivitur

Banned
^looks like I'm not ignored and also doesn't get the hunden love on the web

lol still mad cuz I shit on asstou's life in a 10 man :(
Lol you still mad that you lost to me at 1v1 on the old server.

Never forget

And ask around I don't care people's feeling in my circle I only use them for my own personal gratification. :D

Top Bottom