• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Why are all of the AK-47 skins terrible? Seems like case hardened is the only decent one available if you are looking for something that doesn't look like a toy.

impact

Banned
Why are all of the AK-47 skins terrible? Seems like case hardened is the only decent one available if you are looking for something that doesn't look like a toy.

I like the aquamarine revenge

black laminate would be mine if they had a ST version. I dunno why lame ass blue and red got but black not :(

baby

i dont think so, it was a larger one with a brand who had a long, weird name

nvm i found it it was like pc master race mousepads or somthin

i dont think so, it was a larger one with a brand who had a long, weird name

nvm i found it it was like pc master race mousepads or somthin

Corsair has an extended mouse mat too

59C31CA11F3E42E0B2ECD404B6F85ECA.ashx

totally way better

baby

i mean the fact that ive been using the same all black mousepad for 8 months and its only damage is that its starting to fray and a bit of it is fading a little, its not a big deal. the faded bits at least look better than what cant decide if its a claw or the sydney opera house

Mokoi

Banned
although for real idk how you can like using a hardpad. I bet you're okay with going cheap on toilet paper and using the shit that is found in public restrooms or those brown paper towels.

impact

Banned
although for real idk how you can like using a hardpad. I bet you're okay with going cheap on toilet paper and using the shit that is found in public restrooms or those brown paper towels.

they watch cartoons instead of real shows and you're wondering how they can do something dumb

MayMay

Banned
i had a hard pad once. loved the way it felt, hated the way it sounded when i moved my mouse. just couldnt stand it

Just turned my music off and took the headset off, and you're right. It does make noise.

I've.. honestly never noticed lmao. It's not that loud with my headphones on.

there you have it mayhem. people who like anime like hard pads. shame on you

Anime master race :>

i had a hard pad once. loved the way it felt, hated the way it sounded when i moved my mouse. just couldnt stand it
Yea, the scraping sound does get annoying sometimes.

there you have it mayhem. people who like anime like hard pads. shame on you
cee1AEEl.jpg

No Moko lol.

ew gross, go take your League of Legends elsewhere
Leave TUSR-chan alone Baka Badger!

imBask

Banned
i'm using a G502 with a boring steelseries mousepad

and a ducky shine
that I don't put at 63 degrees omg lol such a noob

If the only quality mouse you guys have ever used is a G502, I think you would see a noticeable improvement in your aim if you switched to something that isn't so heavy it holds back your aim. I loved my G100S because it felt like an extension of my hand, but I can't say the same for any other mouse I've used, not even my Zowie EC2-A.

impact

Banned
I've been telling them to use Zowie since the day I got mine

this whole site are shills of the G502. Google neogaf gaming mouse and look at the recent topics

Top Bottom