• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

impact

Banned
Cloud9 in a group with G2 and VP... what more could you ask for? They will somehow lose to one of those shitters and get out in groups again.

impact

Banned
G2 is confirmed garbage at multiple LANs and VP have lost 30 of their last 30 matches

Cloud9 should make it out of groups, but we know they won't. CLG is fucked in groups and Liquid should make it out.

Splyce eh.... sry baby. At least they qualified and Renegades didn't.

tootsi666

VP never loses to C9 and G2 has still had better LAN results than C9. C9 got rekt by G2 at Game Show GEC. VP could be dead and just bomb out 0-2 but C9 would still lose to G2.

baby

VP never loses to C9 and G2 has still had better LAN results than C9. C9 got rekt by G2 at Game Show GEC. VP could be dead and just bomb out 0-2 but C9 would still lose to G2.

it astounds me that youre so comfortable making the assumption that vp never loses to c9 when they havent played in over half a year

impact

Banned
Lol what. G2 is easily gonna destroy C9.

I don't see how you can say this when CLG was beating G2

CLG

it astounds me that youre so comfortable making the assumption that vp never loses to c9 when they havent played in over half a year

esp with how bad byali, pasha and snax have been playing lately. no one expects anything from the old farts but byali and snax used to be the reason VP ever won anything.

Xizk

VP will smash C9 and G2 will choke like they always do in majors. Also VP used to match up well against both Navi and G2 so good chance they make it through.

baby

I'm not sure at all but that match up is traditionally heavily VP sided and this new C9 isn't exactly strong.

+I like committing to predictions. Makes it more fun

this old vp isnt exactly strong either

VP will smash C9 and G2 will choke like they always do in majors. Also VP used to match up well against both Navi and G2 so good chance they make it through.

i know people literally weep at the mention of online results but at the point where you cant even win 1 match things arent looking up for you

impact

Banned

with no AWPer?

you must be getting your analysis from pansy and anders

DPbYPRm.png

lol:

tKjVYoR.png

frbrr

Group A: NiP, LG
Group B: FaZe, fnatic
Group C: NaVi, VP. if VP bomb out here they are probably done with that lineup and will make some cuts.
Group D: nV, Astralis. hardest group to call imo, clg could sneak through

I don't see how you can say this when CLG was beating G2

CLG

Pretty sure they just got picked up by G2 a couple of days earlier. They must've had a chaotic time before that, unable to properly prepare for Vilnius. Ever since, they've had pretty good results only basically getting smacked by Fnatic.

baby

Pretty sure they just got picked up by G2 a couple of days earlier. They must've had a chaotic time before that, unable to properly prepare for Vilnius. Ever since, they've had pretty good results only basically getting smacked by Fnatic.

its not like they stopped playing when they had no sponsor. they were still practicing and still playing matches

Rivitur

Banned
Group c:
Atralis
Gambit

Group d:
Navi
Vp

Denial:
Shawn "witmer" Taylor
 Warren "hades" Rettich
 Jimmy "marved" Nyugen
 Chris "CJ-da-k1ng" Jones
 Brad "Android" Fodor

WHO!?

Well hades is garbage so we know how the rest of the team is.

Xizk

with no AWPer?

you must be getting your analysis from pansy and anders

DPbYPRm.png

lol:

tKjVYoR.png

Online games? Really? Ska always goes missing in majors. That's why he never gets out of groups. Will be hard for Shroud to carry by himself. VP just beat NV and Faze on LAN so it's not like they can't win against good teams. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

EDIT: Also VP won that showmatch 3-1.

rugioh

Banned
You know that exact description describes every NA team to have ever existed right?

I dunno about that, since these teams started getting salaries I don't think any of them really put a ton of time into pugs except shroud/hiko/s1mple. The ZpG/Denial core was molded in the RWS. Bathed in it.

Rivitur

Banned
I dunno about that, since these teams started getting salaries I don't think any of them really put a ton of time into pugs except shroud/hiko/s1mple. The ZpG/Denial core was molded in the RWS. Bathed in it.
Oh no that was a shot a hades. Seems like a teams either have one of the three stuges. (Hades, relyks, or Valens)

baby

zpg got picked up by denial? cool
witmers on that team now too, right?

also TIL every na team has hades on it

MayMay

Banned
Early EU
10 man later?

THE LIST

MayMay
Penny
udiie
rob (most likely)
Confrontation
vinka (maybe, again)
Haribi

Edit: Yea I dont think its happening today lol

tootsi666

Just got rekt by a MG with walls. Amazing aiming at the ground when no-one is around coupled with perfect prefires and lightning fast reflexes SeemsGood

impact

Banned
should have joined Liquid lol

I dunno why he thought Finns would be better than us. I mean, NA is shit but at least we can qualify to a major. ENCE are about as relevant as that pronax/schneider team if they're lucky.

and please, get oskar off this team of nonames asap

N6muT60.png

tootsi666

Norway fall off was just as bad (if not worse), don't feel so bad Finland :D
Atleast norwegians can play with danes or swedes. I doubt that allu will get another chance in a good swedish speaking team.
Finland need some new blood. Bring in the jOELZ!
Finnish scene has enough talented young players for a good tier 2 team but there is no-one who can make them play well together.

SK is horrible against force buys. Still a 9-6 first half, online gods strike again

Top Bottom